Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:31:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading without knowledge  (Read 2045 times)
USB-S

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

In XEM we trust

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:03:44 PM

Even with knowledges you are just food for sharks and whales. Hold philosophy is all  you need to stay in game.

````````````````████████
_`````````██████████████████████
_`````█████████████████████████████
_```█████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_█████████```````████████```````████████
_███████````████````██`````███````███████
_██████````████████`````████████``███████
_██████````██████````██``██████```███████
_███████```````````████``````````████████
_██████████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_```_████████████████████████████████
_``````████████████████████████████
_`````````3█████████████████████
play.infinity
        Eжeднeвный ДЖEКПOT
TELEGRAM CHAT   SITE   TELEGRAM
                   Get free eth

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TriplexXx

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:33:50 PM

I don't like people who does things with the prior knowledge, they are just lazy to learn, stupid, or what? Trading without knowledge is a waste of money because sooner or later you'll loose all your money. 
astridplomp

Activity: 217

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:05:34 AM

I think that when we trade we must have knowledge, knowledge will help us avoid mistakes and trade in the best way. This forum is the place to give us the knowledge in the fastest and most practical way. If we want to be profitable we must have knowledge of the market and experience. We should also start trading with a small amount of capital to have more needed experience.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
burong1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:21:37 AM

I advise you to don't try to trade without a good knowledge of what are you doing. Don' t confuse trading with gambling.
Yes we know trading is easy ,but my advice is you should learn things about trade because if only we dont know about trading and we use to do it i think you will loose your money so i prefer to educate youself in trading before your going to do it because if you used to it i think you will gonna loose your money as easy .

lhadygreen

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:15:49 AM

Trading without knowledge is like playing a lottery with a very low probability of winning.
Most trader thought they could've trade without a capital or with a low capital to earn profit.
A trader is an individual who engages in the buying and selling of financial assets in any financial market, either for himself or on behalf of another person or institution. Besides, traders tend to hold assets for shorter periods of time to capitalize on short-term trends.

Read more: Trader https://www.investopedia.com/terms/t/trader.asp#ixzz5AuHkjKf4

Sometimes, they trade because of MONEY. We shouldn't take everything or anything for granted, especially if we just only think for ourselves.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:53:33 AM

I advise you to don't try to trade without a good knowledge of what are you doing. Don' t confuse trading with gambling.
Yes we know trading is easy ,but my advice is you should learn things about trade because if only we dont know about trading and we use to do it i think you will loose your money so i prefer to educate youself in trading before your going to do it because if you used to it i think you will gonna loose your money as easy .
It seems to be difficult when you trade without enough knowledge and be dependent with other's opinions. Have your weapons ready when you face a battle. Trading requires a wide range of knowledge for you to be well-versed and not to be misled and fooled by wrong information. You have to instill that passion and dedication to learn about trading, because once you have those qualities, it can't be taken away from you.
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:08:45 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 10:06:26 AM by btcjocan

It seems to be difficult when you trade without enough knowledge and be dependent with other's opinions. Have your weapons ready when you face a battle. Trading requires a wide range of knowledge for you to be well-versed and not to be misled and fooled by wrong information. You have to instill that passion and dedication to learn about trading, because once you have those qualities, it can't be taken away from you.
Yes i agree on that it is really hard to trade without any knowledge and maybe it will result to big lose of an amount of capital or maybe time. I beleive that before we do trading we must know first on how to trade by searching or maybe asking to those who are expert on trading. I think trading is really simple if we know it's basic steps and maybe try trading in a very low amount for us to less our risk.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:28:48 AM

Yes i agree on that it is really hard to trafe without any knowledge and maybe it will result to big lose of an amount of capital or maybe time. I beleive that before we do trading we must know first on how to trade by searching or maybe asking to those who are expert on trading. I think trading is really simple if we know it's basic steps and maybe try trading in a verry low amount for us to less our risk.
Why would we start trading if we do not have the knowledge, it's very costly on our part if we keep losing because of lack of knowledge
and it does not make senses because the purpose why we are trading is to make money but with no knowledge at all, it's like we are giving our money for free.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 05:35:18 AM

A lot of people do trading even if they don't know nothing about it and some people succeed on that but most of them failed.
One of the reason why I think they do that, is because of GREED which can result to a big loss for them.

Start with education, make a lot of research, do some practice trading online
and use it later on in real life. Don't rush to earn money because in trading its hard to do so.

Are you a trader in mind but scared inside?
Be more patient, develop your emotion and win in this market.

You are right! People blindly follow the trend without conducting enough research. They think simply putting money in the market can make them rich. I have to admit I was one of them, back when I started trading forex. I lost hundreds dollar until I quit completely. However, using forex trading style in cryptocurrency is more convenient anyway. I don't my hundreds of dollars wasted  Grin
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:11:53 AM

A lot of people do trading even if they don't know nothing about it and some people succeed on that but most of them failed.
One of the reason why I think they do that, is because of GREED which can result to a big loss for them.

and use it later on in real life. Don't rush to earn money because in trading its hard to do so.

Well,  i am also greedy during my first month of trading,  i wanted to trade even if my knowledge is not yet enough to continue with it but thru some reading,  watching more videos and thru experience,  i am now earning with trading  and all my efforts are well paid off,  bitcoin trading os truly worth it.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
demitazh

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:43:29 AM

yes you are right, but not enough with just knowledge alone, you need to manage your emotions, if you are not the patient type, should not start trading

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:50:09 AM

Trading without knowledge is not recommended. There are a lot of trading tutorials, you can find on the net watch those and gain some knowledge then start trading.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:18:19 AM

Trading without knowledge simply means gambling, and the results are the same: you lose.

True, but not always gambling because there are some people without trading knowledge do trading by following trading expert/guru or maybe following their friends who have more knowledge end experience on trading. In other words, they are using other's knowledge to do trading. It can be called gambling as well though, just a matter of the way of how we think about it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:44:48 AM

Trading without knowledge is not recommended. There are a lot of trading tutorials, you can find on the net watch those and gain some knowledge then start trading.
This is really necessary to learn a lot about trading process for us to have knowledge on what to do. Since we put or invest money this is important not to lose your money at all. Yes by watching tutorials is a big help for you as a trader.
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:23:44 AM

Knowledge is the key to successful trading but having said that, you also learn a lot once you actually get into it. So do you homework, learn all there is about trading and then start with a small amount and work you way up.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:34:08 AM

Trading without having the same knowledge as women who are just learning to cook or more precisely is (Trial).
Fortunately being a trader I think requires a lot of knowledge, because if we do not apply what we know about how to trade then the result will be greater to lose. Like going to work on school tasks if we just make up the value will be crazy as well as trading. So it is very important to have knowledge in the world of trading (this is based on my experience)

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Cryptoforus Columbus

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:35:12 AM

Doing something without having the necessary skills usually means making fatal mistakes. And the crypto world is full of incompetents. But that's fine, it's called natural selection ...
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:02:16 AM

Knowledge will not help you much. In trading, discipline and experience are important. Only these things can help earn. And with knowledge and without experience and discipline, you will lose money.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
t2yax

Activity: 462

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:09:14 AM

Preferably, knowledge can be the one of the way to trading. We should have knowledge in trading, we should keep in our minds that we should be wise in trading. One mistake can lead to lose some of our money invested.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
Taner

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:22:16 AM

If you do not know how to trade, it makes sense to give your assets in trust management. But be sure to check the trader, collect recommendations and documents.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: