Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:33:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: are we in an ICO bubbel ??  (Read 120 times)
Lzakaria (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:18:56 AM

i've wondering for a long time if we are in an ICO bubbel and i'v been asking my self if we will see the bubble burst in font of us in the near future
acttualy  if u are a follower of the community if crypto you will know that we are in a classic bubble
so what do you think ??, tell us
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:19:00 PM

Thats an old topic, but I found the theme interesting. Maybe we can discuss now Smiley
Imo we are not in the bubble now. Or maybe yet. There was a greatest ICO hype in 2017, and many projects need to show results in a year. So 2018 may be the year of disappointment.
How much coins turned out to be scam? How much are doing something just to show that they are doing something? And how much coins made real results and make themselves closer to that points that were in their whitepaper?
So I think bubble started not to explode, but disappearing in slowmotion.

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
ICOBountyPrograms

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:28:54 PM

The ICO hype has passed in my opinion, I'm glad that I was there for it. Sure learned a lot in the process.

IGNITION (IC) Discord - Where it rains coins
---> Join the Ignition RainDrop NOW! <---  (https://discord.gg/qDWMcPK)
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:32:54 PM

Yes, I definitely have the feeling that we are in a kind of ICO bubble.

That doesn't say that there aren't legit projects out there, though.
crampus

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:35:00 PM

if it really is a bubble, which I very much doubt, then the world will turn over, many people will be imprisoned.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:49:01 PM

Thats an old topic, but I found the theme interesting. Maybe we can discuss now Smiley
Imo we are not in the bubble now. Or maybe yet. There was a greatest ICO hype in 2017, and many projects need to show results in a year. So 2018 may be the year of disappointment.
How much coins turned out to be scam? How much are doing something just to show that they are doing something? And how much coins made real results and make themselves closer to that points that were in their whitepaper?
So I think bubble started not to explode, but disappearing in slowmotion.

those line were contradicting to one and another.
what the meaning behind 'bubble' ? bubble means something that could explode at any time and if it explodes it won't recover no matter what.
so even if it's 'disappearing' slowly or not,it won't change the fact that it's a bubble.
because people already lost their faith on it.

talking about ICO's bubble,i believe we are moving into it.
slowly it will disappears and something 'else' will takes its place.
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:04:28 PM

I think that there are a lot of good ones but there are so many scam...
Barabulya

Activity: 450
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:14:39 PM

I am sure that this is exactly the way it is. However, this bubble can not exist forever and someday it will burst. Only projects with real value will remain on the market.

mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:17:32 PM

ICO will sink by itself I think. because the longer a lot of ico that leads scam and ico with the idea of fantasy. even I've seen there are four or five projects with the same idea. every month there are many new tokens / coins that appear while the market situation is not so good. and not only that many people who have invested directly on ico or when coins appear in the market but not get profits. just losses because tokens / coins are dead, it makes many people deter and do not want anymore for that
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:22:41 PM

Kinda. The thing is that investing in ICOs was much more profitable last year (at least when it comes to flipping), but at the moment the amount of ICOs that are considered good or worth investing into is much greater now than it was before.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:28:30 PM

What I am observing is that the number of projects is growing every month. Over 2000 now. And the money in the ecosystem stay around 400 Billion $. Same numbers as in November.
So if number of ICOs keep growing and no new and fresh money enter the market, then we will have too much projects and the price of most will drop.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: