Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:28:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading without knowledge  (Read 2051 times)
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:45:24 PM

i really think there are still many investors start strading without any knowledge, it is really scary to think they dont learn anything basic about trading but just trading to gete experiences, it looks like they trading like a gambling for them, not a work, they too much depend on luck and experiences, this is really dangerous because trading carelessly without any knowledge will suffer a huge losses or loosing all their money.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 11:13:57 PM

A lot of people do trading even if they don't know nothing about it and some people succeed on that but most of them failed.
One of the reason why I think they do that, is because of GREED which can result to a big loss for them.

Start with education, make a lot of research, do some practice trading online
and use it later on in real life. Don't rush to earn money because in trading its hard to do so.

Are you a trader in mind but scared inside?
Be more patient, develop your emotion and win in this market.

Actually some people have an strong heart investing in trading without skills or knowledges they depending in the luck some people not succeed becuse the most important entering in the trading job is knowledge and learn how to control the emotion and how to be calm if the investment goes down their value.

miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:25:03 PM

A lot of people do trading even if they don't know nothing about it and some people succeed on that but most of them failed.
One of the reason why I think they do that, is because of GREED which can result to a big loss for them.

and use it later on in real life. Don't rush to earn money because in trading its hard to do so.

I started in trading with a little knowledge about it,  i just set my mind about the basic step,  buy low then sell high.  At first, it is very hard to do and i encounter lots of mistakes and more losses but discover some techniques and learn so many things.  Right now,  i am earning.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:16:05 AM

Probably you're more than like throwing away your money and instead of doing that I would advise to just hold it if you don't have any knowledge because in the end you'll realize that you're fucked up and worst gets depress. Trading isn't like an ABC that you can learn in just a glimpse, yeah it's hard but those long and sleepless nights will be paid off later on.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
GamblingPurveyor

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:33:57 AM

Being a decent dealers we should know a great deal of vital on the most proficient method to be effective in feilds of exchanging. Aptitudes of learning is vital to accomplish the objectives of one brokers, so we should complete an additional push to get it going. Exchanging resembles betting on the off chance that you didn't know how to play you can lost a ton of cash. So take in more and keep positive personality.
Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:16:33 AM

I think the best way to enter in trading if you already have even a small knowlegde in trading platform. You are do trading your own hardwork money and if you dont know how is it works then you will surely lose your money in the future.

Rkss4

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:29:01 AM

Knowledge will not help you much. In trading, discipline and experience are important. Only these things can help earn. And with knowledge and without experience and discipline, you will lose money.
Knowledge and experience are two essential part of a successful trading system. No business and trading can possible without knowledge and experience. A dull headed trader always faces into losses.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
CryptoCoin8487

Activity: 218

I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:54:38 AM

Trading without knowledge is like you are jumping in the window that you dont even know what is behind it and you dont even know what will happen when you fall down. The best waybto do trading is atleast you know even just the basic in trading and you can learn about it in watching videos and searching in googles.

yohaneshs

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:08:49 AM

Totally agree. As a investor or a business man, we know about money and risk management.
All business have a risks and loss is a part from risk. Don't scare and don't greedy because the market always changed everytime.
We can't control markets but we can control ourself, don't we?
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:20:21 AM

Trading without knowledge is the same as playing gambling games.  The risk is uncontrolled so to do so, we should educate ourselves first of the items we are investing and planning to trade with. If we established the knowledge and source of information for the updates regarding our item to trade, then we can nullify this risk.  Most wanna be failed to establish this kind of knowledge and lost a huge amount at the end.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Stikin34

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 09:35:06 AM

Many people join in crypto-market without having knowledge. They usually hear their friends told that they earned a lot of money when tradded. And when they start to have greed. They decided to invest and become new trader.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:42:48 AM

Trading without knowledge is just gonna lead into lossing money. Yes because trading is a risky job even if you have a knowledge about it because the behavior of the coins are not that predictable so you cannot know if those coins are gonna give you some profits or not. How much more if you do not know anything about it so the chances of you getting a win into a trade is gonna be lower. So you better have a friend to ask if you are doing it right or wrong just to make your self much more aware of what to expect and not to expect
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:18:00 AM

For me, I think it is not a good idea to trade without having some knowledge. It is like playing a video game, but you were framed as a ‘noob’ because you do not know what you are doing to compete with them. I think it is better that you should know first the basics of trading before calling yourself an experienced one.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:25:01 AM

Trading is good if you have the market information and all the crypto trading are done through internet so it is easy to every one to do trade for this way and with out knowledge trading can be harmful to you while the beginners of trading can also take some help from good traders and a lot of traders are available in he forum they can help out new traders.

binhvo1505

Activity: 728

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:31:34 AM

I appreciate your article. In my country there are many people who have lost money because of investing in crypto without knowledge.
After spending a lot of money, they blamed Cryptocurrency for the fact that Bitcoins are bad currencies and can not last long. I'm really angry and despise people like that.
We should know a rule, success is never easy to obtain. It is a long-term refinement of patience and hard work. Do you agree with me?

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
BitProCoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:08:02 PM

Trading without knowledge will be very harmful to the traders. Because of this reason, a trader can get profit for a moment but they can lose their whole investment at any time.
Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:17:40 PM

Don't do that guys, trading is very risky. trading without knowledge you will lose of money
it's better to learn about trading, trading is needed an analisys to get a profit.

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:18:43 PM

For me, I think it is not a good idea to trade without having some knowledge. It is like playing a video game, but you were framed as a ‘noob’ because you do not know what you are doing to compete with them. I think it is better that you should know first the basics of trading before calling yourself an experienced one.
that's really what you say that if you want to go through trade work it must take very mature experience and details also in order to gain profits and avoid also from loss. so if I think in trading it must have experience
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 12:27:48 PM

I will result to wasting of your money. We should remember that even pros are taking risk in trading and even lost there money how much more those who don’t have or do not know nothing about trading. We should take time to research and study about trading to know the strategies and techniques.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:33:03 PM

Is there a people who will trade without any knowledge in doing it? I think those people who trade without knowledge are crazy. When uou have no knowledge in trading you will easy to panic when the market is down. And it will result in the lost of your capital.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: