Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:03:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading without knowledge  (Read 2045 times)
amzad

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:19:39 AM

I think knowledge if combined with skill will giving better result, but yes here in forex each people and trader they have different skill and knowledge, so earning and result in trading always will vary each other, we can't deny if each trader they can making profit but also possible getting loss, as far they still enjoy in business, still they can improve skill and knowledge.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:53:50 AM

A lot of people do trading even if they don't know nothing about it and some people succeed on that but most of them failed.
One of the reason why I think they do that, is because of GREED which can result to a big loss for them.

Start with education, make a lot of research, do some practice trading online
and use it later on in real life. Don't rush to earn money because in trading its hard to do so.

Are you a trader in mind but scared inside?
Be more patient, develop your emotion and win in this market.
Yes I agree.Greed is not actually good. Just like in the saying, greed is the root of evil. This can also be applied here. When you are trading, it is suggested to keep your cool and think many times before you decide. Do not use you emotions when trading. Studying is required because you need to be knowledgeable and familiar in trading,not just in crypto but you can also study trading in general. We know trading is extremely profitable but it requires patience.At first, you are likely to trade for only small amounts and as you develop your knowledge and your skill, you are likeley going to trade for huge amounts and can give you more profit.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:55:57 AM

Knowledge is not only needed for trading but dealing in crypto in general too.

That's what I always talking about to my classmates who now suddenly want to enter crypto world since they now see the benefits I could get there. I always tell them that if they really want to enter here, they should not skip studying, that they should know first how crypto works, its risks and all the possible things which may happen to them whether a good or bad one. I always tell them that knowledge is their primary defense for committing mistakes. But unfortunately, I can't see their efforts in studying and what happens is that they just jumped into joining HYIPs and bitcoin faucets. Tendency, they always ask me everything about it (even asking what is btc address) and treat me like a bitcoin guru although it's not. Furthermore, that makes me feel a little bit pissed because that will not happen if in the first place they study. I want to get mad at them but I choose to remain silent to avoid quarrels.
Yup! I want to trade because one of my mentors told that me that I can earn bigger profits here but refuse to do so because I know to myself that I'm not yet knowledgeable and strong emotionally to deal with this.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:07:48 AM

I will discussion to trading system of business are including the btc.the trading investment of some other coins should be profit from investors.the without knowledge of listening to trading investment knowledge prevents new entrants from participating in markets. Amongst the existing participants, a vast majority participate with limited knowledge of trading investment.all our initiatives,trading discussion of comes absolutely free of cost investment without knowledge of trading.
dixon98

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:13:41 AM

I think that no matter how much fundamental or technical analysis we posessed, there is always a chance of getting burnt.

Risk is always there.

But it sure works better if we equip ourselves with such knowledge when trading. DYOR is the key.

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
gcbjk

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:15:27 AM

I think it is fortunate that the few people you mentioned are not in this respect and have achieved great wealth. However, more people who have obtained wealth are certainly those who have studied this very well. I believe that those who have knowledge will gain greater wealth.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:17:21 AM

Personally I have no experience for any kind of trading but sometimes I have to take the risk if you want to achieve something,right ?
Even if you ask expert trader , in cryptocurrency , nobody can predict it right like stock exchange

Smiley
Mhedz

Activity: 336

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:17:39 AM

Trading without knowledge could bring you down. Not only on trading,when you're trying to enter in a new world,you must do some research about to have even a little kowledge before you start doing anything.

RenBct

Activity: 233

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:22:51 AM

That's stupid, atleast have a bit of knowledge in trading because that's just pure stupidness and i rather just relax rather than trading with no knowledge.

mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:39:33 AM

A lot of people do trading even if they don't know nothing about it and some people succeed on that but most of them failed.
One of the reason why I think they do that, is because of GREED which can result to a big loss for them.

and use it later on in real life. Don't rush to earn money because in trading its hard to do so.

honestly if trading without knowledge and without experience is sure to be difficult to get the benefits and not only that it will surely be easily fooled by other people's talk and hard to control the emotions, you should first learn how to play good trading in order to get a lot of profits , I think that would happen if trading without knowledge.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:00:59 AM

in the trade in crypto-currencies, much depends on luck. Technical analysis in this area does not work as it does in trading with conventional currency pairs

wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 10:23:39 AM

Trading without knowledge will be the same like gambling, so very important before put money in to trading learn some technical analysis first to understand price action of cryptocurrency market. And then also important to make trading plan and management of money and risk. Dont over trading and try to keep emotion during trading, all this thing need proccess and times so always patient to pass it and later will be possible to become pro trader who can gain profit by consistent.

rmel0924

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:59:09 AM

That is true trading is not an easy task. It needs more education and patient because when trading a lot of patience must have in order to be successful and in order not to lose money.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:00:08 AM

trading without knowledge is like walking in a bombland blindly!
knowledge is power and decreases the risk of trading in possibilities calculations.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 11:11:53 AM

A lot of people have been trading without any knowledge, only a few of them succeed and most of them fail. So, you should invest as much amount as your can afford to lose. It would be better if you gain some knowledge before trading.

MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:47:31 AM

trading without knowledge is like walking in a bombland blindly!
knowledge is power and decreases the risk of trading in possibilities calculations.
For a good trader it is necessary to have some good knowledge and previous experience, trading skills are also too much important for a person to be succeeded in trading, without having sound knowledge and trading skill the chances of losing money are more high. I think one can get good experience in trading if he spend some time in trading with a very very low investment.
CryptoFiver

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:49:22 AM

Start small, get big. Learn from mistakes and in time gain experience to start trading like a pro.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:51:08 AM

Trading requires a whole lot and having the basic knowledge about trading is of utmost importance and should not be overlooked. Trading without having any knowledge is like trading blindly and the only outcome you get, would be to incur losses upon your investment. So, you need to first equip yourself with the basics.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
myworkstrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:02:05 PM

I am agree with you TS. The most problem is greediness, and some person want to trade because of curiousity and crypto is trendung so they want to trade as possible and they want instant earnings they think when trading crypto they will earn instant cash because its just buy low and sell high. The most inportant concept of trading is discipline, if you don’t  have discipline you can’t study hard, no eagerness to learn something step by step and you need to have patience and determination to be successful trader. good luck

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:11:48 PM

I couldn't agree with you more because I know some people who just trade because they wanted an easy profit without gaining knowledge about trading itself and cryptocurrencies then they whine about it why they lost that much. The real technique to being successful in trading is you have to gain knowledge first, educate yourself so you would know the run around of trading before getting into the real thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: