Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:45:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading without knowledge  (Read 2045 times)
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:13:04 PM

Why would anyone wants to trade without adequate knowledge because even those with knowledge fail sometimes. Patience that is need in crypto is not only in the investments but in the time spent in acquiring knowledge on the trade. I don't encourage quick trade but the long term. Compare your knowledge on the research with others and ask any question on the forum or raise topics on what you don't understand.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:18:10 PM

It is required for those traders that we need a basic knowledge and learnings about trading.When we enter in crypto being patient and quite smarter in everything we do in investing as a traders.Time management and being discipline on for us to know more and more experience in trading.
easybtcearn2017

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:41:31 PM

There is no doubt that having theoretical knowledge is essential for any kind of thing. But besides theory, practical knowledge is also necessary. Bookish knowledge can provide initial ideas while practical knowledge helps to relate to real life. In terms of practical knowledge, this forum is very much helpful for the newbies and upcoming users as well as investors.
johnethearn

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:13:53 PM

Patience is more valuable than the other things in any kind of business. Beside that education must need there if you don’t have enough knowledge you won’t be the success. So, should gather enough knowledge and go for business.
tengek37

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:57:05 PM

A lot of people do trading even if they don't know nothing about it and some people succeed on that but most of them failed.
One of the reason why I think they do that, is because of GREED which can result to a big loss for them.

Start with education, make a lot of research, do some practice trading online
and use it later on in real life. Don't rush to earn money because in trading its hard to do so.

Are you a trader in mind but scared inside?
Be more patient, develop your emotion and win in this market.
Trading without knowledge is Gambling. they only use their instincts to put the price.
I think only a few people have success with it.
amwer

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:01:54 PM

Actually, if you've been trading awhile its easy to see it as a "given". In contrast, most newbies do not see it as such and try to trade without the basics in place. They figure they'll learn the basics after they've become profitable.
We have too many threads at this forum where people are trading the Eminis or anything else with no discipline, no backtested strategy, no trading plan or incomplete trading plan, abuse of the brokers leverage/margins versus their risk management, trade management after entry, don't know the most important stocks in the index of whatever futures they're trading...variables that do impact the end result.
Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:11:39 PM

Yes, I also think trading without knowledge is just depends on luck which we can call gambling.In trading to be succeeded you should always follow strategy and became success.But without proper knowledge you can't just rely on luck.So I think trading can't be started without proper knowledge about it.
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:16:36 PM

It is hard to trade without knowledge in this way you can lose your investment if you don't have knowledge when it comes to trading and I think reading an article about the bitcoin or anything about the cryptocurrency is a big help to have knowledge in bitcoin. It is like gambling if you trade without knowledge about the trading in the cryptocurrency.

XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:35:22 PM

Trading crypto currency without a good knowledge of what trading crypto currency is all about is just like gambling which the probability of  you winning is not certain but depends on what the outcome of the gamble will be at the end.

Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:42:32 PM

Trading without knowledge is useless, as if you are just throwing your money. It is like you are going to the battle that you are not prepared. In your investment, you should have a better understanding and knowledge on trading so that you can put a wise decision that will make you earn profit or avoid losses.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:47:30 PM

A lot of people do trading even if they don't know nothing about it and some people succeed on that but most of them failed.
One of the reason why I think they do that, is because of GREED which can result to a big loss for them.

Start with education, make a lot of research, do some practice trading online
and use it later on in real life. Don't rush to earn money because in trading its hard to do so.

Are you a trader in mind but scared inside?
Be more patient, develop your emotion and win in this market.
Trading without knowledge is really dangerous. You can lose your money if you will enter to the trading world without knoweldge. My advice for you is to gather first information for you to make money in trading cryptocurrencies.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:10:29 PM

If you are going to participate in swimming competition but dont know how to swim,same here if you dont educate yourself you will loose.Knowledge is power and it will take you on right path.

Invest with low amount and make practice continuously.If want to invest for long term dont invest at one place must diversify the investment.

kkerrex

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:32:39 PM

Trading without knowledge is gambling, nothing more. When you gain first profit you feel like a profi but next loss make you greed and influence on your mind in a bad way. Stay away of trading without any knowledge and effort. You will loose eventually your funds
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:15:00 PM

Trading without knowledge is gambling, nothing more. When you gain first profit you feel like a profi but next loss make you greed and influence on your mind in a bad way. Stay away of trading without any knowledge and effort. You will loose eventually your funds
Well, trading without knowledge is just like entering a job without any knowledge what you are applying at, for example you are a graduate of HRM but is applying for IT support then what do you think will happened? Will you succeed or will go home crying, knowledge is so important so don't forget it.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:03:49 PM

Knowledge is power you cant reach the destination without knowledge. Even you go for travel take a map to reach the destination so invest in yourself and educate properly learn deeply then earning will easy for you.
Basic knowledge of trade and cryptocurrency and factors which effect the market need to know.Learn to control the emotions and invest in stable coins having bright future.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
investeerder

Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:58:18 PM

Many flaws will come if you are unknowledgable when doing your trades on certain platforms and you will might encounter some bad losing streak if certain things will be miscalculated so for this early stage you must bare some good knowledge and learn to read the chart since this could help us detect some possible pump and dumps.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:40:21 AM

There is no need for emotion in trading, but this is something most people don't understand and it's hard to do.

I think a novice like me wants to invest in bitcoin, just buy some BTC and store it. Forget about buying bitcoin, and after a year or two, you'll be surprised by the price of the bitcoins.
Cointertrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:54:37 AM

it's no problem because you can still do it even without the knowledge and the problem is trading without capital,
I suggest buying eth or btc when the price goes down and hold it ,,, you will get a profit, I am sure
I think trading without knowledge in it is just giving your money without any hardness so i think if we are going to do trade is we should search and learn in how to do it and we should have knowledge to be able for us not to loose money ,but you can also trade even without any knowledge but you should have willingness to learn because trade is easy .

salintheonline

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:56:26 AM

you better have knowledge before you start some work.when it comes to crypto currency thats huge.trading is a professional part of crypto.you should think twice before you start trading.but dont be afraid, spend small money for your practice first.then go big
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:59:34 AM

It is hard to make trading without knowledge or even research that could result of lossing your money or capital this kind of transaction trading is very risky to do here inside in crypto currency, don't make any trading without any knowledge as i said it is very risky.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: