Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:45:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the beginning of new crypto era?  (Read 1338 times)
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:40:09 PM

Crypto era will for sure come that's am sure of because you know most of the people are noticing one thing that government is banning but no one is really paying attention to the news that they are banning because they want to introduce their own crypto.
Thus every country wanna do that get a centralized crypto in the market backed by the fiat now.. I do think that after 5-7 years just like fiat there will be crypto in every country used on a daily basis .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SoliDCoiNs (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:58:50 PM

I believe we need one or two projects to work worldwide in RL situations, be it payments, data management, health management, connected autonomous cars. Whatever. People will start trusting in BC technology and I would think will begin taking interest in cryptos in general. Also, it would really help if any mega-corporation signs a partnership deal with a solid crypto project. For now, it is on enthusiast and fast cash trading level. Rarely I meet people who buy coins because they really believe in a project. Usually, it's "it will moon next month; then I dump"  Sad
Memminger

Activity: 540
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:04:38 PM

Is it me only or anyone else thinks this news are awesome?

First, Kevin O‘Leary announces he is working on a deal to offer hotel shares through ICO. Then, Lympo announces they will be distributing company shares to their token holders.

What do you think guys? Does this mean we are entering a new - assets backed - cryptocurrency stage? I am a bit skeptical as I am yet to understand how it will affect the crypto industry and tokenomics. Will we see more stringent measures or to the contrary – regulators will back down as more and more ICO will have some real assets behind them.

What are your opinions?

Sources to the news:
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/19/kevin-oleary-new-york-city-hotel-hopes-to-launch-400-million-dollar-coin-offering.html
https://cryptonews.com/news/lithuanian-startup-kicks-off-new-coin-model-mulls-ipo-1438.htm

Absolutely pleasing to read. Imagine using crypto as your hotel bills. This is quite interesting and really unique. I hope we are entering a new and better era. And I really do hope that marketplace would consider this (what is written in the news). Because this is a huge deal and helpful deed.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:23:11 PM

New era? Nah. I don't think so. Though, the hotel management and usage through blockchain technology is an awesome idea, but that's if the developers will be doing it without the trait of greedy urges. It's just hard to believe that lately, ICOs are being developed to solve problems. Money is now the main reason why ICOs are being created.  It's only a few developers that are truly dedicated, others aim are for popularity and fame.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:35:50 PM

You could say this is the capital to mature the crypto market and find improvement when things start to get better in today's most experienced companies, this is a positive trend to promote to the whole world / people who were once crypto unacceptable in society, more investors will be interested to take advantage of the opportunities that occur they must read the current situation there will be a tremendous rise and keep pumping, hopefully no things can jeopardize cryptocurrency.
ayiaye

Activity: 170

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:27:58 PM

this is a positive news story for cryptocurrency, from which initially illegal has now become a new asset for ICO. and this possibility is the beginning of a new era of cryptocurreny to be able to promote to all people or companies in order to attract even more interested investors.
because it is so incredible, hopefully it can continue to grow so that cryptocurrency can be accepted throughout the country.
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:26:29 PM

What happens to the company shares if crypto happens to eventually fail? 😁😂 Will those who bought the tokens continue to have their shares transformed to others forms or what? I think they will just end up losing everything lol. But I’m not praying that such happens.And if you don’t mind, in what areas are you expecting the change to occur, cause I don’t also see how that will be transforming the cryptocurrency world, there are have been many that has done things that are far much better than this, but noting happened.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:36:33 PM

What happens to the company shares if crypto happens to eventually fail? 😁😂 Will those who bought the tokens continue to have their shares transformed to others forms or what? I think they will just end up losing everything lol. But I’m not praying that such happens.And if you don’t mind, in what areas are you expecting the change to occur, cause I don’t also see how that will be transforming the cryptocurrency world, there are have been many that has done things that are far much better than this, but noting happened.
Who told you that bitcoin will fail?and if bitcoin falls totally i think all those who holds this coin wilL sell all of their stocks,because as long as theres someones holding the coin,this will remain valuable ..

But before bitcoin dies,all the altcoin will die first and that only mean one thing,its the end of cryptoworld
ngano ba

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:41:39 PM

I think yes ,this is the beginning of the crypto era in the digital world , we can not deny that bitcoin is so popular in the coin market and many are joining in investing those cryptos because we see that it will give good benefits to the people joining this activities of cryptos and bitcoin.
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:04:10 PM

Is it me only or anyone else thinks this news are awesome?

First, Kevin O‘Leary announces he is working on a deal to offer hotel shares through ICO. Then, Lympo announces they will be distributing company shares to their token holders.

What do you think guys? Does this mean we are entering a new - assets backed - cryptocurrency stage? I am a bit skeptical as I am yet to understand how it will affect the crypto industry and tokenomics. Will we see more stringent measures or to the contrary – regulators will back down as more and more ICO will have some real assets behind them.

What are your opinions?

Sources to the news:
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/19/kevin-oleary-new-york-city-hotel-hopes-to-launch-400-million-dollar-coin-offering.html
https://cryptonews.com/news/lithuanian-startup-kicks-off-new-coin-model-mulls-ipo-1438.htm

In my opinion, I think that this really is the beginning of the new crypto era(although it has started long ago, I pretty much think that this year will be the determiner in my opinion). And the news you are saying are just one of the greatest and biggest that are yet to come within this year. But regarding the regulators, I don't think that they will be backing down. Because clearly, the non crypto people will not make money out of the cypto world without regulation. Not to mention their best over used alibis like bitcoins can be used for crime and can make someone lose a lot etc., which has some touch of truths in it to be honest but come on, we ain't that dumb to not see what they are really doing. So yeah, I think regulation is the only way to go if we want mass adoption.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:40:58 PM

Who told you that bitcoin will fail?and if bitcoin falls totally i think all those who holds this coin wilL sell all of their stocks,because as long as theres someones holding the coin,this will remain valuable ..

But before bitcoin dies,all the altcoin will die first and that only mean one thing,its the end of cryptoworld
It is impossible for bitcoin to die that easily because when its price go down,  people are likely to invest in it. To easily lose hope in bitcoin when the price dumps is like never even believing in it since the beginning.  Volatility of the coins is understandable but failing to understand it is not.  The volatility of the coins is what makes it riskier so not understanding it will always lead to failure.

I doubt if this should be called the new beginning when the recovery is just starting. If ever this is the  start,  the price seems low to be the start.  Just saying.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Hanablue

Activity: 204

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:02:14 PM

Many giants are coming into the crypto, also the new reports are now very bright for huge crypto rise, I can bet the year of 2018 will bring new heights to the crypto world. Cool
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:19:40 PM

I think yes ,this is the beginning of the crypto era in the digital world , we can not deny that bitcoin is so popular in the coin market and many are joining in investing those cryptos because we see that it will give good benefits to the people joining this activities of cryptos and bitcoin.
We all know this fact that it has not been so long for this world to know about nay of the crypto currency and that still, there is a huge number of people who have absolutely zero idea regarding bitcoin and the rest of the crypto currency but we can hope that all these crypto coins will surely earn a very good name in the international market and that they will solve the economic issues in a better way.
otreza

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:27:56 PM

We are staying at a very beginning of the absolutely new, promising and interesting era.

Forex & crypto in Iran
  ✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST  ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦ 
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:57:22 PM

That is the change I envisage too! As almost all companies are now being tokenized; taking leverage of the blockchain technology to put their business on the new level for the future and also creating avenue for everyone globally to participate in it. I agree it is a new era and it is the change of adoption needed.
ayesha703

Activity: 110
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:00:20 PM

Atari, Kodak and other corporate mammoths are misleadingly boosting their stock costs as high as 240% by declaring absurd crypto or blockchain ventures that will most likely never observe the light of day. It's pleasant to see blockchain and bitcoin have that much brand name acknowledgment to where huge and built up private division businesses can increase monstrous value esteem by means of charged affiliation.

In any case, the long haul net impact is probably going to be a considerable lot of these ongoing declarations which are asserting blockchain/ICO alliance are exaggerated and will deliver a tremendous rise as these advantages are exaggerated.

It is likewise amusing to take note of the silly measure of significant worth common and unremarkable undertakings like inns can pick up by professing to be sponsored by bitcoin's esteem and brand name acknowledgment.

An inn sponsored by bitcoin seems, by all accounts, to be a more secure and better speculation by a lodging supported by fiat cash which is fascinating.

This will hit another stage, without a doubt. Tbh it's extremely sort of a one of a kind arrangement right now in the crypto zone.

A developing number of individuals in the crypto space trust that a coin which gives an extra incentive to the token holders as far as the organization's possession is vital to its accomplishment later on.

The circumstance of the market right now is simply something I say erratic in light of the fact that such a significant number of leave tricks have been done since the start of this current year, the market was totally scrounged and tossed on the stack. Affirm, you need to state that you can't straightforwardly anticipate such a market either, however certain bearings would already be able to be drawn. Individuals are uncertain and you can tell.
cc80aa

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:02:30 PM

Im very much agree we that since they are discovered this kind of business transanction too many are interested especially those people have enough knowledge how to earned with it.It will happened soon
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: