Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:00:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔹[ANN][ICO]🔹GLN 🔹 Gaming Reimagined 🔹  (Read 2135 times)
birkomester

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:49:39 PM

What an interesting idea you have! Where were you when I was young))) So, your gaming currency enables every reward resource on the platform?

Thank you Smiley I think we all wish such a platform was available when we were younger! Yes, correct. So that we could reward users engagement on the platform, we developed our own utility token 'LOOT'. This allows certain engagements and interactions to trigger crypto coin allotments. The blockchain network then tracks these actions and rewards users 'LOOT', for example inviting friends.
I'm glad that you could reward users engagement on the platform, that you developed by utility token LOOT.  It means a lot to me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blockchain kitty

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:00:23 PM

In a nutshell, Game Loot Network is a platform where we can interact with other gamers, earn rewards, and participate in the affiliate program. And it's great opportunity to communicate with friends and play games
Apple4myCat

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:53:54 AM

The world of mobile gaming in huge, so it only makes sense as to why a multi-level marketing company would try to make their push into this market.
Yes, this platform solves the problems of people. And thanks to this, she has a strong team and will be even more in time. Gameloot promising project, he has great potential!
timotron

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

Trooper Founder & CEO

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 09:16:44 AM

Hi
Why you never post any updated here in the Ann thread Huh

give us some reasons too get hyped Smiley

Trooper is a suite of tools for the gaming ecosystem, our first tool is a dedicated job portal for gamers to get engaged, all wrapped around the Trooper token MEDAL - $MDL
https://linktr.ee/trooperjobs
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:06:10 AM

I see that Game Loot Network believes in players and developers. Team make ecosystem, positioning creativity and rewards at the forefront of that industry.They making games great again)
Yes, that's right, the guys are trying to make it all the same. And what's more, they can achieve the result. Although the competition is high in this segment, GLN will take its place.

yeah GLN will surely take its place in the very competitive gaming ecosystem,so far the idea of Game Loot Network is quite different from the other similar project in this field, the project gives a lucrative platform for game developers to showcase their project and also had it funded, gamers can also purchase in-game upgrades to make gaming experience exciting enough, this is an all in one platform that will disrupt the gaming platform when development has been fully incorporated according to the roadmap,
Admin should try and keep thread active with update and also present as often Wink
gamelootnetwork

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 01:18:05 PM

Hi
Why you never post any updated here in the Ann thread Huh

give us some reasons too get hyped Smiley

We have had some staff changes recently which disrupted attention to this forum. But we have the correct people now so more updates etc will be posted Smiley
gamelootnetwork

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 01:24:48 PM

I see that Game Loot Network believes in players and developers. Team make ecosystem, positioning creativity and rewards at the forefront of that industry.They making games great again)
Yes, that's right, the guys are trying to make it all the same. And what's more, they can achieve the result. Although the competition is high in this segment, GLN will take its place.

yeah GLN will surely take its place in the very competitive gaming ecosystem,so far the idea of Game Loot Network is quite different from the other similar project in this field, the project gives a lucrative platform for game developers to showcase their project and also had it funded, gamers can also purchase in-game upgrades to make gaming experience exciting enough, this is an all in one platform that will disrupt the gaming platform when development has been fully incorporated according to the roadmap,
Admin should try and keep thread active with update and also present as often Wink

I agree Wink. Stay tuned for more announcements and updates.
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:08:22 PM

A good project, which will have a positive impact on the popularization of cryptocurrency in the future! Because in the present, the technology of blockchain is not very familiar to the vast majority of people, and it has not been applied to the reality. But it will be popularized in the future, so this project will be successful!
1Bullion

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:41:38 PM

The Game Loot Network project is undoubtedly popular and successful, it can compete with other similar projects, it is very interesting to observe the development of the project. The introduction of blockchain technology in the gaming ecosystem will allow the project to occupy a worthy place and become the most popular platform. Good luck to the project team!

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
Blockchain kitty

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:02:07 AM

The Game Loot Network project is undoubtedly popular and successful, it can compete with other similar projects, it is very interesting to observe the development of the project. The introduction of blockchain technology in the gaming ecosystem will allow the project to occupy a worthy place and become the most popular platform. Good luck to the project team!
You have a good taste. I also like the project and the idea. And the team has strong guys, it's encouraging. I sincerely want that the project would develop and win its place under the sun.
Botaisk

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:14:23 AM

To take part in the bounty of the project GLN, I registered at the forum. Smiley as you can see, the project attracts people to themselves even from the outside crypt. And then it's fun with you Smiley
Apple4myCat

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:32:19 AM

To take part in the bounty of the project GLN, I registered at the forum. Smiley as you can see, the project attracts people to themselves even from the outside crypt. And then it's fun with you Smiley
Greetings in the friendly community of our forum. I'm sure you'll like it. Tell me, where did you find the information about the GLN project, someone advised?
Botaisk

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:56:24 AM

Greetings in the friendly community of our forum. I'm sure you'll like it. Tell me, where did you find the information about the GLN project, someone advised?
Yes, I was advised by a friend-gamer. He loves everything related to games, and he dropped me the link to the site GLN. I have children who love games, and I study blockchain technology a little, so I combined pleasant and useful things.
gamelootnetwork

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 10:01:18 AM

And in which events, the roadshow will you take part? I look now in Asia there will be many interesting things, I would go in your place. The project is sharpened just under the Asian market. There are so many gamers. Although the interface you have is European.

We are looking at global exposure, including Asia. As we are founded and based in the USA we still do most of our events/roadshows there- for example, we were just at the GDC in SanFran. However, we are looking at doing events in other countries very soon..so listen out for our name!
gamelootnetwork

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 10:10:45 AM

If anyone has any questions to ask, please feel free. And I will be happy to answer them.
Apple4myCat

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:18:34 PM

And in which events, the roadshow will you take part? I look now in Asia there will be many interesting things, I would go in your place. The project is sharpened just under the Asian market. There are so many gamers. Although the interface you have is European.

We are looking at global exposure, including Asia. As we are founded and based in the USA we still do most of our events/roadshows there- for example, we were just at the GDC in SanFran. However, we are looking at doing events in other countries very soon..so listen out for our name!
It's great that you are going to participate in events around the globe. It will be very pleasant for me to see you at exhibitions, and it is of course important for people to see the faces of the team.
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:07:29 PM

It is very important for me that the project would participate in public events. And in this project I see a reliable partner, because the guys participate in the events and have great ambitions
Several times I was with a friend at the events dedicated to the blockchane, and I was surprised at how many good-natured people there were. Teams directly with burning eyes told about their ideas and how they will develop the project. It's all so exciting))
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:48:01 PM

It is very important for me that the project would participate in public events. And in this project I see a reliable partner, because the guys participate in the events and have great ambitions
Guys have something to show at events, Game Loot Network will expand, adding technology VR.
All the prototypes made by the team of developers of the Game Loot Network are in the public domain, which can already be viewed.
Nagasaki

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:54:10 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 05:44:09 AM by Nagasaki

Hello! Game tournaments - good option, the interesting idea!
I think of an investment of the of investment on this coin!
allwithpassion

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:33:24 PM

When does the bounty end?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: