Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:24:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading without knowledge  (Read 2048 times)
oneirozwis13

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:39:29 PM

Some good points here and a lot of people repeating the same thing. Yes, trading is risky and it is very easy to lose money while doing it. And probably the best possible way to learn is to try it, and keep trying and through experience. I think it's a good idea to start small, look for an exchange that has small order limits, and that way you can play with small amounts that won't bother you if you lose them. Also be prepared for both possibilities, either the market goes up, or it goes down. See the chart history as much as you can to see some of that market's possibilities. Some helpful guys on youtube too, but I don't think it's possible to learn trading purely from reading and watching videos. Experience is key. Something unexpected happens, you will find new emotions you didn't know you would have, and then you have to learn how to deal with them.
zucknail

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:08:13 PM

Is there a people who will trade without any knowledge in doing it? I think those people who trade without knowledge are crazy. When uou have no knowledge in trading you will easy to panic when the market is down. And it will result in the lost of your capital.
better to avoid this way. i can said this is gambling and we spend our money for unusefull thing.miss opportunity better than we loss our money.
BabyBoss

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:21:53 PM

Knowledge comes from experience. Experienced on studying and experienced on looking at it. I am sure that before we trade atleast we have already know about something even it's small. I am not believing that you will trade without knowing it. What we need is Knowledge and Also Wisdom.
ICO BLOG
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:22:41 PM

True 4 sure
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:31:01 PM

Trading without knowledge is the same as choosing a loss so I really do not want to approach it let alone have to do it
I prefer choosing long term investments and with coins that have the best potential

Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:03:17 PM

A lot of people do trading even if they don't know nothing about it and some people succeed on that but most of them failed.
One of the reason why I think they do that, is because of GREED which can result to a big loss for them.

Start with education, make a lot of research, do some practice trading online
and use it later on in real life. Don't rush to earn money because in trading its hard to do so.

Are you a trader in mind but scared inside?
Be more patient, develop your emotion and win in this market.

Trading without enough knowledge about what we are doing is risky because we might lose a lot through our wrong actions. What we really need to do before we start trading is just to gain knowledge about it first since trading is no joke since it involves money. It will also take a lot of patience so we must be smart enough to wait.
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:06:51 PM

A lot of noobs indulge in there. When they hear the success story of some traders making thoudands of dollars, they will now jump in to push their luck

coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:18:49 PM

A lot of people do trading even if they don't know nothing about it and some people succeed on that but most of them failed.
One of the reason why I think they do that, is because of GREED which can result to a big loss for them.

and use it later on in real life. Don't rush to earn money because in trading its hard to do so.

This is real truth that I saw in my many of friend's life about bitcoin trading or cryptourrency trading are in loss .
First time they get into cryptourrency trading Because they seen that how much I am making money and doing simply buy sell .
But after get into this field they lost much .
But here I am a experienced trader , I have full experience to how to handle profit and loss. And also I myself first leanred trading in starting with 10$ and today what I am , I can say I am a successful .
I am making monthly average about 300-500$ per month which is not a big thing and also helping another people to make buy sell altcoins to make profit .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
iged_war

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:26:01 PM

this is the same with wasting our money for things that are not useful if trading without having any skills..better to buy some bread for our family than we doing that.saving our money is important thing for us.dont gambling in cryptocurrency or you will loss your money.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:30:04 PM

In addition to knowledge, you need to have special qualities of character, endurance and patience, and, of course, the desire to trade on the exchange. Not everyone has all these qualities, but here you need a combination of these qualities. I know that there are people who seem to have enough knowledge to trade on the exchange, but there is no aging and they make mistakes, because of which they lose money later.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:46:35 PM

In addition to knowledge, you need to have special qualities of character, endurance and patience, and, of course, the desire to trade on the exchange. Not everyone has all these qualities, but here you need a combination of these qualities. I know that there are people who seem to have enough knowledge to trade on the exchange, but there is no aging and they make mistakes, because of which they lose money later.

That's right, knowledge plus experience in trading will be a good combination. We know trading also need some skills so in order to achieved that, it really needs a lot of experience. Simply, trading without knowledge is just like throwing some money in the air.
onecyde23

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:51:44 PM

First thing you need to know in trading is the value of the items you are going to buy/sell/trade. Then learn how the market flows. When trading something with someone always keep in mind that you should have a profit. For me this is all the basic knowledge when trading, but the best knowledge wil come with the experience.
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 03:00:30 PM

In the world of trade cryptocurrency needed knowledge in technical analysis and fundamental analysis. However, it also required patience, namely by holding. You're right.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:17:03 PM

Are you serious! That is like going on the battlefield without a gun. Your chance of survival is little.
Trading is very risky move; you need to learn more about it before you invest or make a move. It requires planning and focus to avoiding big losses. But if you want to start trading without knowledge just start in a small amount and some luck.

Yes, sure! trading without any knowledge is like jumping into the rough sea from the rock, especially when you cannot swim. Only knowledge gives you the chance to become a good trader.
dzhan

Activity: 743

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Trading without knowledge is the shortest way to big lose. This field is very risky, and even if you have good knowledge and experience about it, the possibility of lossing still existing, but without knowledge it will become very high, and you re in this case just gambling your money and depending in your luck.
hitrawal91

Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 05:59:25 PM

Yes, i agree with you even i have seen many people who know nothing about the market or any other things about technical analysis and they used to behave as if they are going to move the market in the direction in which they want to move. All these things is all because of how the human approach towards the market and the emotions of the human-like Greed plays a major role here. Sucess in trading will come only to those who are patient enough and who can control their emotions in a good way.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
golek upo

Activity: 214

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:17:42 PM

Trading without enough knowledge about trading will lead to large losses. Trading is not gambling and not just speculation.

GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:09:07 PM

You are really greedy to earn money! I can say that your greediness can lead you to lose all of your money. Do not trade cryptocurrencies if your knowledge is still not enough. Knowledge is really important and you must have a lot of it for you to make money.

ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:16:33 PM

I don't know if it is knowledgeable to give experienced traders fund to trade it but I think one will still need patience for whoever the fund is given. Most knowledgeable individuals with integrity often avoid taken such responsibilities which implies that even with the experience , knowledge and patience they still consider it a risk.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
bizarro

Activity: 291

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:27:46 PM

It is really dangerous thing to trade without knowledge, what you are doing, there is a big risk of loosing everything you posess, heh. I would better learn, before Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: