Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:17:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading without knowledge  (Read 2045 times)
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 01:50:45 PM

Trading without knowledge is like gambling wherein you don't have an idea what the outcome will be and you just hope to get lucky to win. Trading may be considered as gambling as well but at least you can reduce the risk by having an idea of a possible outcome so that you can act accordingly later on if the trade doesn't go where you wanted it to go. There are so many people who do this by following the signals of others and just depend on when they would received a signal to buy or to sell without even have an idea why they should buy that coin. Later on, they would just regret that they follow blindly the advise.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:29:00 PM

trading without knowledge is just like talking without knowing....your just wasting not only your time but also your money instead of earning profits....learn first about the whole thing you are planning to thread to become successful

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:39:29 PM

A lot of people do trading even if they don't know nothing about it and some people succeed on that but most of them failed.
One of the reason why I think they do that, is because of GREED which can result to a big loss for them.

Start with education, make a lot of research, do some practice trading online
and use it later on in real life. Don't rush to earn money because in trading its hard to do so.

Are you a trader in mind but scared inside?
Be more patient, develop your emotion and win in this market.

Trading without knowledge or idea about what you are doing is like buying without looking. Trading is risky and you need knowledge, patience, experience and a lot more to be able to make good profit from it. So the best advice to newbies who are rushing to earm a lot from trading, do your homework first before engganging to something that can make you rich or something that can leave you with nothing.
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:07:50 PM

There is also one simple way to do it. You ask people.  Grin

I dont think it is a hard task to know about trading. I never learned from youtube or any research. I just tried it and Voila! somehow I learned and then just ask some people about the orders because I only do direct buying and selling before. Once I learned about the orders then I just leave it there for 12-24 hours and that it.
It gets boring after that.  Grin

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:22:28 PM

Trading with out knowledge is just the speculative act and the bitcoin for us is very good if we trade the altcoin or bitcoin with out the knowledge then we will not get profit and the market survey and the demand and supply measures are important to know for the trader and the trader job is very tough because for them the market knowledge is important to use in the future. If we do any thing with out knowledge then we face losses and the bitcoin is the digital currency the position can change with in seconds.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:25:50 PM

Trading may be considered as gambling as well but at least you can reduce the risk by having an idea of a possible outcome so that you can act accordingly later on if the trade doesn't go where you wanted it to go. There are so many people who do this by following the signals of others and just depend on when they would received a signal to buy or to sell without even have an idea why they should buy that coin. Later on, they would just regret that they follow blindly the advise.

Technical analysis can be useful, but only if the market remains fairly calm. Calm market means there is less of impulse actions, fear, greed, etc. People then somewhat accept the range as long as it doesn't get broken, and within that range it keeps bouncing up and down for a while. These repetitive movements are quite easily to exploit in your advantage. Till that extent, it's not, and shouldn't be considered gambling. As soon the panic, fomo, greed, etc start kicking in, then make sure you stay away from the market, especially if you aren't comfortable trading in such circumstances. People who do so anyway, and overestimate their understanding of this market, are mostly those who lose in the end. No one can beat this market at that point.
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:30:28 PM

A lot of people do trading even if they don't know nothing about it and some people succeed on that but most of them failed.
One of the reason why I think they do that, is because of GREED which can result to a big loss for them.

and use it later on in real life. Don't rush to earn money because in trading its hard to do so.

Trading without knowledge or idea about what you are doing is like buying without looking. Trading is risky and you need knowledge, patience, experience and a lot more to be able to make good profit from it. So the best advice to newbies who are rushing to earm a lot from trading, do your homework first before engganging to something that can make you rich or something that can leave you with nothing.

You can  trade without knowledge and rely on your luck but this is very risky. But even you have no knowledge but eager to learn it, i think its a good practive. Just stary small and try. Do not forget every lessons you encounter so that you may not fall on the same situation again.
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:42:19 PM

it is true that many today are looking at easy trading. they are always easily captivated by the huge income but never had sufficient experience but in reality all the expectations are inversely proportional to what they imagine, it will certainly result in losses despite how much you have the funds.

PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:52:43 PM

Yes, I also agree with your opinion. Nowadays, there are many traders who want to make a profit, but they have little or no knowledge about this market. This is very risky, as you have said, it seems that all traders without knowledge will fail quickly. Be sure to learn the knowledge and skills you need before you join this market and need to know how to control your emotions.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:54:19 PM

Trading is not that hard, it don't get it why people are so scared of getting into it even though it has a lot of profit involved into it, getting into trading does not have to be a complicated thing you don't need to have a degree in economics or have the mind set of a wall street broker, all you need to do is do a bit of research and get to know the basics of it and you are good to go, the skill is built mainly on experience and not on just theories and fancy talk about numbers.
Trading is not a hard job but making money from that trading is complicated so you need to be more skillful if you want to make money.And if you don't know anything about trading holding is the way to go.

Easy to say that its not a hard job but hard to execute in real time around since tradings is not just all about buying and selling it need proper strategic analysis since if you just do buy,wait and sell well you might lose on your trades since you will maybe act wrong if you will be hype by the experience guys around.
Literally trading means buying and selling,the making profits from that is the big thing so you can buy or sell crypto currencies easily at any exchanges.Hard thing is when to buy and when to sell that is why the experience needed while trading.FOr the newbie experience is zero so the chance of losing money is more.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Dansamiv

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:58:00 PM

Yes, some new traders enter the market. Success and wealth are always in their minds like the inheritance. By seeing many people have had great successes. Investing without real knowledge is hopeless, they will be swept into the whirlpool and panic in thought. Accepting losses can be good for them by a change and experience.
Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:03:56 PM

Trading without knowledge is suicide. No matter what assets we have, we will be lost.
Because can not predict the state of the market. When to buy, also when to sell.
So, before making a transaction we must learn the science first.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:04:01 PM

If you consider trading is your part time job and give some time to learn then only you will succeed. without having basic knowledge you will not make a profit in trading. Specially crypto trading needs more knowledge about all cryptocurrencies and you must know which exchanging sites is good for trading. don't expect big profit in initial stage start step by step.
rosalyn07

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:06:45 PM

Trading is a good option if we want to make/earn quick money by taking advantages from the price movements but trading without knowledge is not good. I agree with you, we should need some research about it. Then it demands some time of your life, like me i used to be more than 10 hours in front of the PC to learn more and to take profit from the altcoin market.
I agree with those who says that trading is profitable but we need first to start with small amount to experience trading then sometimes it could be a mistakes but it's more knowledge.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:13:37 PM

Trading is a good option if we want to make/earn quick money by taking advantages from the price movements but trading without knowledge is not good. I agree with you, we should need some research about it. Then it demands some time of your life, like me i used to be more than 10 hours in front of the PC to learn more and to take profit from the altcoin market.
I agree with those who says that trading is profitable but we need first to start with small amount to experience trading then sometimes it could be a mistakes but it's more knowledge.
Yes, I agree with you. Everyone needs a small amount of money to invest in any one category. I like the trading and I hope to have more experience from my mistakes in the future. What do you think I should start with how much money to invest? please give me a best answer and thank you.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:17:39 PM

The problem is also some people trading based on other people opinion and technical analysis. They blindly asking a good coin at the moment, and also blindly following any chart in the TradingView. That's when the problem happens, they are all misguiding trading as gambling.
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:34:20 PM

Trading without knowledge will hit you one time very hard - so you will cry that u lost a lot of money . Never trade without any knowledge and after when u will think that you already have knowledge do not trade too !
Mokter

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:00:24 PM

Traders who do not have much experience they are just lucky, but maybe that would be better in business. They have no knowledge so they invest in altcoin and they hold them for long. They do not have much suspicion in doing business so they are more successful than their predecessors.
Trading without knowledge is simply gambling with your money. Crypto market as well as coins have huge potential. Yet we can not assure that every coin will be successful. A huge number of coins are available in the market with different features.Many of them may not last long. So no investment should be based on emotion, over confidence or rumor.
Maksimus ZH

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:04:19 PM

There must be knowledge of the basics of the market. There should be psychological stability, there should be self-control. Possession of mathematics!
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:11:01 PM

Users at times out of curiosity try to test their luck through gambling. In this regard there some enter into trading to examine their luck without any prior knowledge about the market scenario. Very few among these get luck to profit big in a small time period, whereas most ends with loss and some gain experience and try to master it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: