Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:04:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best altcoin to invest right now?  (Read 273 times)
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:00:33 AM

The best altcoin for me to invest right now is ethereum. Most of the project development or ICOs required ethereum as a mode of payment or investment.

wirosableng

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:01:34 AM

If you want to invest, i would recommend Omisego, check out the project, it has a very bright futur
right, I think omisego is also one of the very good ico project.
and may be better in the future.
many use omisego as an investment today.
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:27:08 AM

Since most of the altcoins market now are falling, I'm thinking in starting invest however I would like to know what is the best option.

PS : I know that diversify the investment is the best option however would like to hear from other people .

Like others have suggested there is alot of choice in the crypto market, some alts have risen massively this year ETH being the prime example. I actually think DeepOnion is a very good contender for 2018.

Neo can also be another good choice.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:31:36 AM

There are a number of good coins out there with good growth potential, all you have to do is research well and decide where best to put your money.id advise you to , WAVES and NEO are some of the best Altcoins to invest in, you can have a look and see if they fit your investment plans

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:41:29 AM

Since most of the altcoins market now are falling, I'm thinking in starting invest however I would like to know what is the best option.

PS : I know that diversify the investment is the best option however would like to hear from other people .

yes, I will tell you, about where I invest. I am currently investing in ETH since two years ago. and the profits I get from ETH so much. if you already have the capital immediately invest in ETH. do not waste your time, this is the right time because altcoin prices are down.
GFE

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:44:17 AM

I think that the best option is invest in several coins at least. For ex, these good ones - ETH, Waves, NEO, Strat, Ripple

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Abang Aziz

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:32:21 AM

Some people think that the good and the investment is not looking at its value at that time. However, to note also how much influence. Many altcoin options can make you make big profits in the short term.
dangful

Activity: 210

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 04:24:52 PM

for me one of the most undervalued and underrated Altcoin in the crypto market today is Oyster Pearl PRL.
PRL will soon surge it's price next month because the main net app will be release to the public.
PRL will used as token to upload files in the tangle and it is priced into 1 PRL = 128GB per year.

dangful

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 04:27:52 PM

Some people think that the good and the investment is not looking at its value at that time. However, to note also how much influence. Many altcoin options can make you make big profits in the short term.

there are too many Altcoins today who have the same projects like data processing and decentralization kind of projects.
for me, altcoins that are worth investing like WePower, Envion and Oyster Pearl PRL. they are all have unique projects that soon will be useful to us in the near future.

dangful

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 04:30:58 PM

I think that the best option is invest in several coins at least. For ex, these good ones - ETH, Waves, NEO, Strat, Ripple

I agree, investing on top altcoins will ensure to get higher return of investments and profits because they are indeed proven their worth and today while Bitcoin is started to surge it's price, top altcoins will eventually surge as well.
I did invest on Ethereum, NEO, Ripple, LiteCoin and Tron last year because those are few of the best and top altcoins that eventually has the potential to rise like Bitcoin.

myigitcoin

Activity: 233

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:34:04 PM

credits is the best one I think. their team exellant and they support all the time. If you want to gain some money in shorth time you can buy some credits
Jabiii

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:37:00 PM

I suggest you invest in Kripton, Adosia, and Dreamplay these 3 projects have one of the largest projects right now they have good sponsors that can help them. Kripton has a unique project and also Adosia their projects are something that is first time in this forum while dreamplay has big sponsors from different places in the world that will support them. Try to read their website or white paper too so you can learn yourseld.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
yigitcoin

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:40:17 PM

DOVU and coinlancer are option for you. they are lowest price rigth now. they will join new exchanges so their volume will raise and they are going to pumped D:.
GlennChristopher

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:43:27 PM

I think these coin's are right time to invest (ETH, NEO & DASH)
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:48:46 AM

What about monetha (MTH) and spectre.ai (SXDT and SXUT) ?? I heard the issue about monetha, will be launching MVP 31 March later, many who predict there will be a big pump.
I haven’t done much research on the coins monetha (MTH) and SXUT, but I would suggest you to invest in well established coins that are present in the top 30 coins life on the coin market cap rather than investing in some new projects, because the market is quite volatile currently and it is being said by most of the experienced traders and investors that 95% of altcoin in the crypto market will crash and very few of them will survive. So its better to invest in crypto currencies that are well established and have good partnerships to back them up to be on the safe side.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:06:20 PM

I would say NEO and DeepOnion ,,,once the storm will go down,,, good luck
Those two coins are quite good with prospective of long term investment specially NEO. NEO operates on smart contracts and has high scalability and aims at connecting the outside world to the blockchain technology to solve various real life problems.

NEO also provides passive income to its holders in the form of GAS. Deeponion on the other side is a privacy coin and I said to be one of the most anonymous and decentralized coin in the whole market. It is still quite undervalued and has huge scope of growing according to me.

atomicgroup

Activity: 370

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:44:28 PM

Going by the Market survey this morning, I discovered that Ethereum which has always been next to the Bitcoin from the Genesis had sharply declined in values up to 50% downtrend. May I at this point in time suggest just this Ethereum for purchase at the moment quickly, because the durability and reliability of Ethereum other than Bitcoin to all other Alts is unquantifiable. However, the high price dip of Ethereum in a very short term anticipation is undoubtful and indisputable to my best understanding.
denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:40:54 PM

You should invest in ETH, as this is one of the best altcoin in the market. ETH is a very popular and potential altcoin, there are many people trusting and investing in ETH. At this point, the ETH price is under $ 500, we should buy ETH now if we want to have a lot of money in the future. In addition, we can also buy other potential altcoins like Ripple, Litecoin, Neo, ..

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
FinbarAdley

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:54:30 PM

MY personal opinion is you should  invest in

A.NEO

B.ETH

C.NEM
rudyconsl15

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:13:48 PM

For myself, I will only select a few coins for my investment. among them the first obvious Ethereum and the next I am very interested in the coin NEO, and the next coin is EOS and last Litecoin and Ripple. I think it is some coins that will be good and have potential in the future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: