Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:21:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For newbie, Why I choose bounty over ICO?  (Read 1609 times)
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:55:23 PM

Some ICO have quite interesting ideas and technologies. It is possible that some projects will turn out to be famous, but unfortunately the bulk of scams.
renemagritte

Activity: 235
Merit: 40

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:03:56 PM

They are different things in one of them (ICO) you invest money, in the other one (bounty) you invest time and value to earn some money. But yeah I'm in a similar position. I've also stopped investing in icos, and doing some bounties to get some cash (otherwise my money has become one fifth of its ath level, lol)

My point is, in bear market what you do is ok. But you shouldn't choose any of these over something. Both valuable and good things.
Yana_O1993

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 07:14:17 PM

For half a year I earned about 1 ETH on bounty

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
nata2904

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:27:36 PM

I make a campaign for generosity, and it pushes me to record bit-contact, publish and respond in stream, compiling a report for a social campaign.
Leard

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:00:47 PM

for this year's bounty, the payments are not at all those that were last year, but this does not mean that it is impossible to earn decent money in them. just need to put a lot more effort than before

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
saponetes

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:13:14 PM

Participating in bounties is a way of get some tokens from the ICO´s you choose without spend fiat or valuable cryptos )BTC, ETH,XRP) and pay with your work.
I also think that is a good way to enter in the crypto world without loss real money but just a couple of hours of your spare time.
Jorandck

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:54:02 AM

A lot of support for various projects, one of them is joining the project's bounty or ico program. for beginners, the best support is through a bounty program using various social media tools. beginners can also take part in the ico program if they are absolutely sure of the project.
Xiahouyuan

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:12:28 AM

Although I am not a skilled bounty hunter, I am willing to share some of my suggestions, but please forgive me because my English is not my native language!
Usually I will first check the number of followers of the project before choosing the bounty event, because this can directly indicate the level of attention of the task, which also shows how popular it is!
Second, I will read the white paper because it allows me to effectively understand the ideas of the product and the team.
Next I will join their community (telegraph, Twitter, Facebook, Discord), I will try to contact their administrators, and when the communication is approved, I will participate in their mission!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
nata2904

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:13:39 PM

Bounty and ICO are two different types of investments. Participating in ico, you invest your money by participating in the bounty that you invest in your time.
vrap.pm

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:58:48 PM

Participating in bounty is a good way to get some shares from potencial ICO´s. Just need to spend dayly a few minutes of your time and at the end you get some tokens.
There are severeal ways to get tokens, signature, facebook, twitter, articles, youtube videos, etc...
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:52:19 PM

Why project your experience on the market situation? If a person gets 10 SCAM projects, it doesn't mean that all SCAM projects. You can invest your money if you professional in ICO.
level01

Activity: 554
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 08:22:37 PM

Bounty tokens are sold at the lowest price because they are free. This reduces the cost of tokens, but if the project is good then in a few months the price may increase x2 or more.
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:36:17 PM

I believe that in this situation in the market it is better to participate in bounty companies. It's safer. You can only invest if you are very confident in the project.

Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:03:22 AM

Bounty are free coins no need to invest your money, unlike  ico you need to invest some amount to get that coin and lets say you will get bonus tokens when you invest on ico.
That's right but when you are participating in a bounty projects there's a possibility that your efforts will be going to waste because there are some of it are end up into a scam.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:40:20 AM

For ICO, you need to invest your money and maybe your confidence level is very low investing in ICO as a newbie. In order to build confidence about the market, it is better to start working in bounty instead of wasting time on ICO's.
HatakeHatake

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:52:42 PM

thank you for your sharing. i think i will follow your post and your experience when i join the market
serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:58:12 AM

I like you in 2017 I worked on a lot of bounties without going to ico
the results of the bounty can now fulfill my life in the next few years
and now I'm still working on the bounty
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:39:45 AM

For ICO, you need to invest your money and maybe your confidence level is very low investing in ICO as a newbie. In order to build confidence about the market, it is better to start working in bounty instead of wasting time on ICO's.

I do not get what you mean.  I believe confidence is relevant to the picture participating on that ICO.  Once a person participated in an ICO automatically, their confidence level is not low.  How could someone participate and spend his money to an investment where is confidence level is low?  Aside from that, bounty participation and ICO investment with money is two different thing.  Since the latter requires you not only to support the project but to spend money while the previous only needs you to spend time marketing the project.
namcunguyen

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:42:42 AM

I do not get what you mean.  I believe confidence is relevant to the picture participating on that ICO.  Once a person participated in an ICO automatically, their confidence level is not low.  How could someone participate and spend his money to an investment where is confidence level is low?  Aside from that, bounty participation and ICO investment with money is two different thing.  Since the latter requires you not only to support the project but to spend money while the previous only needs you to spend time marketing the project.
In my personal opinion, whether you are a bounty or an ICO, you must be aware that finding a good ICO campaign is essential. Whether it is labor or funding, it is important to help ICO grow better.
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:51:28 AM

Indeed, in my experience, many tokens of companies go to the bottom after entering the exchange. But there are several projects whose developers initially showed a professional approach to business. In such projects, the price per token is reduced only for the first time, but then the price is restored.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: