Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:33:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For newbie, Why I choose bounty over ICO?  (Read 1613 times)
queenbe (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:28:46 AM

Hello newbie,

I wanna share my experience with you about bounty/ ICO. In December 2017, there was so many ICOs that you could get x10 or x20 profit.  Grin

However, It was competitive to join in those hot ICO because of whitelistiing and gas war battle. I finally found one and get whitelisted. It guaranteed that every whitelisted member can contribute with 1ETH. The market started to bearish in early Februry, I decided to contribute 0.5 ETH, at the same time, I also joined 1 bounty. As of today 03/23, the free tokens i got from bounty are still same price of ICO, but the tokens I bought from ICO goes down from 0.0005 ETH to 0.0002 ETH.  Cry

I realized that many ICO just goes down when they hit the exchange, with that experience, I mostly join bounty.
You have nothing to loose to join bounty but extra income.  Cheesy

Do you have any experience with your ICO or bounty?
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:30:32 AM

Hello newbie,

I wanna share my experience with you about bounty/ ICO. In December 2017, there was so many ICOs that you could get x10 or x20 profit.  Grin

However, It was competitive to join in those hot ICO because of whitelistiing and gas war battle. I finally found one and get whitelisted. It guaranteed that every whitelisted member can contribute with 1ETH. The market started to bearish in early Februry, I decided to contribute 0.5 ETH, at the same time, I also joined 1 bounty. As of today 03/23, the free tokens i got from bounty are still same price of ICO, but the tokens I bought from ICO goes down from 0.0005 ETH to 0.0002 ETH.  Cry

I realized that many ICO just goes down when they hit the exchange, with that experience, I mostly join bounty.

Hi there Smiley

I can relate your experience too as a moderate ICO Investor Im very clever in Investing Mode Im Checking Every Detailed Information about the project I used to Invest with if I sense that there something Fishy going on about the project or the platforms Information supplied is tampered or just copied from Another ICO's I dont give them and opportunity to robbed me either But in other case about the value of ICO tokens I think its normal even the BTC is used to experience that also in primary days of listing in Exchange Cryptocurrency is very volatile investment it applies the same principles as *Supply and demand if the said Platform has already have a working product and impressive marketing campaign too* Im sure it will be skyrocketed as demand is increase because of Users influx to the working platform. *About Bounty its noble work and ICO marketer? you have to Invest only and effort and hardwork to bring the said Platform ICO into more audience and peoples attention or a possible investors as well* as and bounty hunter also, Bounty payment is and extra Income I used to Earned $150~ $400 in two months its not that Big but its a Money also to pay my bills specially Internet connection Bounty Hunting is not more complicated than Investing ICO and doing *Trading if Somethings go wrong you Only loss your Effort and Sweat Equity and Not your hard earned Money Cool
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:57:10 AM

To many ico and not many money.
runque

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:26:25 AM

At this time, doing ico is often a loss because it is a bear market.
ahmed

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:35:08 AM

I've experienced things like that, join bounty telcoin when just enter the excange price 0.01 usd but now down 0.001683 I still save 70220 coin telcoin if sold now only 118 usd if sold from the beginning of the launch can get 700 usd.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:13:14 AM

Newbie is not the thing you should look at when choosing bounty over ICO, and this is the problem.

You choose bounties if:
1)You have a good skill that can be used. Maybe you make great videos. Maybe you write very good stories.
2)Then you must also have an active social media with lots of followers.
3)You want to really support the project honestly, not just shill it.

You choose ICO if:
1)You believe in the project and want to help contribute funding
2)You have spare money lying around.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nie417665

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:54:08 AM

Do it according to your abilities and do what you are good at, otherwise you won't get anything, but don't touch ico now.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:56:36 AM

i have an experience too, i join an fidentiax ico at that time ico rate is $0,6 and after listing on exchanger that rate increased at $1, i still hodl. but now that price become $0,08. i have 5000 tokens, but i still beleive with this project becauce have bright roadmap
rog1121

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:29:49 PM

We work together with a team of bounty campaigns. A large number of profiles on Bitcointalk, we are writing subscription campaigns. Facebook, Twitter is also covered. Each of us makes roughly from 10 Bounty campaigns simultaneously. There are other projects, so completely in the Bounty do not hit. The activity is really cool, you just need to approach everything properly and disciplined and start working at last. Make yourself a competent table, that would not be lost in the tasks of their own and just go, give one or two hours a day in Bounty. ALL!
nakkanak

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:18:46 PM

if ico is not there then it will not be done bounty, bounty and ico are two things equally as profitable but i have never been there
HoangDooo

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:30:45 PM

I have just mistake that when i begin, i joined every bounty i saw in first page Smiley))
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:43:42 PM

Hello newbie,

This is as-usual bro. If you getting the tokens there would huge number of trade for this coin for sure. If you missed to sell the tokens, with 3 days on the token listed on exchange. You will miss the price you see in the time it launched.
This is the big burden for many ICO projects bro.
So you also ready to sell the tokens whenever you find the tokens listed buddy. Hope you won't do this mistake at all again.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:50:11 PM

You can actually do both because those are profitable in the long run but since we are talking about newbies here, I think its really better to just participate on any bounty which require nothing but your services, almost a zero risk then while you are learning about the ICO, invest only if you fully understand it.
vadim.etc

Activity: 140
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:56:22 PM

Not all projects bring profit, you need to invest wisely. It is possible that out of 10 projects, 3-4 will not bring anything, another 3-4 will bring a small profit, but 1-2 can bring quite a big profit, such as OmiseGo.
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 331

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:07:01 PM

Hello newbie,

This is as-usual bro. If you getting the tokens there would huge number of trade for this coin for sure. If you missed to sell the tokens, with 3 days on the token listed on exchange. You will miss the price you see in the time it launched.
This is the big burden for many ICO projects bro.
So you also ready to sell the tokens whenever you find the tokens listed buddy. Hope you won't do this mistake at all again.
In most cases this do really happen where a certain coin get listed.They do usually tend to rise up its price into some percentage and later on it would dump.This is why we should be wise on when to sell out and dont tend to wait for the dump because you will surely regret when you see the sweet spot but you just let it pass.If you do believe on the project then you would need to risk to hold on for long term and dont be tempted out to sell off.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:13:37 PM

Bounty are free coins no need to invest your money, unlike  ico you need to invest some amount to get that coin and lets say you will get bonus tokens when you invest on ico.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:06:47 PM

I think everything are base on your own beliefs because if you felt and has a strong belief that you can gain profit through ico then do it. If you think you can do task on bounty to earn then do it. Just make sure bounty or ico just know how to take the risks. Bounty or ICO you both need enough knowledge and belief to earn good profit.

Osakrita

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:12:50 PM

Hello newbie,

Bounties are great way to earn cryptos but they limit you only to certain icos.High profile ICOs may not need to run any bounty and as such you will not be able to get them from bounties.I generally invest a few dollars even in ICOs where i participate in the bounties.it is alsoo my way of supporting the project-it also give me some sense of being a part of the project when i contribute.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:21:04 PM

I think everything are base on your own beliefs because if you felt and has a strong belief that you can gain profit through ico then do it. If you think you can do task on bounty to earn then do it. Just make sure bounty or ico just know how to take the risks. Bounty or ICO you both need enough knowledge and belief to earn good profit.

Why choose if you can actually do both at the same time. Newbie should also focus on their learnings because ICO is risky if you don't study you might lose your money. Bounty is less risk, so you choose what's best for you.
CllickerQluicker

Activity: 477
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:28:16 PM

is good you not only join bounty but must invest ico too
if all people same youre think , all ico project not succes and then you can't receive payment in bounty campaign
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: