Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:40:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOs are getting attacked and banned everywhere, ETH is dumping hard  (Read 342 times)
Money Maker Shaker (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:08:32 AM

i just realized this very interesting relationship here which i wanted to share with everyone and know what you think.

everyone knows that ETH price has only been going up because of all the ICOs that have been using this platform. but we all doubted how effective it was.

right now that ICOs are under attack, their ads are being banned on biggest platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google,... and they also are getting banned in many countries and right now they are illegal.
with all that ethereum price is also falling pretty hard.

so it seems like everyone was right all along, ETH price has been pumping only because of ICOs...
what do you think?

Shake it baby!
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:20:11 AM

i just realized this very interesting relationship here which i wanted to share with everyone and know what you think.

everyone knows that ETH price has only been going up because of all the ICOs that have been using this platform. but we all doubted how effective it was.

right now that ICOs are under attack, their ads are being banned on biggest platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google,... and they also are getting banned in many countries and right now they are illegal.

so it seems like everyone was right all along, ETH price has been pumping only because of ICOs...
what do you think?
Not only that , i believe there is many reasons why eth pumped up, The reasons why so many ICOs accepted ETH as payment cause ETH is usefull and so many ICOs are using ETHEREUM network. So i think why ethereum pumped up cause Ethereum is usefull and people think there will so many people need it and using it.

Ayaancool

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:24:14 AM

I completely disagree with your point ethereum not only holds lots of ico . I think already created projects fair enough to increase ethereum price . Also each transaction of airdrop token will increase ethereum price . Decentralised exchanges , games like crypto kitties there is lots of use cases of ethereum.
leland orser

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:30:21 AM

Yes, I also believe that the decline of ETH price is related to the dumping by the ICO team. As the current ICO market is cooled, there will be a large number of teams selling ETH cash.

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:42:50 AM

There is an underlined co-relation between the two, there is no doubt about it. Ethereum is largely dependent on ICOs, with most being conducted through Ether. This sudden Stringency on ICOs could be the reason for Ether to dry up in a hurry. Also, People who bought Ether mainly for upcoming ICOs might be selling them off all at once.
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:55:57 AM

ICOs aren't under attack, that wasn't the whole point behind those bans. They so happen to indirectly affect ICOs but the main intent was not that I assure you this. If there is any dump on Ethereum it will be temporary, as soon as it gets undervalued tons of people will buy it including me.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
SGToken

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:58:50 AM

what do you think?

This is neither the first time nor the last that ICO got banned or regulated as more and more ICO scam happens. It's a good move for long term crypocurrency development.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:04:32 AM

you are right, honestly its eth price is strongly influenced by its own community and when they start to leave it, the accident will not be avoided. but we must know that not only is the ethereum falling, there are many other alt that can not rise up to this day.
TorbjornE

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:35:06 AM

At present, new rules for implementing ICO are already being introduced, such as step-by-step financing, transparency of costs, and so on. All these events will restore investor confidence and demand for ETH will increase.

╔═   PHOTOCHAIN.IO   ⚫   TRUSTED STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY   ═╗
╚══   REVOLUTION IN THE STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY MARKET   ══╝
Hellobx

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:37:59 AM

But I don't think the ETH will die, because of the ETH use a lot of, not just the ICO, the intelligence of the ETH contracts to build an ecological system, so I think the ICO regulation only short-term affect the price of the ETH.

warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:46:33 AM

Thats right all scamming ICO must be attacked and closed.
Then eth can go up

megalith researcher

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:57:23 AM

It might be temporarily painful to some people, but I tell you that it's better to be done now than later.

Imagine these things reaching the trillion dollar total market cap, and then people see that 99% of them are nothing else but empty promises. It would be terrible for crypto, and good projects would be affected too.
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:05:15 AM

very reasonable in any of these declines, as not only the ethereum is down. but almost all crypto falls.
I think you can not see from one side, in every market decline and growth is a common problem. what's more now there has been some prohibition from the state and social media. I am not as anxious as you are.
because after all. countries do not provide a better place than crypto engagement. and one thing you should know. today, the Internet age and digital technology. crypto is one part in it
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:08:00 AM

some things are inevitable, when a coin is tightly connected with something else and that something else changes it will be affected greatly. in this case ETH has always been tightly connected to ICOs. in fact the only usage for Ethereum platform has been (according to the paper, developer,...) creation of smart contracts nothing else. so if smart contracts (which are the ICOs) were to become obsolete, ETH will also become obsolete.

and this is partly what has been happening this year. ICOs were getting banned, a lot of them were also cashing out their free money and causing the crash which will continue some more.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:55:11 AM

since every altcoin dropped i am going to say the main reason for ETH dump like any other altcoin dump was because they were in a big bubble because of their pumps last year so it had to be popped.
but i am not disagreeing with the fact that ETH pump was mainly the product of its ICOs and the fact that people have to buy ether to participate in these ICOs which creates some sort of demand for this coin.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
AiwaDima

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:04:49 AM

what do you think?
This is just one reason for all those who are on the way in ETH also negative news from the east and correction all this together and pulling the price down, so expect what the team will do and how will raise the price.
CoinboyBebop

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:10:52 AM

Just the daily average FUD news. The actuall dump of ethereum has nothing to do with the advertising banning or the ICO bans. There are a lot of ICO's who do not accept participants from usa or china, long time ago. And the advertising from different social media plattforms do not belong to the price of ethereum. So please stop creating more fud. Its just a normal correction on the market, and the price of ethereum are at moment just in a dump, which will be over in some weeks. Its not the end of the world or the end of cryptocurrencies.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:12:23 AM

Not only that,ETH is the first crypto-currency to offer a platform for other developers to create Dapps using their API.This led to a revolution in the cryptocurrency market.What seemed  impossible to achieve became accessible through their developer friendly api.

I can't explain how happy I'm they are banned.I hope all the ICO's die eventually and there are only coins with anonymous teams which operate just like bitcoin,driven completely by the community.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:21:00 AM

I think that this is not so. Many companies that conduct ICO in order to develop a real and not fake project, try to adhere to the requirements of the legislations of the world's leading countries. The decline in the value of ETH is due to the general trend of the crypto currency prevailing in the market. Look at bitcoin and other crypto-currencies from the TOP-100.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:24:47 AM

Out of curiosity. What is the actual need of all this coins? Do we really need that many?
Wouldn't it be best to just use ETH instead of all those shitcoins?
I mean you need to convert ETH to shitcoin, transfer shitcoin to other people who will eventually convert it back to ETH.
Hence sending ETH directly would save a step, i.e. low tx fees.

Feel free to disagree.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: