Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:56:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: El Petro, Trump, Putin and OIL  (Read 263 times)
ROMANALADIN

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:22:20 PM

Petro is provided by the raw material resources of the oil country, which essentially makes this digital currency the usual commodity futures. In February, the president reported on attracting $ 735 million on the preliminary placement of the currency, but later did not report on the success of the crypto currency.
Dluretic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:33:02 PM

To be honest, I don't think venezuela's oil money is good news.
Because the currency was created only to avoid U.S. economic sanctions.

Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:13:55 PM

Do you think there is a future for El Petro and will this coin help Venezuela?

No and no.

Petro is a total scam. It is claimed to be backed by oil, but Venezuela's infrastructure, economy and oil sector are practically non-existent.

Maduro is a murderous dictator. Any profit made from Petro will be funnelled to his brutal regime, and will not benefit the Venezuelan people whatsoever.

If you buy this coin, you have the blood of innocents on your hands.

I fully support your word.
A worthy person can not afford to buy this coin and make a profit from it.

aviven

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:01:09 PM

El Petro’s ICO is still failing, the Venezuelan government doesn’t talk about it anymore, an Venezuela itself is in big crisis. No good news for El Petro lately
apelopus

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:14:34 PM

http://www.mediafire.com/file/g7yilpj6722ialk/Informe_Petro_Folio_N%C2%B0001.pdf

Check out this doc, you can find some facts which prove that El Petro is SCAM
Gufeng

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:26:10 AM

Russia is always messing some crazy stuff, But I believe, that united power of nations can make everything accepted properly and wisely for us.
aviven

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:44:06 PM

Russia is always messing some crazy stuff, But I believe, that united power of nations can make everything accepted properly and wisely for us.

I believe it is only thanks to Russian support El Petro is still functioning, but it’s a drop in the sea against US and latinoamerican sanctions
jakartanthor

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:54:05 PM

To be honest, I don't think venezuela's oil money is good news.
Because the currency was created only to avoid U.S. economic sanctions.
and what's so bad about it ? How else can Venezuela avoid sanctions?
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:58:30 PM

I think Putin is watching carefully because if it works then he will introduce a similar coin from Russia. Putin will support anything that will help to reduce the reliance of trade on the US dollar so it is all inter-related.
aviven

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:23:00 PM

I think Putin is watching carefully because if it works then he will introduce a similar coin from Russia. Putin will support anything that will help to reduce the reliance of trade on the US dollar so it is all inter-related.

I heard about such Russian project, called something like Crimea coin...Whatever, it is just another scam
jgaltt

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:47:13 PM

I heard about such Russian project, called something like Crimea coin...Whatever, it is just another scam

Creating national crypto is a common thing nowadays, but El Petro was one of the first one to launch, although it proved to be a scam
kriptokraker

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:41:51 PM

Although From what I know, Putin is quite conservative when it comes to.technology. He bans everything progressive, like Telegram for example. I think he might agree to launch crypto if it proves to be a means of pertaining power. Or making big money. But not for the country, for himself and all Russian millionaires.
aviven

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:10:51 PM

Although From what I know, Putin is quite conservative when it comes to.technology. He bans everything progressive, like Telegram for example. I think he might agree to launch crypto if it proves to be a means of pertaining power. Or making big money. But not for the country, for himself and all Russian millionaires.

Considering the fact that El Petro has failed, he has to think twice before launching a national crypto
keyrun

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:21:39 PM

They did it right. Their currency have no value.
But Oil has a value. They are just tokenizing their oil and hence making it free from the fluctuation of their currency.
This way they'll profit, their customer will profit and the only one at law is the tyrannic rule of IMF.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:26:15 PM

But Oil has a value. They are just tokenizing their oil and hence making it free from the fluctuation of their currency.
This way they'll profit, their customer will profit and the only one at law is the tyrannic rule of IMF.
That's why they choose to adopt the blockchain and they have the petrocoin- trumps hate it that's why they ban to petro oil to enter there vicinity. Not sure what will happen next.
apelopus

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:18:54 PM

Yeah, but due to political reasons and economic crisis they are losing their trading partners, which makes them unable to increase the usability of Petro and stabilize oil prices.
Also, The decision by ConocoPhillips to seize the Caribbean assets of PDVSA, Venezuela's state-owned oil company, has established a dangerous legal precedent that could swamp the South American country's already impoverished oil monopoly under a wave of similar claims and cut deeply into its ability to operate

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/latest-news/article210820589.html#storylink=cpy
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:29:27 PM

I have conflicting feelings about El Petro and Maduro's experiment. On the one hand, he tries to defeat inflation, to become one of the most progressive countries, physically provision of cryptocurrency. But for me, there is one contradiction. The meaning of bitcoin is that any person can invest and become rich. But Venezuela's coin is designed to make the rich even richer, but the poor have lost their last money. This is not a principle of decentralization, it is a fiat simply wrapped in a beautiful and modern digital wrapper. Maybe I'm wrong, but this is my opinion.
I will not comment Putin. He is not an authority for me and an absolutely empty place.
aviven

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:34:35 PM

I have conflicting feelings about El Petro and Maduro's experiment. On the one hand, he tries to defeat inflation, to become one of the most progressive countries, physically provision of cryptocurrency. But for me, there is one contradiction. The meaning of bitcoin is that any person can invest and become rich. But Venezuela's coin is designed to make the rich even richer, but the poor have lost their last money. This is not a principle of decentralization, it is a fiat simply wrapped in a beautiful and modern digital wrapper. Maybe I'm wrong, but this is my opinion.
I will not comment Putin. He is not an authority for me and an absolutely empty place.

You see, that’s an illusion people always have when investing in crypto - that you can risk it without a second thought and become rich. Whereas the reality is, investing in anything is very risky and usually there’s a lot of scam, so the before putting your money in some untrustworthy crypto like El Petro. At least try to understand how it works or, most importantly, why?
kriptokraker

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:18:21 PM

I should agree with you here, in your second point. But regarding the first, I think that becoming progressive country and avoiding inflation are just his empty words that mean absolutely nothing because after his reelection he only speaks about it, and doesn't do anything although now with his regained power he has all the field for action
apelopus

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:22:44 PM

Haha Don’t be silly, Venezuelan oil will not worth a penny in the not too distant future. Crude oil production in Venezuela is practically falling at an average of 10% every quarter and has been since mid-2017. A scenario with oil production in the country losing at least another 500,000 barrels
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: