Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:19:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO ✅] MyShield 🔰 Decentralized Anti-Scam Platform 🔰  (Read 25620 times)
olgamir

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:02:25 PM

Tell me please, will your platform help if I accidentally go to the phishing site myetherwallet or mycrypto?  Will she warn me of the danger?  Do you have the anti-virus protection feature?  Thank you.
filip030

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:37:49 PM

Impressive, its a good thing for the project,especially the social medias. Great work!
caudalmar

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:35:24 PM

Tell me please, will your platform help if I accidentally go to the phishing site myetherwallet or mycrypto?  Will she warn me of the danger?  Do you have the anti-virus protection feature?  Thank you.

I think yes, Myshield will alert you even of fake cryptocurrency wallets.  this is the project that every crypto user needs to have.  totally supporting this.
MyShield

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:44:34 PM

Hi olgamir!  One of the features of MyShield is the crypto-transaction validation where a user will be alerted when the wallet to which the transaction is about to be made does not match the validated wallet of the website. This will protect the users of MyShield from cases of hacks and fraud of different types that intend to steal their tokens.

MyShield platform is a solution further to the anti-virus or anti-spam as it alerts users whenever they reach a website that is a scam or fraud.
yura04071989

Activity: 1036
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:56:04 PM

How will the platform earn money? Due to the subscription of users? What is the cost of your services for the end user -  it will be in the area of the cost of a modern anti-virus program like, for example, Avast?
olgamir

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:19:58 PM

Hi olgamir!  One of the features of MyShield is the crypto-transaction validation where a user will be alerted when the wallet to which the transaction is about to be made does not match the validated wallet of the website. This will protect the users of MyShield from cases of hacks and fraud of different types that intend to steal their tokens.

MyShield platform is a solution further to the anti-virus or anti-spam as it alerts users whenever they reach a website that is a scam or fraud.

Hi MyShield! Thanks for the detailed answer.  Now I understand everything. I think that you will solve the problem with fraudulent websites.
rosemariexoxo20

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:47:37 PM

have been following this project since day 1 and i must say it gets more and more impressive.  this is the solution that will provide every crypto user greater confidence in all their online transactions.  hope this project succeeds in the launch.
rinnah

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:59:59 PM

have been following this project since day 1 and i must say it gets more and more impressive.  this is the solution that will provide every crypto user greater confidence in all their online transactions.  hope this project succeeds in the launch.

this will solve many of the security problems that cryptocurrency faces.  hope this will change the people's perceptions on the security of crypto transactions and bring greater trust to the industry.
sophiaAG

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:13:43 PM

this will solve many of the security problems that cryptocurrency faces.  hope this will change the people's perceptions on the security of crypto transactions and bring greater trust to the industry.

agree with this!  many are kinda apprehensive or "scared" to explore cryptocurrency mainly because of fear of being scammed.  I do hope the Myshield solution will clear out those fears because really, there is such great potential in the crypto world.  when is the TGE by the way? please tell me it's gonna be soon, like within the year perhaps?
MyShield

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:17:51 PM

agree with this!  many are kinda apprehensive or "scared" to explore cryptocurrency mainly because of fear of being scammed.  I do hope the Myshield solution will clear out those fears because really, there is such great potential in the crypto world.  when is the TGE by the way? please tell me it's gonna be soon, like within the year perhaps?

Thanks for the support guys! Our TGE is planned for Q3 2018. In case you have not noticed it, the roadmap was updated in May to reflect this schedule.  MyShield is in its private sale stage.
Turbo-S

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:33:52 PM

I follow the project and am looking forward to the start of ICO! The necessary project for bringing order and justice to the Internet space!
My Shield inspires confidence in the performance of online transactions, besides the platform is capable of fighting fraud!!
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:07:00 PM

We are excited about your visions and are looking forward to learning more about how you will execute your plan after fundraising. I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.
MyShield

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:12:30 PM

We are excited about your visions and are looking forward to learning more about how you will execute your plan after fundraising. I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.

Hey, thanks for supporting MyShield!  Yes, help us spread the word to the crypto community about our anti-scam platform project.  It is our vision to create a decentralized ecosystem of confidence among the crypto users.  Stay tuned in all our official channels for more updates!
MyShield

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:27:21 PM

I follow the project and am looking forward to the start of ICO! The necessary project for bringing order and justice to the Internet space!
My Shield inspires confidence in the performance of online transactions, besides the platform is capable of fighting fraud!!

Yes, that is MyShield.  Do join our telegram community t.me/MyShield_TM for more discussion and updates about our anti-scam platform.
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:00:31 AM

What currency will be used to store the funds raised? And where exactly?
This project is great. I like this project because every team member and  management is very active. they are always helpful for us. The team sees the problem in the crypto currency market and see the way to solve it. This project certainly will successful.
Storyline23

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:17:03 PM

ive always believed in cryptocurrency and the potential it brings to every user.  myshield’s platform makes it even more solid in the area of security and confidence
YumiChoji

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:42:10 PM

The question is, how the data on the blockchain can be interpreted as a good one or a bad one in order for the platform to consider it scam or not? And most data on the blockchain is anon..
rinnah

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:12:32 PM

ive always believed in cryptocurrency and the potential it brings to every user.  myshield’s platform makes it even more solid in the area of security and confidence

yeah.  this platform is the new defense system of all crypto users.  very significant.  Myshield changes the game of online security as it brings the fight against scams to a higher level.  awesome and unique technology they got here.  i'm definitely supporting its launch.
MyShield

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:25:34 PM

The question is, how the data on the blockchain can be interpreted as a good one or a bad one in order for the platform to consider it scam or not? And most data on the blockchain is anon..

MyShield will present two scores to the users – the score based on the reports from the community and the score of the AI powered cyber intelligence provider.
There are two use cases of no consensus between the two sources of data. In the case the AI cyber intelligence provider's score alerts on an online item as scam, and the community reports are positive, the entity responsible for the online item in question will be required to apply for The MyShield Trust StampTM. In case the AI cyber intelligence provider's score marks the online item as trusted, and the community marks it as a scam, the provider will receive an alert and will perform a process of reassessment of its scores. In a case the dissensus keeps existing both scores will remain visible to the user.

To know more about the process, you may download the whitepaper from www.myshield.com/whitepaper/.
Bziir

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:16:02 AM

MyShield will warn users whenever they reach fake websites, online counterfeit goods, and other types of online fraud by using AI Powered Cyber-Intelligence
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: