Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:42:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GOOGLE is going to start its BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 281 times)
brylle34

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:55:35 PM

Today I heard that google is also working to start its blockchain. That is a very good news for the blockchain users as it means that now everyone even most expert also think that blockchain is the future of this world success and they all are busy to develop their blockchain technology. It means that the world giants have believe on blockchain technology. With this progress it is sure that bitcoin will be considered as the best option for the future business and with this progress people will believe that bitcoin is the right option for the future global economy and business. This will increase the value of bitcoin to a highest stage.
Of course almost every big companies in the world that knows cryptocurrency are all considering blockchain in there business, because they can easily find investors without talking to them personally, actually some of the owner big companies that knows bitcoin invested on it. They just need to get an expert on bitcoin and altcoins and a team for advertising and marketing in terms of cryptocurrency and then they can start the project. Recently there are events in almost every country that teaches about the blockchain technology for all businessman that is interested, yes it will increase the value of bitcoin Smiley
Ljanesanti

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:59:47 PM

Today I heard that google is also working to start its blockchain. That is a very good news for the blockchain users as it means that now everyone even most expert also think that blockchain is the future of this world success and they all are busy to develop their blockchain technology. It means that the world giants have believe on blockchain technology. With this progress it is sure that bitcoin will be considered as the best option for the future business and with this progress people will believe that bitcoin is the right option for the future global economy and business. This will increase the value of bitcoin to a highest stage.
Of course almost every big companies in the world that knows cryptocurrency are all considering blockchain in there business, because they can easily find investors without talking to them personally, actually some of the owner big companies that knows bitcoin invested on it. They just need to get an expert on bitcoin and altcoins and a team for advertising and marketing in terms of cryptocurrency and then they can start the project. Recently there are events in almost every country that teaches about the blockchain technology for all businessman that is interested, yes it will increase the value of bitcoin Smiley

Will that be the reason why they banned all the cryptocurrency advertisement? Because they don't want any competition on their side? If that is the case will facebook create there own currency too?

guy369

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:12:19 AM

Will that be the reason why they banned all the cryptocurrency advertisement? Because they don't want any competition on their side? If that is the case will facebook create there own currency too?

This is exactly what I was thinking as well
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 03:13:18 PM

this is really very good news because with google receive bitcoin then bitcoin price will also rise. people will see news about bitcoin from google because ads about bitcoin will be found many in google. hopefully more people want to invest in bitcoin.
WTF did you said? I barely can understand, but there wasn't anything related to Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in these news. Do you understand that Bitcoin and Blockchain are different things? And, did you missed news that Google banned advertisements related to cryptocurrencies?
Please, try write more understandable, if you can't - post in local boards. But if you don't know difference between Bitcoin and Blockchain, better to not post at all.

tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:18:28 PM

this is really very good news because with google receive bitcoin then bitcoin price will also rise. people will see news about bitcoin from google because ads about bitcoin will be found many in google. hopefully more people want to invest in bitcoin.
WTF did you said? I barely can understand, but there wasn't anything related to Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in these news. Do you understand that Bitcoin and Blockchain are different things? And, did you missed news that Google banned advertisements related to cryptocurrencies?
Please, try write more understandable, if you can't - post in local boards. But if you don't know difference between Bitcoin and Blockchain, better to not post at all.
Maybe he just misunderstood it, that bitcoin differs from blockchain, let us just try to teach him, don't hate him maybe he was still confused.
Anyway, what is the plan of google? to have its own coin too? Well, if that happens that they  were trying their own coin then they might banned bitcoin.
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:21:32 PM

Damn, of course that the corporate giants will join and ride the wave as well. Blockchain technology might be useful for all of us tho.
Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 03:25:50 PM

Yeah, Recently I heard about this news and this is one of the positive move from Google and which leads to mainstream adoption of blockchain technology.

23xfi

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:41:20 PM

I was kind of excited when I saw the news because it basically gives some sort of credibility to the blockchain technology as a whole. Maybe when Google launches their blockchain project, the world might begin to embrace the tech.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 03:50:59 PM

Yeah, Recently I heard about this news and this is one of the positive move from Google and which leads to mainstream adoption of blockchain technology.

Positive? This move just leaves me indifferent to be honest. As if there's going to be any benefit to the public that Google is going to make use of blockchain.
Could just be for internal use only and I doubt that the reward structure will be any good if they do decide to use it for something public.

They're just jumping on the bandwagon like almost every existing company that suddenly wants to launch their own blockchain.
Not saying that this is bad or anything.

gtx1060aa

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:53:09 PM

I do not agree with you a bit about the fact that bitcoin is the future for all businesses, since there is a more technologically developed coin - Etherium, but the fact that Google will launch its blocking system will be a new technological progress not only inside this company and this will open up a new race among other big companies
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:55:39 PM

I do not agree with you a bit about the fact that bitcoin is the future for all businesses, since there is a more technologically developed coin - Etherium, but the fact that Google will launch its blocking system will be a new technological progress not only inside this company and this will open up a new race among other big companies
really? I think that's just FUD. I do not think Google will officially take that action. I still do not see any news from Google. I think you should look carefully before posting your post. Or to prove your opinion is right, it is best to insert a link to the news.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 03:58:46 PM

Though what you said is true, lets face the fact that GOOGLE do this to improve their technology specially in monetary services and can make bitcoin less valued since there blockchain is more functional and the company is known for many years.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:04:22 PM

What is the source fro this one apart from you hearing it out of the thin air! I mean is there anything that has been published by the google itself upon this matter.

Because the other day I was looking after the news that google is about to ban all the crypto related advertisement which I think is part of blockchain itself. Isn't it? And you talking about the google accepting the blockchain as part of their platform? Wow thats amazing.

If that does happen then everyone knows that blockchain will be published to wider public and they will ultimately start believing everything under it like bitcoin and altcoin and may just make the investment into it. Thus it would be revolutionary thing for the market to follow.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:04:40 PM

really? I think that's just FUD. I do not think Google will officially take that action. I still do not see any news from Google. I think you should look carefully before posting your post. Or to prove your opinion is right, it is best to insert a link to the news.
We constantly see various references but from this information will not become more truthful. Google is a big monopoly. He always works in the interests of the government because it helps him to maintain his monopoly position. I do not see support for cryptocurrencies from all governments. So I do not believe that Google will do it.
linshuhow

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:04:54 PM

Do you have a source for this?
mathiaslivis

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:05:39 PM

We should not be surprised by the news. Although GOOGLE intends to ban ICO ads, it doesn't conflict with big companies embracing block chain technology. In fact, since last year, there have been a lot of science and technology companies in the United States concerned about or participating in block chain construction projects. It may not take a long time, and the big powers will change their views on special currency.
littlebill16

Activity: 160
Merit: 12

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:05:42 PM

Though what you said is true, lets face the fact that GOOGLE do this to improve their technology specially in monetary services and can make bitcoin less valued since there blockchain is more functional and the company is known for many years.

It won't hurt bitcoin in any way, it could benefit it as it shows acceptance and benefits of blockchain technology. Google are not using it for payments which is what bitcoin is designed for, it will most probably function without a cryptocurrency all together.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
Klestar

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:08:38 PM

o right i think bitcoin and cryptocurrency will become more popular so i think the market will go to the moon soon and maybe some big companies will going to accept this and yes i know that cryptocurrency is very good idea to improve our economy because this is very helpful and i think this is our future currency .
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:12:05 PM

Google plans to implement its own blockchain system to ensure the security of storing client data. Innovations will help Google stand out from the competition. In addition, one of the divisions of Google develops its own distributed registry, which third-party companies can use to send and verify transactions. I think it is great news. Against the background of such innovations, the price of bitcoin will grow, in my opinion.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:16:45 PM

Google plans to implement its own blockchain system to ensure the security of storing client data. Innovations will help Google stand out from the competition. In addition, one of the divisions of Google develops its own distributed registry, which third-party companies can use to send and verify transactions. I think it is great news. Against the background of such innovations, the price of bitcoin will grow, in my opinion.
That is a good idea for google, it will really make their system secured and less worry for them, blockchain really have a great impact in our society espeicially in businesses, hope that some companies will also gonna adapt this one.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: