Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:23:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best altcoin to invest right now?  (Read 271 times)
yoyolife121

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:33:30 PM

Since most of the altcoins market now are falling, I'm thinking in starting invest however I would like to know what is the best option.

PS : I know that diversify the investment is the best option however would like to hear from other people .

MY opinion These altcoin's have a great future:-

ETH
NEO
NEM
DASH
IOTA
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pazzanegro

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:36:16 PM

Right now I would advise you to invest in ETC (ethereum classic) because its strong coin with huge market cap and promising future. The price is candy now

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
Olivia_Nielsin

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:43:12 PM

Since most of the altcoins market now are falling, I'm thinking in starting invest however I would like to know what is the best option.

PS : I know that diversify the investment is the best option however would like to hear from other people .

I heard about Alicoin recently. It looks like an interesting thing to invest.
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:49:04 PM

I think the best Altcoin to trade right now might be Altcoin's exchange platforms like Binance, Kucoin, Houbi, Coss. All are the best Altcoin I think you should invest. They have a lot of potential because they are used as an option to communicate with all Altcoin on their exchange platform.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
BitMartExchange

Activity: 365

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 06:14:37 PM

Mobius, Nas and Arcblock are very potential ones.
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:15:34 PM

I think almost all of the top coins are best to invest now since you have mentioned about diversifying. Better check in coinmarketcap.com the top 20 coins and choose from then on which coins you would want to invest, at least those coins are sure to make profits once the market becomes stable or does increase back again but you just need patience and wait for the coming months to see its progress.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:57:55 AM

According to me, best altcoin to invest in that are undervalued are :
1.   Ripple XRP
2.   NEO
3.   Ethereum
4.   ADA
5.   IOTA
These coins are quite undervalued currently and hold great potential. You can diversify your investment in these 5 coins and you shall see at least 5X gains in your portfolio by end of 2018.
evlogii

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:01:32 AM

One suggestion for you, here you will see a number of members promoting their own alt coins by using multiple accounts. One such coin is DeepOnion, do your research before investing in it.
Streamlink

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:11:06 AM

Since most of the altcoins market now are falling, I'm thinking in starting invest however I would like to like to know what is the best option.

If you want to invest I suggest you to invest in ETH.
I would have agreed with investing in ETH if it was 3 months before, but now I wouldn’t suggest investing in Ethereum because many governments are taking actions to crack down the launching of ICO’s and new tokens which has made the market of ETH quite stagnant currently. Even social media’s like Google, Facebook and Twitter have taken action against crypto advertisements and have decided to ban them. This will surely affect launching and promotion of new ICO’s and will leave the platform of Ethereum degrading or stagnant.
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:07:19 PM

I more like to chooce DASH and NANO because has benefits no fee and faster transaction than others, the price of both coin was give huge return to the early investor, the price of DASH 1 years ago about 7$ but now $320 and was in the highest price about $1500, and the price of NANO also was from $0.1 and the highest price was $34 . Both coind is will be back to going up and give huge profit again.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: