Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:13:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For newbie, Why I choose bounty over ICO?  (Read 1609 times)
om_iyo

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:35:45 PM

I do bounty campaign, and it pushes me to sign in bitcointalk, post and reply in thread, make a report for social campaign. In other side, I get so much knowledge from this side. I think it was an added value of bounty. And for ICO; if you have more experience about bounty, so you can limit your lost in ICO invest.
manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:34:16 PM

Provided that you have time, doing bounty is a great way to earn tokens.  Hold the tokens and sell it when the bull is running.

The bull market at us time in half a year happens and all this time to sit with tokens it is inexpedient

kryptoqueen777

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:36:31 PM

Hello newbie,

I wanna share my experience with you about bounty/ ICO. In December 2017, there was so many ICOs that you could get x10 or x20 profit.  Grin

However, It was competitive to join in those hot ICO because of whitelistiing and gas war battle. I finally found one and get whitelisted. It guaranteed that every whitelisted member can contribute with 1ETH. The market started to bearish in early Februry, I decided to contribute 0.5 ETH, at the same time, I also joined 1 bounty. As of today 03/23, the free tokens i got from bounty are still same price of ICO, but the tokens I bought from ICO goes down from 0.0005 ETH to 0.0002 ETH.  Cry

I realized that many ICO just goes down when they hit the exchange, with that experience, I mostly join bounty.
You have nothing to loose to join bounty but extra income.  Cheesy

Do you have any experience with your ICO or bounty?
Yes, I agree with you. I have joined a lot in many ICO too and I experienced to get huge profits and losses but last year was more better than 2018. Youre right when you say that last year 2017 was more profitable compared to this year. All ico I joined this 2018 prices went down and Im still holding them in my wallet until now. So many losses for this year so I am doing now bounties than joining in ico. We only need patience and make a lot of effort in doing our task daily.
torotot

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:18:14 PM

I did not participate in ICO for I do not have money. That is the honest answer that can I have for now. I particularly join in bounty for I know that there are bounties that will honest also toward their participants.
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:31:01 PM

For beginners, bounty campaigns are good because it's less risky and it's also possible to earn good money on it
dikistutmazsabri

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:35:02 PM

Finding a signature campaign for newbies is really very pleasing. we want to make money as soon as possible. so we do not have to wait for the rank.

Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:38:00 PM

You have to study carefully the project regardless you re going to invest in its ICO or just participating in its bounty campaigns. Dont forget in both ways you re investing either your moneyt, or your valuable time and effort, for several weeks/months of hard working. So bounty rewards aren't really "free money", you get your reward for several hours of advertising the project and spending many weeks or months doing this work.
noxlord93

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 06:42:48 PM

once again I'm convinced that the tokens received for bounty should be sold immediately after entering the exchange, very large risks that they are asking for the price
HoangDooo

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:19:44 PM

I join in bounty/ICO, like you. I lost 50% money till the day i join.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:04:52 PM

For beginners, bounty campaigns are good because it's less risky and it's also possible to earn good money on it
When to risk matters i would say that this is indeed right since doing bounty thing will not require any money from your own pocket since you wont need to invest for you to earn token.You all do need to complete task on what they are asking but all of us no that theres a specific rank which you can able to join these bounty things.Most of the time its JR. member and up are being accepted to these bounty programs usually on signature campaigns when it comes to social medias theres no rank restriction.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
DefDope66

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:21:01 PM

Bounties are a far better option if you are able to choose between the two, depending on your skill set, of course.
bestoftheworld

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:36:33 AM

My suggestion is for newbie , let's do a lot of projects. then you will realize your mistake Smiley)
tachi641

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:22:13 AM

Great experience, keep doing what is best for you, always do careful study before entering into some bounties because some are scams, and some are not.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:43:07 AM

Yes, when you enter a reward campaign you have nothing to lose, just time. But it's a shame not to research when you choose one, because the risk of SCAM is quite high. All the more, when you invest your money in an ico, you have to be sure that you are investing and not donating. And I like to register for as many rewards campaigns as possible. Some experiences were nice, others did not.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Artem57

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:27:48 AM

If there is a free ETH , then why not combine participation in the ICO and bounty. It takes not much time, besides, you can invest in the ICO and to participate in its bounty the same company if you think it is reliable enough. If there is no money, then there certainly should pay attention only on the bounty, where you can earn without any investment.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
tunglong

Activity: 90
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:59:36 PM

Hello newbie,

I wanna share my experience with you about bounty/ ICO. In December 2017, there was so many ICOs that you could get x10 or x20 profit.  Grin

However, It was competitive to join in those hot ICO because of whitelistiing and gas war battle. I finally found one and get whitelisted. It guaranteed that every whitelisted member can contribute with 1ETH. The market started to bearish in early Februry, I decided to contribute 0.5 ETH, at the same time, I also joined 1 bounty. As of today 03/23, the free tokens i got from bounty are still same price of ICO, but the tokens I bought from ICO goes down from 0.0005 ETH to 0.0002 ETH.  Cry

I realized that many ICO just goes down when they hit the exchange, with that experience, I mostly join bounty.
You have nothing to loose to join bounty but extra income.  Cheesy

Do you have any experience with your ICO or bounty?
My opinion : newbie should equip basic awareness about crypto market before join ICO, but i recommend newbie participate in bounty first. when you have money, experience you join ICO.
quanahri

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 03:20:42 PM

So who wants to buy ico anymore. They do bounty work out...
izzy13

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:46:45 PM

First real engage between me and crpto world was as in trading and ICOs. I lossed quite much money there. From there I learn many things, especially that there is no easy way to get negaged in this bussiness. In some aspects it even also harder to be predicted than forex. Since then, I realized that I need to do more learnings, and the best way to learn and get more benefits are came from doing bounties so far.
ICO BLOG
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:48:08 PM

Refferal looks better
xbyq12

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:04:36 PM

Bounties are better because you can only lose time which is worthless, not sweet Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: