Author Topic: ICOs  (Read 199 times)
rajatjain (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
⇾ ICOs
March 23, 2018, 04:21:39 AM

Back in october when i invested in my first ICO, everything seemed like a dream. The coin i invested in rose over 25 times and every other coin was going up. I wanted to invest in more ICOs but i waited and saw that from that time almost all ICOs have gone down and not even given the value they were purchased for. Why  are people still investing heavily in ICOs when they know that there is a higher risk of the project failing or atleast the price going down?

mammothine

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:24:33 AM

Not much has changed. You just have to pick a good one. Maybe you were just lucky in October.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:32:29 AM

Back in october when i invested in my first ICO, everything seemed like a dream. The coin i invested in rose over 25 times and every other coin was going up. I wanted to invest in more ICOs but i waited and saw that from that time almost all ICOs have gone down and not even given the value they were purchased for. Why  are people still investing heavily in ICOs when they know that there is a higher risk of the project failing or atleast the price going down?

You yourself experienced that how your investment grew 25x over the time. But the thing is you did not taken the opportunity to sell your coins when it was hit enough. You could have gotten your investment 25x in return and thus you were already in the profits. After this your investment could be distributed to other well known coin like ETH, BTC, LTC and much more to count on and thus can grow it further systematically.

Its all about the opportunities, strategies and how keen are you while reading the market status.

ICO projects are shit everyone knows that, and only few of the become the legendary projects after years of efforts. But most of the ICO can be used to grow your money quickly and thats what people are doing. They dont stick to it for longer time and they just sell high and buy something better.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:44:33 AM

ICO is just a more honest way to deceive everyone by money.
Like and the idea is good, and the team is wonderful.
But you spend bitcoin and ether on coins that can cost nothing.

And now it happens all the time.
Here you have a couple of people, you have listed thousands of people several million dollars.

You can easily disappear quietly and forget about promises.
And there is no one to punish, since you yourself gave money voluntarily, no one forced you to do it.

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:44:57 AM

overall cryptotech market cap is very low, so there is an ocean of newcomers. new bitlicense might change things a little

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
wirosableng

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:51:37 AM

everyone has their choice.
and in every option taken they must have determined their previous risk.
not much has changed, everything is still okay Wink
demonic098

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

Ximply for president!!!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:55:42 AM

If your going to start a business will you plan your business to go down? Ofourse not! You should always think positive negative thinking attracts negative happenings. Investors know the risk but they also know the gains Wink. You have to risk in order to gain.

Buy me a drink ETH: 0xED47aFa721e4228Bf19434aDDB1B79E740822540
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:56:11 AM

Presently ICO is more or less like an hyip from my own opinion, if not someone is sure about a project after enough studying you would surely loose some money base on the fact that ICOS are hitting exchanges below the purchases price. Only few would work out after developers went away with money they would forget about promises and there won't be anymore development about the project anymore. #justmyopinion
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:59:47 AM

Consider yourself lucky, you picked one of the ICOs that went well. Over 50% of ICOs don't make it past 6 months, and after one year about 90% of projects started githubs are no longer active. As to why people keep betting on ICOs, it is because people love gambling and they want to pick the next one that "moons".

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
sufferer123

Activity: 574
Merit: 55

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 05:06:09 AM

There are still ICOs that do not goes down.. You just need to examine more now. During the times you talked about, even though there was not even a project in the middle, only a lot of projects were raised by doing commercials. Now only really high quality projects are showing up.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:10:24 AM

Investing in ICO projects at the moment is like a lifeline. Why? Simply, when you invest in a coin that has not yet entered the market, it has a fixed price in dollars. And while the market falls you do not lose money because your coin was sold at a fixed price and has not yet entered the market. That is why ICOs are so good choice now

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:23:03 AM

You already answer your question, you made a profit of 25x from your investment but i think the bad thing is you did not sell it on time when it was on its peak. When you are investing in an ICO, making a research and study about the coins plus the fact that you believe in the project that you are going to invest is enough for some people to continue investing in an ICO
ColdZerk

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:23:33 AM

ICO is just a more honest way to deceive everyone by money.
Like and the idea is good, and the team is wonderful.
But you spend bitcoin and ether on coins that can cost nothing.
But at the same time - such coins can give you a really good profit (x20 and more) when BTC/ETH will maximaly give you x2/x3. Investing in new projects is always risk, but you can minimize it if you have a clever head and choose projects attentively.
shiv06

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:28:01 AM

ICOs is the best way for earn money and you can participate bounty camping and earn coins. you can hold coin for long time you can get big profit. I received $2000 for bounty ICOs.
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:31:50 AM

Investing has a big risk. So when you prefer to invest you put your money in a risky situation. Investing is only for people who choose to risk rather to not.
So many people still believes in ICO's despite of a heavy risk that their money can go down fast but in the other side can also give you a lot of income.
limun

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:38:21 AM

advantage for investors that ICO before coins that can be sold freely will be cheaper. And usually this coin in the launch price will jump up to more than 25 x from the price of ICO
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:43:47 AM

First of it all, ICO or any investment is a risk, but it is not only ICOs as of this moment that market in general is facing down and it affects all the ICOs, for instance if you buy a coin with ETH at the the rate of 0.0001 as at when ETH was 1400$ and it is now sold in exchanges at 0.00015 ETH/token the price will still be over 2X below the ICO price considering the fact that ETH price is around 520$.
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:10:32 AM

everyone has their choice.
and in every option taken they must have determined their previous risk.
not much has changed, everything is still okay Wink
Yes, it is true ,
maybe March and April this is still a zone of decline in coin prices.
and it still takes time to reach a stable price.
we wait, nothing has changed so far.
it's only natural that the price drops, that's normal
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:18:41 AM

If prices are falling right now then they know very well that the prices will come up one more time in the future. If that happens then it is the advantages of the investors as they will earn lot more money than normal investment. See, its very simple calculation, if they keep thinking that every ICO is scam then how the whole crypto currency projects will work at all? Somewhere somehow people are looking after to grwo their investments and in the crypto ICO is the only way to do it. If not then there is less opportunity in other ways of earning money or it is far risker than putting your money into ICO. For example, gambling, lending etc. These are some of the facts that tells us why ICO business is still green and why people are still into it.
unisilver

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:21:38 AM

People usually investing ICO up to this time even though there were times that prices are falling already its because they were thinking that it will go higher anytime which is correct. If that is you source of thinking then you will have a higher possibility to stay in ICOS and join more project under them. Positive is thinking is a key.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: