Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:19:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading without knowledge  (Read 2045 times)
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:37:53 PM

It may sound strange, if you trade without knowledge will get nothing. as I once read a Korean student who committed suicide for trying to invest and trade bitcoin and ultimately failed. that is an example of why trade should have knowledge first.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:41:22 PM

It may sound strange, if you trade without knowledge will get nothing. as I once read a Korean student who committed suicide for trying to invest and trade bitcoin and ultimately failed. that is an example of why trade should have knowledge first.
If we trade without knowledge then what could happen to us? The supposedly income that we will have will be gone and they will curse bitcoin of not giving them enough profit, trading is really a great thing we should just need money and perseverance to start with for sure all of us will know about it.
Bitcoin_trader2016

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

BITCOIN TRADER 2016

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:46:23 PM

Trading without a knowledge may only come to lose your money and investments in trading. The first thing you have to do is search and study the price and tokens or whatever company you want to invest.

broilsemla0

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:09:49 PM

Not just trading but the whole economy runs without any planning or knowledge about it
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:16:49 PM

You can do trading even if you don't have any previous experience. But invest as much amount as you can afford to lose. Just start with a small amount of money, as you gain experience you can increase your investment. In the meantime, you can watch tutorials about trading. There are a lot of them on Youtube. Watch those and try to follow.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:40:22 PM

A lot of people do trading even if they don't know nothing about it and some people succeed on that but most of them failed.
One of the reason why I think they do that, is because of GREED which can result to a big loss for them.

Start with education, make a lot of research, do some practice trading online
and use it later on in real life. Don't rush to earn money because in trading its hard to do so.

Are you a trader in mind but scared inside?
Be more patient, develop your emotion and win in this market.

Having an enough knowledge about trading is an advantage as a beginner. It is important that we'll have wisdom and understanding about the basics of trading so we'll not be ignorant about it and we can get rid of certain loses. It is better that we'll be willing to learn things about it and apply it in our own lives.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:45:41 PM

You can do trading even if you don't have any previous experience. But invest as much amount as you can afford to lose. Just start with a small amount of money, as you gain experience you can increase your investment. In the meantime, you can watch tutorials about trading. There are a lot of them on Youtube. Watch those and try to follow.
You can do gambling even if you don't have any previous experience. But gamble as much amount you can afford to lose.

Is it the same sentence right?
I believe you can do it with demo trading instead of using real money. Or use the money to take on a professional course that focused to learn about trading and technical analysis.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:44:49 AM

Trading without knowledge is like donating your money to the charity. you cant possible earn a profit because youll probably loose if you dont have any knowledge in regards to trading. everyone knows that trading isnt a piece of cake or an easy task that any regular person can do.

Trading requires an adequate knowledge and marketing skill in order to initiate it properly and successfully. Much better if you can just invest rather than doing trades because investing doesnt requires any good knowledge other than patience and strong control of emotions.
If you are just doing trade for the sake of fun and that there is no problem in losing of your money by investing that money for trade, then you can go for trade and that too without having any background knowledge regarding anything related to it. If you are serious and that you want to make any positive change in your life, then you need to lot of hard world before getting into trade.
Cryptodux

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:49:11 AM

Usually, whatever you do without having the necessary skills leads to bad results.
Investing without knowledge and technique is just gambling, and the results are the same: you lose money.
Cryptoforus Columbus

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:57:46 AM

Well, as things are going, it seems to me that - knowledge or not - everyone is losing money.
Until the market is resolved, knowledge is of little use. Perhaps, to advise not to trade ...
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:01:27 AM

Usually, whatever you do without having the necessary skills leads to bad results.
Investing without knowledge and technique is just gambling, and the results are the same: you lose money.
But if a person does some research about how to swim before just jumping from the cliff into the water, it would save him from all the struggle of learning the survival skills at the very last point. Trading is no kid’s game. I would never encourage trying it out without digging out the basic properties of asset to be traded and some basic rules of this profession. Besides, if someone decides to do bitcoin trading, his amount of loss can be really huge and unimaginable.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:18:03 AM

Well, as things are going, it seems to me that - knowledge or not - everyone is losing money.
Until the market is resolved, knowledge is of little use. Perhaps, to advise not to trade ...
We will not lose our money if we will wait until the market will recover.
Investing in crypto has associated risk and if we are aware of that we should not panic, instead we will continue to hold and wait for the good timing to sell.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:22:33 AM

I know a certain person who is just new in crypto trading and obviously had no knowledge about it but now he succeeded.He earned a lot already even he is new.I think in trading you should be risk taker so that you will succeed just like the person I knew.Maybe its only a luck thats why that person succeed in trading but I think the main reason why that person succeed is that person was too brave just like all businessmen do that even without assurance they get profit they still try to risk their money so that they will know if it is good or not.There should be actions taken so that you will learn.Yes its true that in trading its very important that there should be knowledge and education but its useless if you dont have the guts to trade.
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:26:12 AM

Trading without knowledge is like walking in the dark alley way to home. You may not get home safely because you can't see properly. It us of uttermost importance that you know what you are investing into adequately so that you can make decision that favour your bottomline.

usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:39:19 AM

A lot of people do trading even if they don't know nothing about it and some people succeed on that but most of them failed.
One of the reason why I think they do that, is because of GREED which can result to a big loss for them.

and use it later on in real life. Don't rush to earn money because in trading its hard to do so.

Trading without knowledge is just like wastage of time and money , if you want to trade then you have to be completely aware of it's merits and demerits, risks, losses , benefits and every single step coming in it's way. Otherwise you are the only responsible for your mistakes.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:57:37 PM

I know a certain person who is just new in crypto trading and obviously had no knowledge about it but now he succeeded.He earned a lot already even he is new.I think in trading you should be risk taker so that you will succeed just like the person I knew.Maybe its only a luck thats why that person succeed in trading but I think the main reason why that person succeed is that person was too brave just like all businessmen do that even without assurance they get profit they still try to risk their money so that they will know if it is good or not.There should be actions taken so that you will learn.Yes its true that in trading its very important that there should be knowledge and education but its useless if you dont have the guts to trade.
When a person is going to start a new business, he will defiantly have little knowledge and experience in that field, but later on as time pass he get knowledge and experience, so if we are new in a business the most important thing is to study the market first, get some good knowledge and experience in that time we should invest a small amount of money and when get some good experience then we should try to increase our investment.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:00:52 PM

When a person is going to start a new business, he will defiantly have little knowledge and experience in that field, but later on as time pass he get knowledge and experience, so if we are new in a business the most important thing is to study the market first, get some good knowledge and experience in that time we should invest a small amount of money and when get some good experience then we should try to increase our investment.
Trading without knowledge is just like taking a test paper without proper review or without even studying at all and knowing that you are the only one who does not know what he is doing at all, so we have something, we must prepare ourselves don't just be too over confident in taking risk without even a bullet.

WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:12:42 PM

I believe that it is still necessary for us to have enough knowledge and education about trading before we enter it to avoid such loses. People who don't have enough knowledge about it might just have loses and regrets about doing some mistakes through it. There is no shortcut to success so it is better if we wait for the right time first before aiming for too much.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:22:17 PM

Trading without knowledge is just like taking a test paper without proper review or without even studying at all and knowing that you are the only one who does not know what he is doing at all, so we have something, we must prepare ourselves don't just be too over confident in taking risk without even a bullet.
well, it's just like buying something we do not know the price, then selling it back at a very cheap price. sometimes, buying and selling requires knowledge, and experience. we can not just predict. so many people are successful because of trading, and so are the poor. it all depends on your knowledge of trade

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:42:45 PM

Trading cryptocurrencies entails a lot of knowledge and understanding. You must be skills and I this market only the skillful traders actually make profits and has sustainable success. Trading is a thing of knowledge the little your knowledge the less risk you are and the high your knowledge the more inform decision you will made.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: