Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:23:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin gone too much deep??  (Read 853 times)
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:12:41 PM

Yes, bitcoin had gone deep in the previous months but as of now though cruptocurrency is on bear market but it had surpassed last few months deep decline in price. Volatility is something that is beyond our control and this is just the way it is for bitcoin. Enjoy the times during bear market where it's time for buying and holding. However, if price had pumped up again, then you could see a possible gain, then sell it and enjoy the profit you are expected to gain.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:08:34 AM

The falling of bitcoin is normal. In every market are corrections.

It is in history that bitcoin was very volatile in the market behavior. So going deep or pumping are normal behavior has it. But besides of these behavior we can still relies bitcoin even if it's falling deeply for sometimes but it will recover slowly and positively despite of some FUD's behind it.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:19:09 AM

Hello btctalk.i am in this cryptoworld since from many months but i never seen this much deep of btc so i have some questions related to it.

1) why bitcoin price gone this much down?
2)why bitcoin price fluctuate too much?
3)which features affect on the fluctuations of price of btc?
4)Is bitcoin price affect on  altcoins? If yes then which altcoins price get affected by it ànd which are not?
5)when  we should see the price increament in BTC?

The downtrend that occured a couple of months ago is just normal comparing to the past few years. As we all know, the price of bitcoin is very unstable can it can always take a detour in the low 7000 USD. I do not know which specific features affects the price of bitcoin but all I know it is proportional to its popularity and the number of investors. The price of bitcoin always affects altcoin but not all are always affected. Lastly, we should see the price of bitcoin increasing by next month because I hope so.  Huh
Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:16:18 PM

The randomly prices of bitcoin is normal not all the time the price is in the high. But don't lose hope because the price of bitcoin is going back to normal again.
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:18:44 PM

The falling of bitcoin is normal. In every market are corrections.
Yes this means that the price is volatile it can increase any minute and decrease all the same.  But I dont think the price right now is low deep. This is price is way better than the price in Feb. And the price has been increasing since April up to now this is a good movement actually.
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:13:46 PM

Hello btctalk.i am in this cryptoworld since from many months but i never seen this much deep of btc so i have some questions related to it.

4)Is bitcoin price affect on  altcoins? If yes then which altcoins price get affected by it ànd which are not?

the things you say are to my knowledge are indeed the hallmarks of bitcoin maybe, because we can see also, the rotation of the bitcoin does not forget the things you mentioned, so we also already know that bitcoin sometimes will experience like that and we are not will panic, but there is also some that sometimes panic it is excessive. the need for thought and patience also in the face of things like this.
nick_nick

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:38:17 PM

Prices of crytocurrencies are determined by the forces of demand and supply just like any other commodity in the market. When more people are selling rather than buying , it forces the price to go down. Since Bitcoin is a medium for trading many altcoins, the fall in Btc directly affect many other altcoins and that is exactly why many other coins are also falling along with bitcoins
Jimbo Abu

Activity: 170
Merit: 6

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:38:20 AM

can not avoid bitcoin because it's not so good that it's normal to go down and it's also rising so we do not worry because the bitcoin will not go down but it will not go away so we'll be able to stay right when it's not going again Well, I'm sorry to say we're just so confident.

/Bitcoin / Ethereum / Ripple /
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:40:27 AM

Btc price stop rising after his added on chigago futures what you think about that

popoyuyun

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:44:21 AM

Maybe if the bitcoin price drops it already looks common in the crypto world. Because things like falling prices are already commonplace among these. If they already know I'm sure they will not panic if the bitcoin price falls.
fredo123

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:48:29 AM

The up and down of crypto's are normal but usually crypto coin's goes down drastically because of negative headlines from Media's, and competition against crypto coins, Since there are many sprouting coins in the market, Investor's had a lot of choices.  
kovpet11

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:39:44 AM

There was a too big hipe around the Bitcoin and lots of laymen buyed BTC and selled it too quickly just in the hope the quick earning.
On the other hand there were published too many bad news and people are afraid about their money, everyone wants to earn as much as can.

E L Y S I A N        ❱❱ Decentralized Platform to
Build Ecommerce Websites on Blockchain
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:47:19 AM

you can see it as a stock market You have seen a decline in the stock market Of course there is not a popular internet market opening news developments effects what are new investments investors take away big whales away It's worth everything Every day It's joining and now over 17 million btc market and less than 5 million btc
judyphillips

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:53:21 AM

Its a normal fluctuation,not a big deal in crypto-world.
And by the end of this it will be at 20K.
Skyonito

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:01:44 AM

i dont know
Chacha1000

Activity: 645
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:03:55 AM

Over the years we have come to understand that bitcoin have time it booms and also dip,this year is not an exception as bitcoin will surely boom before we know it
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:21:21 AM

Definetly there so many question,but i answer it as far as i know the situation,actualy only things first  i know why should bitcoin price gone so much this down,because at the first month of this year 2018,cryptocurrency announced of adjustment of consecutive drops of value in bitcoin,and next the ban implemrntation of digital currency in south korea,until theres so domino effect happen in banning in china of all foreign ICO developers,because they want to make there own crypto coin,thats why theres big fluctuation happen now,even the altcoins is been affected of bitcoin price dump,but i still believe that all of this is only a temporary because theres is a bull run happen now in this coming of june and all will back to its normal value in the  exchange market.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:32:48 AM

I'm wondering since when have you been into bitcoin, as this wasn't the deepest fall at all. If you will be around for some more time, you will see similar falls in near future as well
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:46:31 AM

I think it is a part of its usual movement to make it's system flow will be balance so it will continuously operates. But even it's brings downfall after a couple of days it will make a better movements which is increasingly again. We need to be much prepare to this kind of movements because this is what the system is. We already know that it is full of volatily so the ups and down are usually normal things.
noelanora99

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:52:24 AM

I think that it really isn't much of an issue cause this have already happen before, more even. People had already live with it and accept this fact, knowing that it's market value is really unpredictable  and could drop anytime without warning. Although bitcoin had suffered many setback it still continuously leading in the frontline in all crypto currencies.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: