Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:54:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRESALE] Tradelize 📈 Your Laser Sword In Cryptocurrency Trading  (Read 8407 times)
mokovelll (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:07:56 AM

Hello, how much will I earn with your token?

We can’t guarantee your income, as there are many factors that we cannot influence. You alone are responsible for your purchases, but we will do everything in our power to develop the perfect trading platform that will compete with the best existing products.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlecksSviridod

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:15:30 AM

We can’t guarantee your income, as there are many factors that we cannot influence. You alone are responsible for your purchases, but we will do everything in our power to develop the perfect trading platform that will compete with the best existing products.

Okay. What are the chances that your tokens will fall in price after the TGE?
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:17:50 AM

Okay. What are the chances that your tokens will fall in price after the TGE?

There is no guarantee that our token will have some particular price in the future.
gopovcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:42:50 AM

Hello team, how are you going to find best traders?
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:49:25 AM

Hello!
We believe that there's a huge number of traders looking for a professional trading terminal to utilize their skills to full extent. Good news are that we provide it free of charge and also give an opportunity to multiply their profits just by allowing others to follow their trades. And to get the very best of them we will allocate 80% of funds raised, for them to share with you their best strategies!
gopovcoin

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:42:37 AM

Hello!
We believe that there's a huge number of traders looking for a professional trading terminal to utilize their skills to full extent. Good news are that we provide it free of charge and also give an opportunity to multiply their profits just by allowing others to follow their trades. And to get the very best of them we will allocate 80% of funds raised, for them to share with you their best strategies!

And what if the trader I follow starts taking losses?
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:57:57 AM

Hello!

This is a risk any investors take up, that is why our solution provides blockchain-based system to help you choose your trader wisely. Additionally, trader itself is set to win, not only from financial perspective, but also from reputational side, which is encrypted into our Tradelize.score system
Also we provide awesome tool. Portfolio management: an instrument which allows, on the one hand, to view asset allocation per trader and investment asset, and on the other hand, to utilize extensive settings to manage the risks, adjust amounts allocated to following a certain trader or traders and/or strategy and ranges of permitted price execution for copy trades (trades that replicate performance of trader and/or strategy)
gopovcoin

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:45:06 AM

Hello!

This is a risk any investors take up, that is why our solution provides blockchain-based system to help you choose your trader wisely. Additionally, trader itself is set to win, not only from financial perspective, but also from reputational side, which is encrypted into our Tradelize.score system
Also we provide awesome tool. Portfolio management: an instrument which allows, on the one hand, to view asset allocation per trader and investment asset, and on the other hand, to utilize extensive settings to manage the risks, adjust amounts allocated to following a certain trader or traders and/or strategy and ranges of permitted price execution for copy trades (trades that replicate performance of trader and/or strategy)

And when I can start following traders?
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:41:36 AM

Hello!

Our web and app will be launched in the 3Q of 2018, but you can already try out our Web component at tradelize.com Smiley
gopovcoin

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:42:52 AM

Hello!

Our web and app will be launched in the 3Q of 2018, but you can already try out our Web component at tradelize.com Smiley

Thanks awfully, got so much help from u!
akafcka

Activity: 254

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:30:15 AM

Watching you for long time
Love the transparency you give, but can’t understand - where is online bar of collected funds? It is essential, or otherwise I can’t trust u
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:08:25 PM

Love the transparency you give, but can’t understand - where is online bar of collected funds? It is essential, or otherwise I can’t trust u
The information about collected funds on the pre sale will be announced with the start of main sale Smiley
akafcka

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:41:14 PM

The information about collected funds on the pre sale will be announced with the start of main sale Smiley
Why? I’ve seen many ICO announcing from start
What’s logic underlies here?
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:15:16 PM

This is just our policy. Pure and simple;)
Please, be patient - presale will finish soon and you will be able to see funds collected!
flymnb

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:26:20 PM

Please, be patient - presale will finish soon and you will be able to see funds collected!
This is a great project. I look forward to the smooth conclusion of the pre-sale, and get a good result.
akafcka

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:44:04 PM

Ok, I trust you
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:04:37 PM

This is a great project. I look forward to the smooth conclusion of the pre-sale, and get a good result.

You won’t be disappointed Wink
hagubre

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:51:46 PM

How can you be sure? What if you will fail and won’t reach what you need
mokovelll (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:44:17 PM

There is no soft cap set on our project.
To date our product is on its testing stage. So the only question left is when it will be ready for commercialization. Unfortunately, the testing stage is one of the most unpredictable stages as per time spend. However, as we develop further, we plan to release product with new features for testing.
So by the date TGE ends, we plan to have a ready for commercialization of highly demanded product. Therefore we believe our project will succeed independently of TGE Smiley
hagubre

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:51:11 PM

There is no soft cap set on our project.
To date our product is on its testing stage. So the only question left is when it will be ready for commercialization. Unfortunately, the testing stage is one of the most unpredictable stages as per time spend. However, as we develop further, we plan to release product with new features for testing.
So by the date TGE ends, we plan to have a ready for commercialization of highly demanded product. Therefore we believe our project will succeed independently of TGE Smiley
Is it open testing? I mean, I want to participate along with seeing the results of testing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: