Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:33:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading without knowledge  (Read 2045 times)
veejay2716

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:41:06 PM

It is said by the others do not go to the war if you don't have gun and protect yourself, so as like in trading you should have courage and knowledge before you entered in trading and ready for yourself to accept whether you win or lose.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:31:07 PM

Number one thing that you should learn is, you are risk taker,  we all know that trading is very risky, complicated, and it is hard to do. Do not start trading without knowledge. Crypto is not so easy, you need to learn about crypto currency more and more. A beginner should start by choosing a company with a good reputation that offers an exchange and wallet. you can end up losing all your money in an instant if you aren’t carefull

Sadly a lot of people think they could become traders overnight without even having proper knowledge about the market and without even choosing a proper exchange or wallet that will suit the traffic that'll be on and off every day .
People can easily acquire knowledge through internet in general and this forum in specific since there's knowledge to grab on each of this forum's sections and yet people prefer to go all in and try it out to only loose whatever they came with on their 1st deal ..
Continuous education is necessary in this field because there'll be a lot going on in the market each day and everyone should keep up with all the news .
If you're afraid of taking the risks , or let your emotions take over you than this job ain't meant for your kind of people and you'd rather choose something lighter , or just go for the holding strategy .
saaayyyeeel

Activity: 198
Merit: 16

For RENT

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:12:21 AM

Trading without deeper knowledge is like taking the risk without any assurance that you would get back even just your capital, this would lead to a sure loss, so it is highly advised to study the trends and how the trading works.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:18:53 AM

education and knowledge is very good to serve as a guide in trading, not only on the basis of the substance of experience but on a better understanding to beginners and traders, with education and knowledge we can learn as a whole and have the ability and avoid big losses because our mistakes do not deepen knowledge and knowledge about trading.
[/quote
knowledge? It is important for trading so you need to have knowledge if you do not want to grow or you are not trading, because trading is a very important to have knowledge
argonresonates3

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:59:50 AM

If someone has the determination to learn and grow knowledge then he could even flourish after entering without knowledge
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:47:21 AM

It is too risky to you if you make trading without knowledge i think you always get lost, it very important that you have more knowledge about trading if you are looking more profit here in crypto as i said trading is very risky to do.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:09:30 AM

I'm not sure we can analyze or do research without knowledge, if loss that I think it happens not because of greed but because you are trading by buying coin at random. I think knowledge is one thing that must be owned, no matter what field, you are required to have knowledge in order to run very well.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
GangNamSK

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:41:56 AM

Business without knowledge then you are quite adventurous. If you do not have the knowledge, you may not be able to grasp the rising or falling market in the cryptocurrency market and you can make the wrong decision. Conversely, if you already have a large amount of knowledge, you will certainly be efficient in your business, eliminating competitors and earning great profits.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:48:57 AM

Knolwedge is important in evertyhing. Before you succeed in life knowledge is one of the important factor that can be consider.Like in trading before you start on it you need  to be learned everything for you to be able to  success and earn a lot.
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:54:17 PM

We are getting a different mindset these days. We want to get maximum out of something but we are never ready to invest out efforts even minimum. This will not work anymore. Because markets are already so much saturated with traders. Trading without the knowledge is a suicide. Though, almost 90% of traders started that way. Trading bitcoin or altcoin require a knowledge and understanding when to buy or sell
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:54:25 PM

That is the secret to winning the market. The uninformed will be the losers in this market. Sooner or later they will be empty. I have made many mistakes. Always increase your knowledge. But if a person does some research about how to swim before just jumping from the cliff into the water, it would save him from all the struggle of learning the survival skills at the very last point
alibaba93

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:54:36 PM

Starting of the trade without having any kind of knowledge related to that of trading is just like jumping into a river without even knowing how to swim. If you are going to take such kind of step in your life. Trading without knowledge is not that bad for me for a beginner who wants to learn in this market, I mean we all are not professional at first and maybe you have a point that some people is Greedy and only wants money but for in my opinion not all
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:58:38 PM

Starting of the trade without having any kind of knowledge related to that of trading is just like jumping into a river without even knowing how to swim. If you are going to take such kind of step in your life. Trading without knowledge is not that bad for me for a beginner who wants to learn in this market, I mean we all are not professional at first and maybe you have a point that some people is Greedy and only wants money but for in my opinion not all
Its right, but trading cannot be like a river that if you dont know how to swin you will be dead if no one saves you. In trading you can jump on it without knowledge but after that some of that trader will learn out new things until he gets curious how that works how to do it and so many more. Trading without knowledge in the beginning is normal but continuing without learning is a dumb.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
i_iz_vins

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:01:48 PM

A lot of people do trading even if they don't know nothing about it and some people succeed on that but most of them failed.
One of the reason why I think they do that, is because of GREED which can result to a big loss for them.

Start with education, make a lot of research, do some practice trading online
and use it later on in real life. Don't rush to earn money because in trading its hard to do so.

Are you a trader in mind but scared inside?
Be more patient, develop your emotion and win in this market.
Trading without having proper knowledge in what yoy are doing is too dangerous. Trading is not easy even if you are experienced. Some still fail at trading even though they are doing this for a long time. Knowledge is important in any field that you are taking. In trading, it requires a lot of time to learn, focus on reading and acquiring knowledge. It will be hard if you have no idea on trading in general. It could be a great help if you are an actual trader.If you want to earn huge amount through trading, strive to get as much knowledge and apply these once you do trading.Experience is also important not just knowledge so there will be times that you fail but keep on trading. Start in just a small amount and once you get used to it, you can trade higher amounts.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:04:22 PM

Its right, but trading cannot be like a river that if you dont know how to swin you will be dead if no one saves you. In trading you can jump on it without knowledge but after that some of that trader will learn out new things until he gets curious how that works how to do it and so many more. Trading without knowledge in the beginning is normal but continuing without learning is a dumb.
When they have to know what are some of the best that you can take for while you are in trading then you may learn new things and also how your stragety can be done for it.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:04:31 PM
Merited by gondar1 (1)

It is quite obvious that you should have some education in order to start trading but for some reason this forum is one of the main things that mislead the beginers. I remember myself a while ago asking about crypto trading, the most popular advise wassomething like "Just fund your exchange account and start trading, you will get experience. No shit".
Just imho we should have a thread with basics of technical analysis and some information about crypto trading / investing pinned on this board.

That's right. I mean, in anything a person would do, doing it without or having low knowledge would only lead to bad results. And in this market, that kind of mentality and approach would certainly lead to a loss of investment, and in turn, money. This market is not fit for the "wing it" style because there are so many factors that might affect one's investments that even if one is prepared for his deals, there are still some chances for it to go south, what more if it's not planned at all. What I am saying here is that this market is already risky, going to war without any weapons would just make it riskier.
Jamescur

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:32:16 PM

Trading experience and digital cryptographic currency are all very important!

There are also a lot of successful traders who have little experience, and that's just their luck, choosing some potential digital cryptographic currency!
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:48:34 PM

It is quite obvious that you should have some education in order to start trading but for some reason this forum is one of the main things that mislead the beginers. I remember myself a while ago asking about crypto trading, the most popular advise wassomething like "Just fund your exchange account and start trading, you will get experience. No shit".
Just imho we should have a thread with basics of technical analysis and some information about crypto trading / investing pinned on this board.

That's right. I mean, in anything a person would do, doing it without or having low knowledge would only lead to bad results. And in this market, that kind of mentality and approach would certainly lead to a loss of investment, and in turn, money. This market is not fit for the "wing it" style because there are so many factors that might affect one's investments that even if one is prepared for his deals, there are still some chances for it to go south, what more if it's not planned at all. What I am saying here is that this market is already risky, going to war without any weapons would just make it riskier.
And knowledge is the most powerful weapon in this battlefield, we possess more knowledge, the percentage that we can survive and win in the battlefield is higher and vice versa, if we do not have any knowledge, that means we do not have the ability to survive, face the enemy, we can only stand still and killed. Trading is a job full of harshness, there is no tolerance or kindness, it only wins and loses, so to avoid basic mistakes, when started, we should learn basic knowledge and gradually improve over time, knowledge is infinite, never stop at a point forever

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
maurobiasolo

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:56:14 PM

It's already difficult to trade with a sound knowledge... I can't imagine without it  Grin
Anyway, luck could be much more important  Grin Grin

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
max fray

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:23:56 PM

One of the reason why I think they do that, is because of GREED

Yes, trading in general (and this relates not only to cryptocurrencies) is very much of human psychology.
I would add ENVY that beginners feel to those who already succeeded. There are so many bullshit stories on the Web saying things like "I invested $500 in 2010 and got my two-million profit in late 2017".
Everyone wants just earning, but they forget about all that hard work investors usually do before they entrust their funds.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: