Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:51:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO ✅] MyShield 🔰 Decentralized Anti-Scam Platform 🔰  (Read 25620 times)
Yoyo2018

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:45:53 PM

10 more days until big event and news
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rinnah

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:11:55 PM

what's the countdown all about?
richiereally

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:14:30 PM

looking forward for this project to moon.  very relevant for all crypto users. think this is going to be one of the best projects there is for the year
Yoyo2018

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:40:44 PM

what's the countdown all about?

Says in the whitepaper q3 and date announcement in q3.

I’m excited because this is an amazing project and i want be in the public sale. I have been waiting for a while
BitCent Exchange
Copper Member

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:23:48 PM

What'going on with this project? Any updates?
rinnah

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:39:49 PM

I’m excited because this is an amazing project and i want be in the public sale. I have been waiting for a while

exciting week indeed.  looking forward to the crowd sale as well.  i know it's gonna blast and make waves in the market.
rinnah

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:41:45 PM

What'going on with this project? Any updates?

Reply above of Yoyo2018: Says in the whitepaper q3 and date announcement in q3.
Gotta watch out for it
caudalmar

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:45:08 PM

Very hopeful and remaining to be optimistic about this project as it will bring big changes in cyber security once launched.  please come out with the ANN soon guys
Crypto_topic

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:10:13 PM

Very hopeful and remaining to be optimistic about this project as it will bring big changes in cyber security once launched.  please come out with the ANN soon guys

Hope it will work out! It would be one of the best things happened in the cyber space
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:30:29 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2018, 04:10:14 PM by Delphinus

Yes, I hope the anti-scam platform isn't scamming us but it surely is pretty quiet lately  Cheesy

Edit: I see the bounty campaign closed today, so something good must be coming!  Smiley

Yoyo2018

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:19:52 PM

Sorry get you guys your hopes up.
Tge is delay without a deadline
Probably my last post, delay after delay since June.
Hope the project goes well, off to find another ico with potential
MyShield

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:04:19 PM

Yes, I hope the anti-scam platform isn't scamming us but it surely is pretty quiet lately  Cheesy

Edit: I see the bounty campaign closed today, so something good must be coming!  Smiley

Hi, ICYMI, sharing with you the recent announcement of MyShield CEO regarding the TGE:

Hi All,
BrandShield continues to work extensively on the MyShield ICO and the expansion of our business.
With the changes in the market over the past few months we reevaluated the need for a public sale and decided to postpone it without setting a new date. We continue focusing on our private sale and will update on new developments.
We appreciate your support of the MyShield community in our journey to create a decentralized anti-scam platform.
We value every member in MyShield’s community and would like to thank you for your efforts and patience.

sophiaAG

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:16:27 PM

Hi, ICYMI, sharing with you the recent announcement of MyShield CEO regarding the TGE:

Hi All,
BrandShield continues to work extensively on the MyShield ICO and the expansion of our business.
With the changes in the market over the past few months we reevaluated the need for a public sale and decided to postpone it without setting a new date. We continue focusing on our private sale and will update on new developments.
We appreciate your support of the MyShield community in our journey to create a decentralized anti-scam platform.
We value every member in MyShield’s community and would like to thank you for your efforts and patience.

I've read this ann in the telegram community.  It's been quite sometime now.  So what happens next?  Im sure the team is up to something, like they can't just take off the people's interest on it.  This project still poses a huge potential in the crypto space that people are still awaiting its launch. 
richiereally

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:21:13 PM

I've read this ann in the telegram community.  It's been quite sometime now.  So what happens next?  Im sure the team is up to something, like they can't just take off the people's interest on it.  This project still poses a huge potential in the crypto space that people are still awaiting its launch. 

Was honestly sad to know this.  I've been anticipating the tge and I strongly believe in this project.  Could it be that the team is looking at just the private investors for the whole funding requirement? 
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:39:30 PM

Hi All,

I've read this ann in the telegram community.  It's been quite sometime now.  So what happens next?  Im sure the team is up to something, like they can't just take off the people's interest on it.  This project still poses a huge potential in the crypto space that people are still awaiting its launch.  

Yeah it is really a pity that the TGE has been called off without any possible date in the near future, am sure the team must have thought it through before making such decision, probably the private funds can ve enough to fund the project eventually, i hope this not a way of ending this project, because it will be a real shame to see such potential project ended before even get started.

Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:27:48 AM

Regarding the bounty payments, I see the following QA.

Q: When will the tokens be distributed?
A: The tokens will be distributed after the public token sale of Myshield. Specific dates are not yet determined. Myshield is still proceeding  with their private sale as of the moment.

Does that mean the bounty was closed, but any payout will be at a future point in time if the public sale does continue?

caudalmar

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:15:48 PM

Yeah it is really a pity that the TGE has been called off without any possible date in the near future, am sure the team must have thought it through before making such decision, probably the private funds can ve enough to fund the project eventually, i hope this not a way of ending this project, because it will be a real shame to see such potential project ended before even get started.

Totally agree.  It could have been a very ideal solution to fight one of the most prevailing issues in crypto space.  Hope to more news on how the team progresses with the development of the platform.
caudalmar

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:19:11 PM

A: The tokens will be distributed after the public token sale of Myshield. Specific dates are not yet determined. Myshield is still proceeding  with their private sale as of the moment.

Does that mean the bounty was closed, but any payout will be at a future point in time if the public sale does continue?

Really?  Have not heard that about the bounty program.  So it means there's still plan of public sale?  The ann shared by admin previously mentioned that tge is postponed with no specific schedule yet.  More likely, the way I see it, there's not going to be a public sale anymore. In any case, Im sure the team will make it up with the bounty hunters who've made great efforts in their tasks.
Yoyo2018

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:55:21 PM

Does that mean if there is no public sale , there wouldn’t be a payout for bounty program?

A: The tokens will be distributed after the public token sale of Myshield. Specific dates are not yet determined. Myshield is still proceeding  with their private sale as of the moment.

Yoyo2018

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:59:13 PM

Mysheild looks like they got competition with rougly the same time lines

https://www.cryptopolice.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: