Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:53:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How I am paying my bill with Bitcoin  (Read 93 times)
dioneparaiso (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:15:45 PM

Well I was with my account in the bank blocked, for debts, more needed paid my routine account as internet bill, energy bill and water. I had no way to transfer my profits from btcoin to my bank account since the it is restricted. More searching on the internet I found a wonderful way to pay my bills, I bought the website on the internet, my cell phone, I bought and paid with bitcoin for the ticket, broken car parts I bought I got bitcoin for the ticket. In other words, there is no barrier to bitcoin that was the best invention ever seen in recent times. Bitcoin is libertarian or his freedom without barrier imposed by the colonels of the black tie. The rates charged by the third is a bit high, more is what we got for the time being, for me it was worth already using it for 8 months and never had a problem with the payment. Here is the site for anyone who needs a day, is what I use this more than approved.

https://www.bitbol.com.br/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: