Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:37:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading without knowledge  (Read 2045 times)
sarahtarczon

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:26:04 AM

A lot of people do trading even if they don't know nothing about it and some people succeed on that but most of them failed.
One of the reason why I think they do that, is because of GREED which can result to a big loss for them.

Start with education, make a lot of research, do some practice trading online
and use it later on in real life. Don't rush to earn money because in trading its hard to do so.

Are you a trader in mind but scared inside?
Be more patient, develop your emotion and win in this market.
The cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable, it fluctuates very fast. If we trade without knowledge there will be no profit, even the loss of money. So if you want to trade safely and profitable, it is best to study the practical experience and knowledge of trade. We should join this forum to learn the crypto market trend, as well as get useful tips from experienced people.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
weeg4

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:01:47 AM

Trading of course requires knowledge. The premise of trading is that you need to learn in advance, understand and observe, and when you have some experience, you can try some simple transactions.
headache1327

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:16:06 PM

I don't think trading without having any knowledge of trading is possible. As it is important that one should acquire at least the basic fundamentals regarding trading. Trading without knowledge, is simply like gambling.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:24:53 PM

I don't think trading without having any knowledge of trading is possible. As it is important that one should acquire at least the basic fundamentals regarding trading. Trading without knowledge, is simply like gambling.

There are some people did it btw. They do trading without a good knowledge regarding the coins pair they trade. They rely on their feeling and it for sure won't give them a steady profit at the long term.

logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:29:32 PM

A lot of people do trading even if they don't know nothing about it and some people succeed on that but most of them failed.
One of the reason why I think they do that, is because of GREED which can result to a big loss for them.

and use it later on in real life. Don't rush to earn money because in trading its hard to do so.

I think it would be very dangerous if you do not have the knowledge, if you deal with it, it will be easy for you to fail and participate in gambling. If it is gambling, the risk of trading is very large, you do not know how accurate time can buy and sell or profit can be achieved. You do not have a specific plan to be able to trade successfully.
Potatohead

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:34:05 PM

I agree. Trading is like a battlefield where in we are going to fight with our emotions. It is a roller coaster ride so we must bear in mind that no value is constant here and it is always changing so we must always be emotionally ready. Patience is what we must always have to be a great earner.
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:39:17 PM

I agree. Trading is like a battlefield where in we are going to fight with our emotions. It is a roller coaster ride so we must bear in mind that no value is constant here and it is always changing so we must always be emotionally ready. Patience is what we must always have to be a great earner.
I think patience is just a part of what we need and we need more than that to become succeed in this market . Having knowledges could help you to know when you should be patience instead of panic selling for sure because you know well about that situation and what you should do to deal with it.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:41:28 PM

Trading without knowledge like if you are going for hunting without hunting tools.Knowledge is must so educate your before involving in trading it will allow to take right decisions and avoid the panic.
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:03:33 PM

Knowledge is the key to success so being successful trader educate yourself and learn the factors which affect the market. Psychology have also key role in the trading learn to how control the emotions and how to show patience it will take you up ans help to reach goals.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:18:11 AM

Trading of course requires knowledge. The premise of trading is that you need to learn in advance, understand and observe, and when you have some experience, you can try some simple transactions.
Doing the trade without having a prior knowledge is not a good thing to do and that you must be very much careful all the time and do not jump into the world of trading until and unless you are not having enough of the knowledge and that you can only make some good strategy only when you are having some good plan in your mind. Other than this, you must keep on looking at things in a positive manner.
Sandy25

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:30:44 AM

Yes patience is needed on trading and its really hard to control emotions while trading..  at first i was really stress when trading i cant decide if i will still hold or sell even on small profit too many what ifs on my my mind, but now i overcome this when i read others opinion ang strategy.. Im glad i can make more profit now on trading than loss..
wooiuy

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:33:36 AM

Trading certainly requires knowledge. First of all, you should receive some education in order to start trading. Can not blindly invest, investment needs to learn a lot.
dkkoi5

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:42:45 AM

You should receive some education in order to start trading. There are risks in investing. You have to be careful about dealings.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:45:54 AM

Trading without a knowledge is like a gambling. For me, the best way to enrich your knowledge is you have to experience the trading by yourself. You can start trading with very small capital to practice and learn about the market movement. Also patience is important like the op mentioned and anticipated the news on the altcoin you are trading.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:01:48 AM

Trading knowledge is essential one before you have to start a trade.In trading ,you are going to inverse the real money.We can't get money very easier.We are working for a month to get money.Trading is not a scrap to get your money.It's just an investment.If you don't have a patience,you should not get in to Trading.To get profit in trading,you should not allow your emotion to interface.
tentara pelajar

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:08:21 AM

Trading, especially trading crypto coins sounds simple at first but it's actually not that simple. Not enough to rely on intuition. If only the intuition you use, surely you will lose. But more so, we need all knowledge of crypto. The ability to analyze and strategy is also needed to minimize the losses to be faced.
ffg56

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:12:29 AM

Trading of course requires knowledge. First of all, you should learn the basics of some transactions. After you have some understanding, you can try some simple transactions.
pcoot

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:24:06 AM

I think transactions require a lot of knowledge. When you invest in a coin, you have a lot to know about it, so you need to learn more about it so that you can invest later.
lol1yatme

Activity: 200

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:52:39 AM

The cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable, it fluctuates very fast. If we trade without knowledge there will be no profit, even the loss of money. So if you want to trade safely and profitable, it is best to study the practical experience and knowledge of trade. We should join this forum to learn the crypto market trend, as well as get useful tips from experienced people.

Nothing can be achieved without the power of knowledge. There are few points that I would like to mention here. Observation is the first step of gaining knowledge, then it should be applied to gain some experience. This is the way of traders. By reading thousands of articles, one cannot call himself as a good trader. It is important to understand which way he should attain the information.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:05:16 AM

I can say that education (not school) is needed in trading because without it you are called a gambler and just hopes that you enter at the right time and you need luck on your side.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: