Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:46:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for jobs  (Read 1266 times)
Veltas (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2011, 02:21:26 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2011, 08:57:22 PM by Veltas

Do ask me about other jobs not mentioned here!!!

I'm hoping to earn some BTC; because my computer's simply not good enough, I don't expect that I'll be able to make any money from mining.  Anyway, long story short:

* I'll work on anything I can do, if you need someone to work on something please ask me about it and I'll get back to you ASAP about realistically if I can help or not.
* I'll work and expect payment after my work is done, where I'll just have to trust you, but you have the option to say no if you really didn't appreciate my work.

I can tell you now that I can help with:
* Creating custom batch files for Windows (2000 - 7) for automating your file tasks; you tell me the situation and I'll make it work.
* Creating calculation programs; describe the function or calculation and variables and I'll build a program to calculate for you in exactly the way you specify, let me worry about efficiency and building an algorithm from your description.  Either ready to go as a Windows executable, or as source C++ to be compiled on any OS.  I will also write certain ones in JavaScript as well, to be viewed straight away in any browser with all the functionality as the program (but slower for long calculations).
* Any other basic console facility needed, I write in C++ and you can use it on Windows as a read-to-go executable or take the source C++ for compilation on other systems.
* Will make MIDIs for games or anything really.  Note that that is a MIDI, and not another type of synthesized file type!
* Will do Maths H/W for any level up to high school.  That includes nasty extra-curricular maths that is extremely difficult compared to normal maths including anything from maths challenges right down to lower-school homework.  I will also provide maths help to anyone who wants it, which I will charge less for since I'd rather help you than tell you the answers, even if it means I need to spend more time and effort at it.
* Will write any form of fan-fiction on anything I half-know about.  Vividly depict extra stories or sideplots or even whatever lusty scenes you had on your mind, just PM me about it and we can arrange a price.  Will range from intriguing to arousing.

TLDR:
* Windows Batch Files
* Simple console programs / calculation programs / web browser calculation programs
* Console text-based game engines
* Maths H/W of any kind up to High School level
* Fan fiction, you name it (I won't judge)

If you're not sure about anything, please ask me and I'll respond ASAP.  I'll respond ASAP to any reply or PM.  Do ask me about other jobs not mentioned here!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grondilu
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1076

View Profile
February 05, 2011, 02:35:27 AM

Maybe you don't know yet but there is a huge bounty (about 10,000 BTC I think) for a good introduction animation about bitcoin.

Veltas (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2011, 03:06:01 AM

Hehe, I'm no animator, but thanks anyway.
grondilu
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1076

View Profile
February 05, 2011, 03:06:47 AM

Hehe, I'm no animator, but thanks anyway.

You could work on a script.

Veltas (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2011, 08:35:21 AM

You could work on a script.

That sounds like an idea, but what script?  I don't know any animation-related scripts...
bitdragon

Activity: 609
Merit: 501

peace

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2011, 08:57:55 AM

I believe script refers to :

"* Will write any form of fan-fiction on anything I half-know about.  Vividly depict extra stories or sideplots or even whatever lusty scenes you had on your mind,"

You half-know about bitcoin right? Wink

Veltas (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2011, 09:02:32 AM

I believe script refers to :

"* Will write any form of fan-fiction on anything I half-know about.  Vividly depict extra stories or sideplots or even whatever lusty scenes you had on your mind,"

You half-know about bitcoin right? Wink

XD, yeah.

Were you looking for a story or something more adult?  Wink
Veltas (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2011, 08:57:45 PM

EDIT - Added MIDIs to the list
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: