Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:12:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading without knowledge  (Read 2045 times)
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:45:58 PM

You may have heard many things about what a cryptocurrency is, but you may still be searching for an understandable definition. I hear ya, I was in the same boat for a long time. Instead of getting too technical, here's the easiest way to think about cryptocurrencies:

https://www.tradingheroes.com/cryptocurrency-trading-guide-beginners/
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:57:09 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 11:06:51 PM by Hazaki

Trading without the proper knowledge is similar to throwing your money out of the window. Proper knowledge and education can be gathered just through browsing the internet and the much interesting sections of the forum . You can't throw yourself at anything without having enough informations about it because you'll be risking your investing budget and relying on "beginner's luck" isn't something you should do in such fields ..
luckyluigi

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:06:26 PM

Great and insightful! Thanks for sharing, I absolutely agree with you, if a guy starts trading without having a clue about it, it will 99% end with a fail!
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 08:58:18 PM

A lot of people do trading even if they don't know nothing about it and some people succeed on that but most of them failed.
One of the reason why I think they do that, is because of GREED which can result to a big loss for them.

Start with education, make a lot of research, do some practice trading online
and use it later on in real life. Don't rush to earn money because in trading its hard to do so.

Are you a trader in mind but scared inside?
Be more patient, develop your emotion and win in this market.
Trading crypto currency without a good knowledge of trading is not far from gambling because trading required good knowledge of what trading crypto is all about than to gable with your money.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:23:45 PM

You may have heard many things about what a cryptocurrency is, but you may still be searching for an understandable definition. I hear ya, I was in the same boat for a long time. Instead of getting too technical, here's the easiest way to think about cryptocurrencies:

https://www.tradingheroes.com/cryptocurrency-trading-guide-beginners/

Everyone here start on that process, by walking nowhere and finding unfamiliar words like fiat, segwit ( and saying, what the heck is that for ). Anyway, this thread is useful specially the link you provided above. Thanks mate, I need it for some reason, even I already had this rank, there's a lot of thing I need to learn about crypto currencies.
Jeffcwen

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:40:46 PM

There are people who start trading without practical knowledge based only on instincts and believe that reading the headlines of the news will beat the market. 99% of them lose the capital invested, it is very daring to do that.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:27:01 PM

I think trading without any knowldege at all and traded a big amount of money well let's say the word to you "stupid" because doing that will more and likely to loose your money.
Trading without knowledge in the business is like going to an unknown place with no map. A little knowledge is a more dangerous thing here in the business. One needs to be perfectly rational knowing about the time to buy, hold, trade and sell. This is very important and the expert opinions often force on these factors for only they determine your improvement in the business.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:37:58 PM

I think trading without any knowldege at all and traded a big amount of money well let's say the word to you "stupid" because doing that will more and likely to loose your money.
Trading without knowledge in the business is like going to an unknown place with no map. A little knowledge is a more dangerous thing here in the business. One needs to be perfectly rational knowing about the time to buy, hold, trade and sell. This is very important and the expert opinions often force on these factors for only they determine your improvement in the business.
maybe some people who can patiently do that. because one factor of trading is patient. well, many people do not have it. but for the short term, I think it takes knowledge. only a small fraction of the people who do the trading, the lucky ones when trading without knowledge.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:07:09 PM

maybe some people who can patiently do that. because one factor of trading is patient. well, many people do not have it. but for the short term, I think it takes knowledge. only a small fraction of the people who do the trading, the lucky ones when trading without knowledge.
The fact is that people are expensive, just make a living and at the same time have mediocre incomes. but if a professional trader does his job at the same time using all his knowledge, then he has an even greater percentage of earnings, and therefore he is much richer.
ribm4

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:52:26 AM

Its better not to join the ecosystem if you don't have any knowledge about it because at the end you will be the suffer
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:27:22 AM

Its better not to join the ecosystem if you don't have any knowledge about it because at the end you will be the suffer
Trading is the easiest way now select the coins in the market but choose high probable and demandable coins so that tomorrow someone is ready to buy them from you easily and you make profit in that, all you need is profit. Therefore select a good coin and create an exchange account so that it will be your trading centre and you would be able to buy and sell through that centre. Set the price and let’s wait for someone that immediately buys your coin so that will result in profit which you were expecting.
Ninciabr

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:00:12 PM

You will give your own money in exchange for knowing what trading is. But it won't bring you any money.
Nylesor

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:04:28 PM

Trading may convince anyone to earn more bitcoin in an easy way. But participating in trading without or less knowledge about it is like suicide. You have a very small chance to succeed. So better ask someone or read forum about trading to learn strategies.
Starone1

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:31:01 PM

Not just trading but the whole economy runs without any planning or knowledge about it
Trading without knowledge is completely useless and it is in my opinion quite an inappropriate method to take a start in crypto market. Trading needs a lot of ore experiences and practice so that one could be able to utilize his precious assets in a promising way .
DMiracle1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:38:15 PM

Trading without knowledge simply means gambling, and the results are the same: you lose.

I do agree. Trading requires education, skill, patience, discipline and effort. However even with the right education, trading can still be a huge struggle. We need to learn all aspects of the role, develop our skills and always stick to our plan. We have to be able to make decisions during conditions of unreliability and when there is risk at stake which could cost us money or make money.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:49:10 PM

Yes, it is really a bad idea without any knowledge, how can we trade because it is very difficult for us to face the situation of the market. Mainly in crypto, we need a lot of experience in order to make most, so i suggest without any knowledge better stay away from it.
Starone1

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:50:44 PM

Trading without a knowledge may only come to lose your money and investments in trading. The first thing you have to do is search and study the price and tokens or whatever company you want to invest.
It is never too late to enter the bitcoin community. Actually bitcoin is not easy to be gained in today’s world so if one really wants to step into this business then all you need is to wait for the price of these coins to get low .bitcoin is itself a very profitable step towards a bright and prosperous future so one should not think of taking this step again and again by the fear of some loss.
ducphucmmo

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:38:50 PM

Trading really requires a lot of knowledge especially on the coins you're going to invest.Make sure that they have their own potentials so you won't make regrets in the end. I will discussion to trading system of business are including the btc.the trading investment of some other coins should be profit from investors.the without knowledge of listening to trading investment knowledge prevents new entrants from participating in markets
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:39:00 PM

For a good trader it is necessary to have some good knowledge and previous experience, trading skills are also too much important for a person to be succeeded in trading. We should really be sensible with our actions since money is being earned thru hardwork and investing it with proper knowledge is always been advised. Comparing stocks and crypto will really be different learning process both would be not an easy journey but when it comes to sources then anything is already on the internet
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:39:08 PM

Trading without knowledge is kinda risky very risky actually because it is like you are entering a fight without even know how to fight because you might gonna lose as always so you better have any background in it before entering that field because it involves money and that is one of the important thing now because nothing is free today especially if you are living in the city
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: