Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:23:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For newbie, Why I choose bounty over ICO?  (Read 1609 times)
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:21:26 AM

Your assertion was true ,many ICO's will dump upon listing on exchange.
It takes utility coins to resurrect which may take a while due to bear market.

Bounties will always be better , it's gotten for free.

Yes, when i was started to join in crypto i choose to participate in bounties to earn tokens that i use to start investing and to learn in cryptocurrency so my own money will not lost just in case i mistakenly invest to unprofitable crypto.
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 09:35:04 AM

I think it is because of the current market conditions that are declining for all the coins, so there will be time for the price to rise. It's true bounty it produces but if all follow-up bounty who will invest in its ICO?
Oregano012
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:52:28 AM
Merited by Mahanton (1)

Well bounty is a form of investment as well Smiley , you invest your time for a portion of The projects token . an extra investment if you are participating in that ico tho, as of now its more profitable to do bounty and wait for that ico to end and hit exchange then buy tokens from it . cause like what you said icos today have been going down on 10 ico i have followed only 1 stay above ico price
jankekek

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:35:49 AM

It is better for a newbie/s to do bounties while you are still a beginner in the crypto industry, in this way, doing bounties can help you improve your skills on doing bounty works, help ICOs promote their projects, you can gain more knowledge and at the same time , you can earn money through your efforts. It is also a way to make money without any investments.
egytrickz

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:54:09 PM

I never bought the token when joining the bonus program because I had no money. So I want to use my labor to earn them.

Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:53:15 PM

Well bounty is a form of investment as well Smiley , you invest your time for a portion of The projects token . an extra investment if you are participating in that ico tho, as of now its more profitable to do bounty and wait for that ico to end and hit exchange then buy tokens from it . cause like what you said icos today have been going down on 10 ico i have followed only 1 stay above ico price
A meritable post which I do really have the same words in mind to be said about bounties which even though we aren't investing on the money came out from out pockets but we do basically invest our time and effort and as we all know that time is precious and wasting it up on a bounty which haven't paid you will really make you annoy or even angry.When it comes to ICO investment these things are only optional stuff
because even if we are a hunter but we have the money to spend on then its our choice if we can risk up to support on what we are advertising by means of investing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:09:52 PM

A meritable post which I do really have the same words in mind to be said about bounties which even though we aren't investing on the money came out from out pockets but we do basically invest our time and effort and as we all know that time is precious and wasting it up on a bounty which haven't paid you will really make you annoy or even angry.When it comes to ICO investment these things are only optional stuff
because even if we are a hunter but we have the money to spend on then its our choice if we can risk up to support on what we are advertising by means of investing.

That is why I usually don't go with the ICO project for investment and even for bounty participation. Mostly u stay with btc payable signature campaign if I am out of campaigns also Just do the contribution and then I be simple without payment.

But without bounty time you may learn something out and make money out of it but no one doing it.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:19:40 PM

Today, it is very dangerous to invest in ICO in a falling market. If you want to increase your capital then start performing bounty. In this area you invest only your time.
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:28:51 PM

I think that it was possible to make a good profit with the ICO when there was a growth of the crypto currency, because then almost all projects easily reached the hard cap and could afford to develop quietly. Now it is dangerous to invest your money, because you cant know what project will be able to survive in such a market, and what is not. And making a bounty, we do not lose anything, so this is a good solution in this situation.

astridwi

Activity: 262

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:39:37 PM

Of all the current bounty income it is not possible I will be able to make ICO investments because what I earn is not more than $ 100 and this is very small for investment. At that time I decided to preach the number of bounties that I could follow so that the rewards would be greater, even though many ICO prices fell below the ico value so that the acquisition would be smaller if converted to the current market.
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:58:11 PM

I believe that it is possible to combine these two directions. If you like the project and you are confident in his team, why not support it. Bounty also sometimes brings a good income, and this is a very good direction for a beginner in crypto.

andigentho

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:58:37 PM

I have experience in ICO and Bounty, at the end of 2017 was a period of glory for investors and gifts. at that time the ICO can be UP according to the roadmap and even more, while the bounty at that time has a lot of income. for now, ICOs and bounties are mostly fraudulent, otherwise SCAM when entering the market is definitely not compatible with ICO and very far from the ICO. just share experiences.
Resulbil

Activity: 236

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:21:09 PM

I have an unpleasant experience with CIBUS. Because after the bounty is distributed the price is not in accordance with the price of ICO, even too far its value. The price of ICO 0.001 ETH and when listed in the market is worth as price of doge coin.  Cheesy Cheesy
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:03:34 PM

Newbie members when they joined in bounty campaigns they will only get small amount of reward, cause newbie participants are the ones who will get the lowest stake,.so if your a newbie better to choose ico.

bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:58:55 PM

it certainly has become a normal thing, who doesn't want it if given more certainly no one refuses if the business gets results from ico which is more than we expected ... what if we still lack financial or other things, yes but no matter how much we get better, we are grateful and hopefully in the future we will get the results from ico selanjud with satisfactory results, even though now with coin prices in the market is still not as stable but we must keep trying to get results from ico which we follow first about the price of mah later

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1138

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:27:26 PM

it certainly has become a normal thing, who doesn't want it if given more certainly no one refuses if the business gets results from ico which is more than we expected ... what if we still lack financial or other things, yes but no matter how much we get better, we are grateful and hopefully in the future we will get the results from ico selanjud with satisfactory results, even though now with coin prices in the market is still not as stable but we must keep trying to get results from ico which we follow first about the price of mah later
If you do have that financial capability then why not? Investing is the way on making profits but checking out on the success rate of ICO investment for sure you would really hesitate to put one.

Why project your experience on the market situation? If a person gets 10 SCAM projects, it doesn't mean that all SCAM projects. You can invest your money if you professional in ICO.
Getting scammed in 10 projects would surely put you to a state of hesitance either you are a bounty hunter or an investor.

Abu Shadow

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:16:00 AM

Hello newbie,

I wanna share my experience with you about bounty/ ICO. In December 2017, there was so many ICOs that you could get x10 or x20 profit.  Grin

However, It was competitive to join in those hot ICO because of whitelistiing and gas war battle. I finally found one and get whitelisted. It guaranteed that every whitelisted member can contribute with 1ETH. The market started to bearish in early Februry, I decided to contribute 0.5 ETH, at the same time, I also joined 1 bounty. As of today 03/23, the free tokens i got from bounty are still same price of ICO, but the tokens I bought from ICO goes down from 0.0005 ETH to 0.0002 ETH.  Cry

I realized that many ICO just goes down when they hit the exchange, with that experience, I mostly join bounty.
You have nothing to loose to join bounty but extra income.  Cheesy

Do you have any experience with your ICO or bounty?
Well it's still the best way to get free token in participating bounty as what you said we have nothing to loose but we should support only those legit project in order not waste our time on those scam project that will not give us reward.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:31:15 AM

Bounty is the same as ico . so if you are a newbie then youd better learn  first . read , listen and understand every useful information that you may come across in this forum or on any other websites .  if you feel that you are already a veteran , that is the perfect time to participate on an ico/bounty because you can now chose the best one .

Also , youd better rank up your account first up to atleast junior member and above because newbies nowadays are totally banned from wearing a sig .
GunsLair

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:35:22 AM

I believe that it is possible to combine these two directions. If you like the project and you are confident in his team, why not support it. Bounty also sometimes brings a good income, and this is a very good direction for a beginner in crypto.

I have exactly the same thoughts on this. And I have done it more than once. If the project is good and deserves attention, it has a strong team and a promising product, then I participate not only in the bounty campaign but also invest in ICO. But this is on condition that you have the funds to invest. If they are not, then, of course, you should choose a bounty.
qmclak

Activity: 275

"Trade with profit"

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 10:39:04 AM

Yes , I learned how to invest on ico now but now all ico is successful.We should be active on forums to find out either this project are legit.My experience I have to check the team if they are real and have real products.

♦[https://www.forextrendy.com/?hop=scdigital9]♦ ► FOREX TRENDY ◄ ♦TRENDS SCANNER ,Increase your chance in winning  ♦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: