Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:25:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO with proven business or ICO that start from zero? You pick!  (Read 763 times)
naomi-the-cat

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:49:58 PM

Which ICOs with proven business do you know then?

Actually, if one has a business up and running which means product is successful and they are not  in red, why would they need to make an ICO?
Psalms236

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:58:15 PM

I'll pick ICO with proven business because they were already on the road to success and they have already proven that they have a good projects unlike if I will pick ICO that will start from zero it will take a long time to get establish.

Astorgame.com | eSports & Gambling | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus (http://Astorgame.com)
moses_dw (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:22:51 AM

I'll pick ICO with proven business because they were already on the road to success and they have already proven that they have a good projects unlike if I will pick ICO that will start from zero it will take a long time to get establish.

Yep! The trend is changing. To find a great ICO that will bring high ROI, now we have got to do our dilligence more. To many scams out there.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:26:19 PM

I guess the ICO with a proven business is more reliable
It is more reliable that is correct but at the same time there are not many people in the forum that are looking for something reliable, people are looking for great profits and while it may seem a good idea to invest in an ico with a proven business the truth is that such an ico will get a lot of investors very quickly and the possible profits that you could get out of it will probably get lower due to the success of the ico in collecting the money of investors.
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:28:50 PM

Both ways have advantages and disadvantages. The new ICO will be very successful if it is holding a new idea unknown and unused until now. The already proven business has another advantages, so it is impossible to say which one is better. It all depends of the current projects.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Lannie25

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:19:59 AM

ICO with proven business because it is  more reliable and have a better experience in this industry that you can trust because of the source of the documents that can proof their capability and ability.
Always rely on the experts in our industry.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:47:59 AM

Although the new ICO started from scratch, of course, need analysis in advance to learn it. This will be very promising if his analysis is correct. join the ICO who have walked and success is also not a problem.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:04:40 AM

If you really know that the ICO has the proven business (with true analysis), I myself will suggest you pick the proven one. It is only to reduce the risks of getting the scam. However, exactly it will not define 100% to be a successful ICO. We know that the experienced team will have the positive side of an ICO.Actually, participating in the new ICO that starts from zero may be also promising. But, the risk is also bigger.
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:41:07 AM

ICO with proven business because it’s proven that everything in this business is trustworthy for and also is more reliable than to ICO that start from zero like in terms of experiences in this industry,
cryptobluemoon

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:48:11 PM

ico are old formula of crowdfunding but ico concept emerged really big like no one imagined with etherum based erc20 smart contract now we can see many coins coming up under ico concept
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 11:39:09 AM

Hello fellow community members,

Recently I saw lots of people announcing new altcoins. They're planning to launch ICO soon. But I was wondering if we should invest in ICO with proven business which will reduce the risk of our investment or go big with ICO project that we believe in but it starts from zero?

The trend of ICO is everywhere and lots of SCAMS is happening. Therefore, viewing ICO from risk management perspective is also important. What do you guys think?

"Price is what you pay. Value is what you get." - Warren Buffett

Indeed, there's a lot of ICOs had been ended as scams and fraud and that's why most of the ICOs today are having hard time on attracting investors due to some fear and trauma as being victimized by scammers and their hard-earned money were lost like a bubble.
But aside from those unfortunate scamming, there are some ICOs that bumped crypto exchanges and coinmarketcap.com so I don't think investing on ICOs are better because seeing them on coinmarketcap list has more worth of investments than just investing on ICOs or on their early stages.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 11:42:00 AM

ico are old formula of crowdfunding but ico concept emerged really big like no one imagined with etherum based erc20 smart contract now we can see many coins coming up under ico concept

It's because there are too many organizations of small companies that cannot put their back on their new crypto projects that's why crowdfunding or ICO is a must to gather more funds in order to develop their crypto product or projects and offer it to the public.
Ethereum based smart contract is more transparent and more reliable that's why most of the new altcoins today were based on ERC20 blockchain backbone.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: