Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:02:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For newbie, Why I choose bounty over ICO?  (Read 1609 times)
lagabara

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:25:30 PM

I have an unpleasant experience with CIBUS. Because after the bounty is distributed the price is not in accordance with the price of ICO, even too far its value. The price of ICO 0.001 ETH and when listed in the market is worth as price of doge coin.  Cheesy Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:31:18 PM

Bounty is not for everybody. Some people are busy, they have work and don't want to make stupid retweets about ICO. Don't forget about big whales,those who invest more than 100$
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:45:22 PM

Participating only in bounties is less risky than investing in the ICO , but in the other side dont forget that you are investing your time and effort too. Usually the bounty campaigns require hard working from their participants for several weeks or months, and you have also to be patient because they pay generally many weeks after the end of ICO.
joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 05:01:07 PM

Hello newbie,

I wanna share my experience with you about bounty/ ICO. In December 2017, there was so many ICOs that you could get x10 or x20 profit.  Grin

However, It was competitive to join in those hot ICO because of whitelistiing and gas war battle. I finally found one and get whitelisted. It guaranteed that every whitelisted member can contribute with 1ETH. The market started to bearish in early Februry, I decided to contribute 0.5 ETH, at the same time, I also joined 1 bounty. As of today 03/23, the free tokens i got from bounty are still same price of ICO, but the tokens I bought from ICO goes down from 0.0005 ETH to 0.0002 ETH.  Cry

I realized that many ICO just goes down when they hit the exchange, with that experience, I mostly join bounty.
You have nothing to loose to join bounty but extra income.  Cheesy

Do you have any experience with your ICO or bounty?

Because participating on the bounty campaigns of the ICOs you will learn to study how the good the ICOs are. You will know how good their project if it is really useful or not, you will notice how are the performance of their team and you will know also the that ICO are really have a big community or not because it is really a big impact on the ICOs.

blazsqd

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:06:21 PM

well, why you should choose bounty instead of ICO for newbie? actually, newbie who choose bounty the risk is less than investing on ICO. in ICO the participant should invest money so they will get a token.
BitMartExchange

Activity: 365

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 08:45:12 PM

Very smart idea, especially in recent bear market. Get some tokens from airdrop for free and then earn a great profit when the market recovers. The cost is 0 and profit 100%. But it's better to choose projects carefully, or you may earn very little.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:25:27 AM

Because on bounty you just need effort and time to participate on any campaign , while in ICO you need to invest but not sure if its gonna work but somehow if the project is really promising and you trust it then it success that would be amazing . I do both as I already know where to invest my money on ICO and at the same time join bounty .
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 02:41:54 AM

look in the branches about the banti you can find there))
There are also channels in the telegram. Now I do not remember where I ran into them, but quite a few such channels https://t.me/bounty_token here one of them look there ...

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 03:32:48 AM

but sometimes u get just a few amount of token when too many participant join the bounty
so when i got more money then i prefer do invest in ico
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:50:04 AM

Why not join bounty and invest your earnings. I've joined quite a lot of bounty and you are right they do convert into a large amount of money. But not all bounties are equal some bounties I had given me a little to nothing worth tokens. Some even are still -until now- unusable.
Akses01

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:35:59 AM

In my opinion, Gifts are a great way for us to try, and we invest, because we do not need cash but need our ability to seek rewards, and we need to know a lot about ICO, and we need to know all the crypto movement situations to avoid getting lost.
makladun

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:09:45 AM

ICO investing now is too risky. Most of good ICOs is not public sale, they usually sell all their token in private sale and pre-sale and almost 90% token of ICOs will go down after they hit exchange sites. So, the best we should join bounties campaign which can bring to us a little of token without give my capital and then we will hold and wait the price of them is going up.
mirror001

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:04:17 AM

U need to understand that bounties originate from icos, so whether the cost goes up or down, doesn't generally relies upon whether u get ur tokens from bounties or icos, actually, icos with too high abundance advancement shares more often than not observe dumping after their posting (cos abundance seekers may need a fast buck). at last whether the cost of the tokens go up or down relies upon an entire heap of different variables, including wide market opinions, and whether group conveys on venture guide.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:04:44 AM

ICO investing now is too risky. Most of good ICOs is not public sale, they usually sell all their token in private sale and pre-sale and almost 90% token of ICOs will go down after they hit exchange sites. So, the best we should join bounties campaign which can bring to us a little of token without give my capital and then we will hold and wait the price of them is going up.
Not now, investing on ICO will always be at risk, but with further research you can get the right ICO that will be successful and will have a high price after entering the exchange, but it's very hard to find. Participating in an airdrop or bounty program is very profitable than you invest it.
rog1121

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:47:14 PM

We are engaged in Bounty campaigns with the team for several months already. It leads every 5 to 15 campaigns. Now at the initial stage, we are waiting for the first awards. It is difficult to say something completely. But the topic is really good, if you competently compile your table, take seriously the analysis of projects in which you want to participate, everything will be chic, it is only necessary to wait a little. But nothing immediately happens, right?))
trrewqs

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:36:53 PM

Partly you're right. But the bounty and ico are different things. Bounty does not require investment, you just need to work. And to participate in ico you need money.
Participating in the bounty, you do not lose anything, but perhaps its time. And in ICO you have a risk of losing money

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 1st   ●
quanbin27

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:22:39 AM

Thank you about your experience !  I am a newbie. I want to john any bounty  but i don't have any experience .
 Kiss Kiss
jaysonguild

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:53:01 AM

Hello newbie,

I wanna share my experience with you about bounty/ ICO. In December 2017, there was so many ICOs that you could get x10 or x20 profit.  Grin

However, It was competitive to join in those hot ICO because of whitelistiing and gas war battle. I finally found one and get whitelisted. It guaranteed that every whitelisted member can contribute with 1ETH. The market started to bearish in early Februry, I decided to contribute 0.5 ETH, at the same time, I also joined 1 bounty. As of today 03/23, the free tokens i got from bounty are still same price of ICO, but the tokens I bought from ICO goes down from 0.0005 ETH to 0.0002 ETH.  Cry

I realized that many ICO just goes down when they hit the exchange, with that experience, I mostly join bounty.
You have nothing to loose to join bounty but extra income.  Cheesy

Do you have any experience with your ICO or bounty?
  I have not experienced yet. But mostly I read and in furom and my friend most certainly it will happen. I advise you to see their Road map if there is a potential increase in time or just hold your token and wait for pump up. Thank you ..
intermilannx

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:08:36 AM

I earn very very much despite joining a lot of bounty, can you tell me which bounty is the hottest?
Muhammedayo

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:17:36 AM

Your assertion was true ,many ICO's will dump upon listing on exchange.
It takes utility coins to resurrect which may take a while due to bear market.

Bounties will always be better , it's gotten for free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: