Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:36:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: social networks in 2018 bounty  (Read 207 times)
Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:39:40 PM

The social networks didn't go against the cryptocurrency ads but the FBI and other government agencies forced them to ban crypto ads. Also it is good that the social networks banned crypto ads as most of these ads were used to promote scams and were being used for phising.
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 03:52:54 PM

I have seen a lot of cryptocurrency advertisements especially in Facebook. The posts, endorsement and advertising about cryptocurrencies is really rampant in my newsfeed.  Meanwhile on twitter, it is the same and still you can post and advertise projects with flying colors

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
soulstreak

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:00:02 PM

I think each have their own reason.  There are still ways around it that allow a cryptocurrency to promote itself
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:47:44 PM

I think they are not against with it, its just because of many new comer scam ICO's and they are just minimizing the chance of their users to be scammed using their site. Im sure that soon they will come up with better idea to eliminate those scam ICO's and welcome the crypto world again.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:01:12 PM

I think they are not against with it, its just because of many new comer scam ICO's and they are just minimizing the chance of their users to be scammed using their site. Im sure that soon they will come up with better idea to eliminate those scam ICO's and welcome the crypto world again.
reasons for banning bounty companies and advertising ico companies in social networks can be different. First of all, this is the fact that almost all social networks are similar to advertising companies, and not a place for people to communicate.
jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:05:27 PM

You can promote ICO's with social networks. They banned an advartises on their sites. But you can post everything you want on your page.
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:06:49 PM

Why social networks went against the crypto currency. Bulk blocking of accounts.
Can I promote a bounty company in 2018?
Yes, on your personal page you can advertise what you want. Within the law of course.
pedagang2

Activity: 376
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 05:12:33 PM

I think I can still be a friend. In the meantime, companies that still allow crypto currency-themed ads get only a small portion of advertising cakes on the internet. For example Microsoft, the company is projected to receive only $ 8.2 billion in revenue from advertising. The same thing also happens on Twitter, social media platform logo blue bird is estimated to only miss $ 2.2 billion in revenue from advertising. https://tirto.id/uang-kripto-dilarang-iklan-di-google-dan-facebook-cGte

btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:47:18 PM

Why social networks went against the crypto currency. Bulk blocking of accounts.
though social media helps the ico projects to be popularized and make large way of advertisements,i guess theres nothing to be afraid about this blocking(but still theres no proof bout this issue and i only new about bannings of ads)because the best target of ico to be investors is inside crypto ,not those on the social media,so i guess what we need is to focus here by doins signature campaigns to advertise every project

kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:53:47 PM

oh this really true can you share the proof and make sure do not fake news to make panic from the member of the forum and the social media campaign participants, we should they may news discussing about social media's and google want to ban virtual currency to advertise the new digital currency because according to the news crypto are scam, but until now continue i can search the bitcoin latest information in google.

virtualhero

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:04:40 PM

It is a fake news and if you look at the sig campaign tweeter campaign and Facebook campaign are still on going. IF it is real then those campaign will shutdown immediately. Don't get caught with those FUD and much better if you will not entertain it.
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:09:36 PM

As far as I know it only to ban advertising. On users, this should not be affected. How can they prevent me from posting legitimate content on my page? And I like the conspiracy theory about the grandiose crypt project from digital giants Wink
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:21:42 PM

Social media banned advertising of ICOs and any related cryptocurrencies. In terms of users, it doesnt blocked nor banned them. If you are just a plain user of social media and not advertising ICOs then you are fine. Also, you can promote ICO or bounty in social media as long as the ICO account is fine as well.
mmacool (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:51:27 PM

Because of the way ICOs and other guys used to advertise. You've seen ads such as "buy this coin is cheap, tomoroow it's moon/lambos within few weeks/months", and as well as other scams that you can think off.

If you are looking toi advertise your you can still promote it through relativly any forums reguarding crytpo, such as sig campaigns, promted posts on steem [steemit, busy.org etc.] , twitter, paid articles, shoutout from some people etc.

Well, if you look at the other side, it's not clear when it will be better. Or bad or good until they have entered all the rules for crypto currency. But we hope that there will be less scammers.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: