Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 05:23:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ Bitcoin Fullnode with Lightning (Guides and How tos) ⚡⚡⚡  (Read 170 times)
whywefight (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:44:54 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 07:42:30 PM by whywefight
Merited by buwaytress (1), AGD (1), Colorblind (1)

I think I stumbled across guide about how to set up a BTC full node with lightning last week. Since I always wanted to run a full node on a pi, I took the chance to get both things done. I had a quick look at the search but it seems the topic isn't that big at the moment. However, I am very interested in that topic and want to look into the topic deeper the next week. Not sure if we have a good collection already but I would like to post the guides and stuff I find and maybe have some talks about it. I finished my node around 5h ago and so far it's running.

I posted the guide I used down below. If i missed we have a good topic like this let me know, if not let's start one.

Beginner’s Guide to ️⚡Lightning️⚡ on a Raspberry Pi - by Stadicus3000

Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:38:16 AM

I took a quick look, and it seems like a great tutorial. I also have on my todo list installing LN on a pi, so this will be a great resource. Thanks.
Colorblind

Activity: 392
Merit: 41

This text is irrelevant

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:04:57 AM

I posted the guide I used down below. If i missed we have a good topic like this let me know, if not let's start one.

Beginner’s Guide to ️⚡Lightning️⚡ on a Raspberry Pi - by Stadicus3000

You did not missed anything. Taking into account immense interest of the community for LN development it baffles me how come there is no forum board dedicated to LN or at least one topic where people can interact with each other.

There are lots of topics with specific questions though.
whywefight (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:31:46 PM

I am trying to find more resources and will put them in the OP. Also looking into getting some stats and figures on the nodes usage. Looking forward to see more topics around LN from the tech side.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: