Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 04:20:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LZET] ......... Liza Elite.....A Token Of Love  (Read 15935 times)
Tai_Pan

Activity: 359
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:09:33 PM

I like your ideea and I do want to see this project moving forward.

When do you think it can be bought and from where?

we are waiting for exchange listing but some people who received the free liza elite are trading privately.

trading privately where ( twitter / this forum or ) ?
the exchange we're talking about would be yobit, right?
did you manage to solve the name problem or you're still considering renaming / creating a new coin from lzet ?

some trading was done on twitter but if you are wanting some just ask here and i am sure you can strike a deal.hopefully we will be listing on yobit with the Liza Elite name.
listing fee has been paid so now we just wait.

Thank you for you time and answers.

P.S. Because I commented so much here should I also send you my eth address Smiley ?

balk (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:13:10 PM

we are waiting for exchange listing but some people who received the free liza elite are trading privately.

did you manage to solve the name problem or you're still considering renaming / creating a new coin from lzet ?

some trading was done on twitter but if you are wanting some just ask here and i am sure you can strike a deal.hopefully we will be listing on yobit with the Liza Elite name.

P.S. Because I commented so much here should I also send you my eth address Smiley ?

yes..for sure send your address.
ch1t0

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:42:55 PM

I'm waiting anxiously for the release, to distribute a lot of love on the net !!!  Cheesy
balk (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:08:47 PM

I'm waiting anxiously for the release, to distribute a lot of love on the net !!!  Cheesy

love sent
tunnel

Activity: 206
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:25:12 PM

it's a coupon, but the only problem is, that 90% of people in cryptocurrency are man!!! And woman wouldn't want to know what Liza Elite is.... they still prefer other, more traditional stuff

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE  ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
balk (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:37:51 PM

it's a coupon, but the only problem is, that 90% of people in cryptocurrency are man!!! And woman wouldn't want to know what Liza Elite is.... they still prefer other, more traditional stuff

if 90% in crypto are men then this is a fantastic opportunity to get women involved.Love doesn't have to be just sent to women...the whole world deserves it.
Tai_Pan

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:38:16 PM

Here you go:
0x443f3548ffa4c93cb0c2f4711a28060d43cc65ab

I will also put in my signature "Liza Elite Spreads LOVE" because I like your description Smiley

seegate

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:24:49 PM

I think the liza elite team has been helping us well to get free LZET airdrop, it cheered us up a bit after big losses in investbox. I will support it when it goes into investbox, we hope to get more information early. hopefully Lzet can provide comfort for many people in yobit.  Love Greetings  Kiss
balk (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:25:30 PM

I think the liza elite team has been helping us well to get free LZET airdrop, it cheered us up a bit after big losses in investbox. I will support it when it goes into investbox, we hope to get more information early. hopefully Lzet can provide comfort for many people in yobit.  Love Greetings  Kiss

thanks..if you know anyone who needs cheering up tell them to leave a note here.
balk (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:27:07 PM

Here you go:

I will also put in my signature "Liza Elite Spreads LOVE" because I like your description Smiley

i hope you received the Liza love  Smiley Smiley
balk (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:40:48 PM

Liza love sent
Mirando

Activity: 117
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:36:22 PM

cause investbox is going down recently, I think Liza Elite will be the only hope for Liza  Cheesy
balk (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:15:48 PM

well I am confident in this project, I wish good luck to the Devs as well as to the community Smiley

thanks for your support...liza elite sends her love
Tai_Pan

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:40:45 PM

Here you go:

i hope you received the Liza love  Smiley Smiley

Checked and I did receive.Thank you

balk (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:21:25 PM

hello balk dev i am limited to two emails/24 hours because i'm newbie rank statut in this place... "You have exceeded the limit of 2 personal messages per day." Did you receive my request with the captur link of 02/28 because i still haven't received is it an oversight?? 0xF957B3c1B676AB43492c099f906857D80DE2C3b4

Kiss

no it is not an oversight...Liza spreads love to honest people...not someone who shows fake screenshot with 4 payments in the same day to the same invest#..maybe if you apologise for trying to cheat, LizaElite will forgive you
balk (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:08:51 PM

hello balk dev i am limited to two emails/24 hours because i'm newbie rank statut in this place... "You have exceeded the limit of 2 personal messages per day." Did you receive my request with the captur link of 02/28 because i still haven't received is it an oversight?? 0xF957B3c1B676AB43492c099f906857D80DE2C3b4

Kiss

no it is not an oversight...Liza spreads love to honest people...not someone who shows fake screenshot with 4 payments in the same day to the same invest#..maybe if you apologise for trying to cheat, LizaElite will forgive you

my apologies, it's found on the internet  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Roll Eyes very soooooorry  Cry

apology accepted....Liza Elite sends love...check your wallet
balk (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:59:58 PM

50 free Liza Elite to first person who names the greek god of love.
ch1t0

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:35:58 AM

The "greek god of love" is Eros.

0x78f5fdaaa025d0d37036fe2531a191d33947df0b
balk (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:28:41 AM

The "greek god of love" is Eros.

0x78f5fdaaa025d0d37036fe2531a191d33947df0b

correct  .....  check wallet
balk (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:05:07 PM

the name of the god of love is Cupid /kju.pɪd\ (or Cupidon) among the Romans Wink my wallet is 0x5e84Fb6bF788486672dfAacA2A1944eDA558137E

thanks ..Liza elite love sent
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: