Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 02:33:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin gone too much deep??  (Read 853 times)
kasemin

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:30:00 PM

Yes every market asset is normal if they can go up and down, different in Bitcoin because that's the product we buy and cause the supply is very low now so if someone sells it or buys it, it could have a big impact on Bitcoin. The main reason is because of the supply and demand in the market more and more people are insisting on buying Bitcoin, the price will definitely increase and more and more people are selling there. Bitcoin prices also decreased.
diodora

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:47:53 PM

It goes down when there is negative news and moves up when there is some good news related to crypto. For instance, if some big country bans crypto, you will see prices declining.
hogriderr

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:04:41 PM

I think bitcoin as a currency that has an exchange rate against other bitcoin currency movements also shows fluctuations, of course, reasonable if the ups and downs of bitcoin values occur.
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:26:18 PM

Hello btctalk.i am in this cryptoworld since from many months but i never seen this much deep of btc so i have some questions related to it.

1) why bitcoin price gone this much down?
2)why bitcoin price fluctuate too much?
3)which features affect on the fluctuations of price of btc?
4)Is bitcoin price affect on  altcoins? If yes then which altcoins price get affected by it ànd which are not?
5)when  we should see the price increament in BTC?

I think it’s much pretty normal that bitcoin price has been falling much. Because as you know, bitcoin or cryptocurrencies is notoriously volatile. It definitely never gets stable, the price fluctuates currently. Also with this characterisitc, It’s never in dip forever, definitely having a rise again. Maybe demand and supply are quite low, with some bad news. The bitcoin price usually affects on other coins. I think no one can know exactly when the market  will recover, but anyway it will have a rise again.
diickydbo

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:08:39 PM

Probably because many investors are switching to a coin other than bitcoin, it seems that it can make the bitcoin price fall. Or a lot of people panicked then sell and throw away the bitcoin. There are many more things that can make bitcoin fall deeper.
abiola1

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:41:17 AM

Market Manipulation is the major reason, where a group of 1000 investors own 40 percent of all Bitcoin. This means that if even some among that number were acting in concert, they would have the potential to manipulate the market to their whim. These "whales" investors, hedge funds, and otherwise with enough stake in the crypto market to tip the scale could easily have engaged in "painting the tape" (creating the appearance of high transaction volume by simply selling and re-selling back-and-forth on small margins) to inflate the value of Bitcoin.
sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:16:28 PM

I think bitcoin as a currency that has an exchange rate against other bitcoin currency movements also shows fluctuations, of course, reasonable if the ups and downs of bitcoin values occur.
indeed the bitcoin price is up and down and it is already a common thing, because the movement of the market also sometimes change without us know. the problem is bitcoin users also not just our own. then we have to be patient in this.

iliasamostanov

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:21:31 PM

Well this is normal. Vibration of bitcoins is inevitable. All this is not understood in the market. This will continue until normalization.
YzzyGo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:34:01 PM

From my experience, bitcoin prices are really just a product of supply and demand. And this is based on what people wants. Start of the year, prices for cryptos fell since there's not much interest in it after spending money during the holidays last year. There was a great hype last year and things are just settling down.
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:34:49 PM

Bitcoin still not in the mainstream. when considering about the past every time we can this kind of fluctuations. It is normal scenario.
Most of the time bitcoin price down means, all market cap going down. then all the alts coin going down. Only stable coin remaining in the same value. (such as USTD)
If you can now invest on bitcoin, I believe you can more than 15% gain with a very short time. We can see price increment aftermarket correction.

jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:44:48 PM

The current government initiated the regulation and the ban can really affect the world of cryptocurrency and related markets. News about the regulations in China, India, South Korea and the United States often affect the market negatively. Cool
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:47:50 PM

Bitcoin still not in the mainstream. when considering about the past every time we can this kind of fluctuations. It is normal scenario.
Most of the time bitcoin price down means, all market cap going down. then all the alts coin going down. Only stable coin remaining in the same value. (such as USTD)
If you can now invest on bitcoin, I believe you can more than 15% gain with a very short time. We can see price increment aftermarket correction.

Still depend on how market will move, 15% increment is possible if the bounce back happen much earlier but we also need to consider that correction might take more than what we expect, so better to assess deeper, if crypto succeed to influence mainstream and more businesses adopts bitcoin together
with other cryptocurrency, then we will see upwards movements after, what is important is how we deal with any situations and how we act accordingly,
we can do it in the right way if we have good understanding.
Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:08:29 PM

This is normal if you are going to ask the experience in bitcoin investment here then probably you will get the same answer. As we all know this is what we called as volatility the movement of market price either it is falling or going high but whatever it is bitcoin market price goes up and down. Some may refer to as fluctuation of bitcoin market price when it has an increase and suddenly most of the investors sell their btc and the btc market price drop.

Why bitcoin is going deeper? well if you study the performance of bitcoin last year it rises rapidly imagine from $9000 to $20000, its normal in bitcoin to fall down deeply or rise rapidly what we need is to timing in that state, if we invest make sure that in red level or falling down, because the basic strategy yet effective is to buy at low cost and sell it in high cost. So theres no need to worry about falling down deeply its normal. Lets just wait it will recover soon.
Bughah

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:24:49 AM

indeed the bitcoin price is up and down and it is already a common thing, because the movement of the market also sometimes change without us know. the problem is bitcoin users also not just our own. then we have to be patient in this.

[/quote

Increasing population of people who involve and dealing of bitcoin it made betcoin more deep.
Kisahazumaki87

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:54:58 AM

In trying we can get the advantages and disadvantages.tp we must know how to be grateful and we tetep try and invest in bitcoin
faithofb

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:50:19 AM

We need to understand that demands and supply really determined the price of bitcoin ,  when we start see more people into this Crypto sphere,  demand will high and price will skye rocket.. .
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:55:55 AM

Hello btctalk.i am in this cryptoworld since from many months but i never seen this much deep of btc so i have some questions related to it.

1) why bitcoin price gone this much down?
2)why bitcoin price fluctuate too much?
3)which features affect on the fluctuations of price of btc?
4)Is bitcoin price affect on  altcoins? If yes then which altcoins price get affected by it ànd which are not?
5)when  we should see the price increament in BTC?

bitcoin prices have dropped dramatically and that is the risk of investing with bitcoin, if there is any bad news bitcoin will decline and we can not be sure
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:35:47 AM

1) I think because last time we can see that bitcoin has the very high price so right now is the time to make a price correction for that situation
2) because all people in the market ( traders ) is sell and buy because the price of bitcoin right now
3) news and the demand of the market is make bitcoin price is fluctuative
4) as I know is yea, bitcoin still affects the altcoin price because bitcoin is still a king of crtpyocurrencies
5) after the price is go down I think bitcoin will recovery that price soon

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
if_so_klara_99

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:59:30 AM

Its a constant fluctuation, it goes dow, it goes back up again
kauban2018

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:29:21 AM

Actually we can't predict when will be the Bitcoin's value goes high but this is a normal condition on this kind of business in where it just depending on the profit gain. The main problem is that people can't wait to earn money from it that's why sometimes they feel annoying once they are always asking when will be value goes high. They can't just wait and relax because people behind the Bitcoin are not just sitting in a corner doing nothing but instead they are doing their best in order for them to help us.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: