Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:54:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain forum instead of Bitcoin?  (Read 82 times)
ScotlandPros (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 45
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:19:18 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 09:34:10 PM by ScotlandPros

HELLO community,

Thanks for letting be part of this community and hopefully getting to that stage where I am learning to separate the FUD and noise from the fundamentals of what and why Bitcoin is.

A friend just made me aware of a fresh forum for Blockchain specific chat so thought I would share here to help discourage Blockchain posts on the Bitcoin discussion section. The forum is referring Bitcoin chat back to this discussion thread on Bitcointalk.

Visit www.Blockchainchat.uk to post Blockchain related chat on this fresh Forum.

Has a good write up for early members that contribute value and they gain VIP member status that can lead to Admin privileges.

Loveboard

Activity: 84
Merit: 7

Cointrade - Bringing crypto trading to the people!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:24:59 PM

I think everh chat about crypto will always include FUD and shilling.

Sometimes there are some good conversations but most of the time it's just a lot of hype and FUD.

Poloniex shut down its Trollbox, but there are still Trollboxes available in hitbtc and tradesatoshi, and other smaller exchanges. But I guess none of them will be as big as polo's

We should instead strive for a blockchain forum, like bitcointalk, because no realttime chat can encourage serious discussion about blockchsin technology without devolving into people promoting their coins or projects

Cointrade - Bringing crypto trading to the people! (https://cointrade.es/)
Pre-ICO "April 8th, 2018"
ScotlandPros (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 45
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:37:44 PM

www.blockchainchat.uk operates a NO FUD POLICY. Serious discussions only that help the community solve real life issues.
Madscotslad

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 10:01:40 PM

I agreed to help start the forum for the blockchain specific because me and our team have been making some pretty neat scripts and apps etc for blockchain and our own community coin and defo agree that forums are the best way to share develop and support each other and to document problem solving from my point of view as a programmer.

And im going to enjoy using the forums to share my knowledge and neat script expand on it and develop blockchain tech...
jmlona

Activity: 279
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:28:16 PM

Can you not have a discussion within this forum about blockchains, I'm sure you would have very many willing to join in. You can put it in the technical or serious discussion sections and self moderate it so that you can delete any comments that you deem to be spam or unworthy.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs
Join Our ICO Now!  ≡  Whitepaper | One Pager
Twitter   Facebook    Youtube    Medium    Telegram    ANN Thread
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: