Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:32:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For newbie, Why I choose bounty over ICO?  (Read 1609 times)
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 06:58:52 PM

I also prefer choose bounty, but i also invest in some ICO, but sometimes i not have enough time to research before invest in ICO, and i do bounties because in my opinion is mot so risky as some ICO's. Also for a newbie is better to try rank up and join signature campaign if is possible, or twitter, facebook bounties.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:36:09 AM

I also prefer choose bounty, but i also invest in some ICO, but sometimes i not have enough time to research before invest in ICO, and i do bounties because in my opinion is mot so risky as some ICO's. Also for a newbie is better to try rank up and join signature campaign if is possible, or twitter, facebook bounties.

I joined in a bounty and yes i received exact tokens worth $5k. But very disappointing that $5k worth token now just goes for $900 which is too low. I am sure every one who have participated in recent bounty campaigns have similar experience. But i made use current situation. I started buying tokens spending minimum $50 per token. I almost have 10 different tokens though very less in numbers compared to others here. But i trust in the market growth down the line. Have decided to go for long term investment and done it so. There is no loss though if tokens earned from bounties are exchanged now.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
jankekek

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:15:15 AM

It think it is better for a newbie to choose bounty over an ICO, it is simply because your current status a newbie, it means you are lack of knowledge to invest on something or specifically a project/s. When you do bounties, you can improve your knowledge and skills on working in crypto industry and at the same you are gaining some ideas of how crypto can be used to be.
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:35:37 AM

if it is a matter of getting more prizes, it's not just beginners who want more prizes than an ico, surely all of us who are involved in bitcoin are definitely more prizes too, but if for beginners we must choose an ico that can receive it because not all ico can accept beginners, but do not be discouraged first because now many ico have opened up for the beginner to live we are smart to choose which ico we will follow

xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:45:31 AM

if you are a beginner, I suggest that you join the Bounty campaign program, you don't have to pay to participate, unlike ICO which takes a long time, you can say like a long-term investment.
Evaporation 123

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:34:39 AM

It is good for a newbies to join bounty campaign rather than engaged in ICO. If newbies participate in bounty he/she will have a sound knowledge of ICO before go into ico
Yana_O1993

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 06:01:42 AM

I have experience with bounty, but for now, my maximum is payout $ 300

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:38:09 AM

I joined in a bounty and yes i received exact tokens worth $5k. But very disappointing that $5k worth token now just goes for $900 which is too low. I am sure every one who have participated in recent bounty campaigns have similar experience. But i made use current situation. I started buying tokens spending minimum $50 per token. I almost have 10 different tokens though very less in numbers compared to others here. But i trust in the market growth down the line. Have decided to go for long term investment and done it so. There is no loss though if tokens earned from bounties are exchanged now.
I guess many people will experience the same thing with you, including me. The decline in the cryptocurrency market caused many bounty hunters to experience substantial losses. Even if the token was obtained from the results of their work or it mean they didn't spend their money to buy token but it will make a regret. It has become a tradition when bounty hunters get a token then they will wait for a while when the pump come, but this year the pump that often occurs in the altcoin market is as if it will be lost. I am not sure if someday the price of the altcoin will experience a pump like in 2017, many factors will not make it happen.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:11:51 AM

Hey. Thanks to awards and bounty campaigns, I study this field.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
icerack189

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:17:52 AM

q3zuee@gmail.com
Winto

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 09:41:13 AM

Hello newbie,

I wanna share my experience with you about bounty/ ICO. In December 2017, there was so many ICOs that you could get x10 or x20 profit.  Grin

However, It was competitive to join in those hot ICO because of whitelistiing and gas war battle. I finally found one and get whitelisted. It guaranteed that every whitelisted member can contribute with 1ETH. The market started to bearish in early Februry, I decided to contribute 0.5 ETH, at the same time, I also joined 1 bounty. As of today 03/23, the free tokens i got from bounty are still same price of ICO, but the tokens I bought from ICO goes down from 0.0005 ETH to 0.0002 ETH.  Cry

I realized that many ICO just goes down when they hit the exchange, with that experience, I mostly join bounty.
You have nothing to loose to join bounty but extra income.  Cheesy

Do you have any experience with your ICO or bounty?

After the end of the campaign most ICOs tokens are going down in terms of price because both the teams and the investors want to dump their tokens ASAP and make some profits. Most were started by online marketers creating products for ICOs, they can promote and make money off, rather than developing solutions that can only live on the blockchain.

You definitely have a point why choosing Bounty over ICO and many people do the same as they don't have to risk any funds. However, if you contribute to ICOs that have their focus on building a product, have their token utilized and go on exchange only after there is demand for it, then you can make more than 20x as an early investor. 

If you have few minutes you can see how my team and I have structured our token sale as an example of the above: https://winto.io/

Winto.io | Private Sale at $0.01
Global Charity Related Project
Transparent & Accountable Team
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:17:53 AM

I think that it was possible to make a good profit with the ICO when there was a growth of the crypto currency, because then almost all projects easily reached the hard cap and could afford to develop quietly. Now it is dangerous to invest your money, because you cant know what project will be able to survive in such a market, and what is not. And making a bounty, we do not lose anything, so this is a good solution in this situation.
It is still very possible to make a lot from ICO if you are patient, you know where you are channeling your bounty energy by selecting the right and reasonable projects with future and you know the potential in the long run is huge. That is usually what a lot of bounty participants usually do not get to do.

Normally, choosing a path of participating in bounties or investing in ICOs all depends on each individual. I do both if I feel it is a project I really need to invest in and add more, and at the same time, I participate in bounties as long as I get paid for some promotional service I can render. So at the end, it is all relatively dependent.
Ward

Activity: 522
Merit: 257

XETHER - BET ON HONESTY !!!

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:54:14 PM

When you take part in bounty, the worst thing that can happen- you will not receive your reward, or it will be very small. When you participate in ICO- you can lose your money

▄▄██████████▄▄     
     ▄████████████████▄   
   ▄████████████████████▄ 
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐██████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████▀
   ▀████████████████████▀ 
     ▀████████████████▀   
       ▀▀██████████▀▀     

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███  █████▀▀▀██  █  ███
███  ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███  ███
███  ██▀ █████ ▀██  ███
███  ██▄ █████ ▄██  ███
███  ████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
███  █████▄▄▄█████  ███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 ▀███████████████████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:55:16 PM

It is better to invest your time and effort that the money you have now.
Doing bounty will pay a good amount of tokens.
there are so many scam ICO now, which is not good for newbie to have.

Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:15:04 AM

I believe that it is possible to combine these two directions. If you like the project and you are confident in his team, why not support it. Bounty also sometimes brings a good income, and this is a very good direction for a beginner in crypto.
First off, what is bounty and what is ICO? They are both still intertwined as far as I am concerned. Bounty is the promotion in which some people take part in to be able to earn some tokens from the ICO, and ICO is just the offering of the project itself to potential investors.

The way I see it, as long as you are a part of bounty, then you are also a part of ICO. The only thing I would have expected to see from the OP is that he prefers to be a bounty hunter than to be an ICO investor as that sounds more realistic to the ears, but certainly, that depends on each individual and their pockets.
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:45:29 AM

The main reason why ICO began to fall when entering the exchange was that their products did not bring actual results to investors, and because of some policies, investors would quickly sell these tokens when they entered the exchange, causing them to fall rapidly.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
DyllanGM

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:03:17 AM

I think you can do both but just dont give all out in investment. You can invest at small amounts and then gp higher when you feel comfortable. Participating in bounties too can make you earn and learn at the same time.
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:07:37 AM

First off, what is bounty and what is ICO? They are both still intertwined as far as I am concerned. Bounty is the promotion in which some people take part in to be able to earn some tokens from the ICO, and ICO is just the offering of the project itself to potential investors.

The way I see it, as long as you are a part of bounty, then you are also a part of ICO. The only thing I would have expected to see from the OP is that he prefers to be a bounty hunter than to be an ICO investor as that sounds more realistic to the ears, but certainly, that depends on each individual and their pockets.

Not all bounties have ICOs, and not all ICOs have bounties, so they are not necessarily intertwined. We saw the Ethereum DAO, pure ICO, no bounty. Then we see coins like Gbyte, airdrops plus signature bounties, absolutely no ICO.

So no, just because you take part in bounty does not make you an ICO participant. In FACT, you can see many recent examples where projects have hundreds and thousands of bounty hunters,,, and they cancel the ICO because they were zero or almost no participants.

Everybody wants free things, so few actually believe in the stuff they promote. This has to change.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
izza123

Activity: 382

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:53:57 PM

Participation in the bounty is good because you do not need to invest your money, only time and work. But even so, in case of non-payment of coins, people still get upset and stop participating in bounty campaigns.
Tiana1

Activity: 150

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:33:58 PM

Hello newbie,

I wanna share my experience with you about bounty/ ICO. In December 2017, there was so many ICOs that you could get x10 or x20 profit.  Grin

However, It was competitive to join in those hot ICO because of whitelistiing and gas war battle. I finally found one and get whitelisted. It guaranteed that every whitelisted member can contribute with 1ETH. The market started to bearish in early Februry, I decided to contribute 0.5 ETH, at the same time, I also joined 1 bounty. As of today 03/23, the free tokens i got from bounty are still same price of ICO, but the tokens I bought from ICO goes down from 0.0005 ETH to 0.0002 ETH.  Cry

I realized that many ICO just goes down when they hit the exchange, with that experience, I mostly join bounty.
You have nothing to loose to join bounty but extra income.  Cheesy

Do you have any experience with your ICO or bounty?
yes I can relate.... ICo's then were competitive and I will have to say last year was ICO year. People actually made some money but later on many ICo's were disappointing but investing in the right one brings huge profit. I invested in some which I gained. Bounty on the other hand also is good, only requires time but its frustrating after the effort and time wasted, nothing is paid. My very first bounty on this forum never paid after all the efforts. It was so discouraging but if you get a good bounty project it's always worth it. I have not really done any bounty since then, I'm just trying to start again. So for me ICo's were favourable, let me wait and see what bounty has for me Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: