Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:54:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🤔 How to know if the ICO is Scam??? 😅😅  (Read 252 times)
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:11:45 PM

There were times i discovered that some scam ICOs disguise to be real and legit and that is why most people find it hard to know if they are legit or now. It is really sad when we find our investments in the net of scam ICOs and at the end of the day, it is either we loose the entirety of our investment or we record loss by not recovery the money invested, not to talk of getting profit.
If you would know any scam ICO, it will require thorough research most especially as regards the team because they may use the profile of other people without their consent. Contact the said team one after the other for confirmation before investing.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:36:08 PM

Hello guys can you help me determine if the ICO of token/coin is scam or if its worth to invest in that ICO.

I'm newbie in this kind of project.
So I want to know if its worth it to spend money 🤔🤔🤔

It is not just scam that will get you lose your money.  There can be incapable team to do what is promised. There can also be bad product, that will never work.  There are so many things. If you are not able to see if project is real or if is totally fake you better dont bother with ICOs. Just buy bitcoin or other crypto coins that have soemthing that Bitcoin dont and will be used in future and keep them safe. Forget about this crypto token economy.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: