Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:54:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Urgent!!] Hosting/Colocation service needed  (Read 146 times)
crypto_dance (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:08:51 AM

Hi everyone,

I recently received my first batch of A3 miners, the March batch. It's my first time buying miners and I was stupid enough to think I'm able to mine at home in California!! So now I'm doomed. It's noisy, hot and expensive. I tried to contact multiple data centers but they're either full or ridiculously expensive.

Below is the quantity of my miners:

12x Antminer A3, consuming 1275W per miner.

I need service as soon as possible. Please ping me if you have space available. Appreciate it.

Best,
CryptoDance
crypto_dance (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:31:31 PM

Anyone? Help?
killyou73

Activity: 504
Merit: 185

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:34:44 PM

Hi everyone,

I recently received my first batch of A3 miners, the March batch. It's my first time buying miners and I was stupid enough to think I'm able to mine at home in California!! So now I'm doomed. It's noisy, hot and expensive. I tried to contact multiple data centers but they're either full or ridiculously expensive.

I need service as soon as possible. Please ping me if you have space available. Appreciate it.

Best,
CryptoDance

Man that sucks, I feel for you.  Can you even plug them all in without blowing your circuit breaker

Great ambition you had wanting to mine, you did the biggest hurdle, purchasing them, now you gotta figure out how to use it
braindeadgenius

Activity: 115
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:45:58 PM

Hi everyone,

Best,
CryptoDance

Man that sucks, I feel for you.  Can you even plug them all in without blowing your circuit breaker

I doubt it. At a nominal voltage of 120, they would draw around 10 amps. You could possibly get away with 2 on a 20 amp breaker, but you'd likely pop it frequently. So, he'd need 12 dedicated 20 amp circuits, and I doubt he would have that available. Plus, that would be about 120amps on his main. Even with a 200amp main, he would be cutting it pretty close, depending on what was running.
kpmhosting
Copper Member

Activity: 52

Reliable Miner Hosting - https://kpmhosting.com

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 01:36:48 AM

Hi,

We have space in the first week of April (Canada). Contact us at cs@kpmhosting.com

Reliable Miner Hosting Service in Canada - https://kpmhosting.com

We install the miners within 1 business day !
cryptech
Copper Member

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:08:05 PM

Hi,

We have space in the first week of April (Canada). Contact us at cs@kpmhosting.com

They are a scam.

Not refunding my deposit

Plus, they will run you dry and charge for anything and everything over the already high cost they charge

Disgrace to the crypto community

Stay away
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: