Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:34:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRESALE] Tradelize 📈 Your Laser Sword In Cryptocurrency Trading  (Read 8407 times)
mokovelll (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:26:12 PM

How the idea about project was created? Smiley
Our CEO(Anton Zapolskyi) is trader with 10 years experience on The New York Stock Exchange and CME Group.  So, our product was originally developed for own needs.
But later we decided to create a perfect ecosystem for the best of ProTraders. To do that Traders should have a trade toolset that perfectly fit their needs and trade assets to unleash full potential of their  trading skills. That why we created Tradelize.
We know that traders face multiple challenges while trading cryptocurrencies. These include a lack of professional trading tools, a different and at times incompatible functionality of crypto exchanges and difficulties related to following and quickly reacting to value-creation events.

What about Taklimakan?arent they doing same
Taklimakan - web portal, that hardly approaches our ideas.
First of all, they do not have trading terminal, so it is unclear how they are going to attract ProTraders to their platform, what ProTraders are going to do there and how. Commission are high, no definite distinguish from any other web exchange.
Secondly, 40% of funds used are going to be spent on product development. Assuming that they would reach hard-cap it is $12,000,000 USD, which is absurd for product development.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:53:12 PM

Is there a vesting period for ICO participants?
Hello! For TGE participants we do not have a vesting period
For team vesting period is 6 months Wink
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:09:21 PM

Hello, tradelize team. Can I create my own automated trading algo?
Yes, of course!
All tools to create your own algotrading robot will be available on our platform Wink
solomen11

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:59:47 AM

How are you going to use revenue ?
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:31:07 AM

I think vesting period for team should be increased to maybe 1+ year. BTW where can I see total tokens sold or how much has been collected so far?
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:33:32 AM

How are you going to use revenue ?
For the first 3 months, 100% of earnings will be spent to uphold liquidity of our TDZ token and 50% thereafter. Other part will be allocated to business development
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:32:19 AM

I think vesting period for team should be increased to maybe 1+ year. BTW where can I see total tokens sold or how much has been collected so far?
The information on collected funds will be available in online on tradelize.com form starting 15th July
solomen11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:45:11 PM

Why do you think that 6 months is not enough?
revilo

Activity: 543
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:34:01 PM

hey, will it be released by API?
Hello!
For users it won't be necessity to connect by API theirselfs, our platform will do everything itself, you should only register in our platform.
But, mainly, yes, platfrom will be connected by API anyway.

So, I should get accounts on each exchange I want to trade in?

No, it's enough to register in our platform's account.

Great! Do you need any license for that?

Yes, sure, we'll get a custodian bank license.

Nice, but how can I know that trader's performance is not fake?

You can be sure because we use blockchain to save their performance. Blockchain is a backbone of our Tradelize.Score which utilizes blockchain immutable ledger capabilities to store all trading data. Tralize.Score will be filled with the best ProTraders and deliver the best opportunities to future investors to follow and profit from them.

Do you think that the data throughput could become a problem for you or is scalability no issue for your system?
We have though about it and no, the scaling will not be a problem due to the architecture of our system Wink
Our developers make the best structures to correctly store, verify and implement in blockchain all data needed

Are you building it from scratch or did you use a high data throughput solution from another project (if there is any)?
We don't use solutions of other projects Wink

So you built it from scratch. I suppose you will at some point open source your code or how are you going to convince people to trust your product?
We will get custodian license in order to get trust of our users Smiley

so where will you set up your whole company and where, accordingly, will you obtain your custodian license?
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:51:47 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 11:11:40 PM by mokovelll

Hello!
For users it won't be necessity to connect by API theirselfs, our platform will do everything itself, you should only register in our platform.

You can be sure because we use blockchain to save their performance. Blockchain is a backbone of our Tradelize.Score which utilizes blockchain immutable ledger capabilities to store all trading data. Tralize.Score will be filled with the best ProTraders and deliver the best opportunities to future investors to follow and profit from them.

Do you think that the data throughput could become a problem for you or is scalability no issue for your system?
We have though about it and no, the scaling will not be a problem due to the architecture of our system Wink
Our developers make the best structures to correctly store, verify and implement in blockchain all data needed

Are you building it from scratch or did you use a high data throughput solution from another project (if there is any)?

So you built it from scratch. I suppose you will at some point open source your code or how are you going to convince people to trust your product?

so where will you set up your whole company and where, accordingly, will you obtain your custodian license?
Our company is registered in Georgia Smiley
The custodian licensing details will be available later, thank you for understanding!
kingpin_SM

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:59:01 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 11:13:05 PM by kingpin_SM

Hello!

The custodian licensing details will be available later, thank you for understanding!
Wow, interesting choice to have  ICO in US, not many companies do that
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:05:08 PM

Hello!

Country, not a state Wink
kingpin_SM

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:08:56 PM

Hello!

Oh, sorry
Anyway was it weighted choice?
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:17:28 PM

Hello!

Oh, sorry
Yes, of course
In Georgia there is really loyal and understanding practices applied to TGE and crypto currencies in general. There is no prohibitory regulations, and the permission of the  National Bank to operate with both fiat money and crypto currencies for banks. Finally, it's is absolutely secured jurisdiction
kingpin_SM

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:27:21 PM

Hello!

Oh, sorry
Yes, of course
In Georgia there is really loyal and understanding practices applied to TGE and crypto currencies in general. There is no prohibitory regulations, and the permission of the  National Bank to operate with both fiat money and crypto currencies for banks. Finally, it's is absolutely secured jurisdiction
Thought only some little euro cotries do so
Anyway why not Malta or Saint Kitts and Nevis as populalr choices? They have pretty much same don’t they/
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:35:02 PM

Hello!

Oh, sorry
Yes, of course
Thought only some little euro cotries do so
Anyway why not Malta or Saint Kitts and Nevis as populalr choices? They have pretty much same don’t they/
We have analysed our situation and chose Georgia as a weighted and well-thought pick. Anyway, we will have several offices in different places, don't worry Wink
solomen11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:42:11 AM

When do you release terminal?
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:48:10 AM

When do you release terminal?
It will be released already this month
solomen11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:28:52 PM

Good evening team. It is really nice project!
Thanks Smiley We appreciate your interest in our project
One more thing is interesting for me - if I trade via common exchange like hitbtc or other and I connected with your platform, will in such case my trades be reflected in your terminal?
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:06:08 PM

Good evening team. It is really nice project!
Thanks Smiley We appreciate your interest in our project
One more thing is interesting for me - if I trade via common exchange like hitbtc or other and I connected with your platform, will in such case my trades be reflected in your terminal?
Sure. Moreover investors will have an opportunity to follow you
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: