Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:47:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MCC] MyCreditChain - Building Trust with Your Data  (Read 3322 times)
MCC_Matthew

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:27:55 PM

Hi, i have one question, any advantages when MCC use seed airdrop??

Users build and expand their personal relationship in MyCreditChain network with gift giving, and MyCreditChain expands exponetially along with it.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:29:46 PM

Users build and expand their personal relationship in MyCreditChain network with gift giving, and MyCreditChain expands exponetially along with it.

By tracing the gift circles among the users, interpersonal mapping surrounding each individual is possible. This information reveals the users’ interpersonal connectivities and positions in their personal relationship. In addition to the personal credit information, it become a valuable measure of credibility.
delcastillo1
Copper Member

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:31:12 PM

By tracing the gift circles among the users, interpersonal mapping surrounding each individual is possible. This information reveals the users’ interpersonal connectivities and positions in their personal relationship. In addition to the personal credit information, it become a valuable measure of credibility.

Is that all?? any policy regarding seeds??
damiansmith1

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:32:00 PM

As I know, MyCreditChain network incentivizes good people for being good.
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:32:32 PM

Yes. Seeds is a daily voting mechanism. Seeds incentivize users to vote for people they like, trust, care, want to help, or want to get to know.
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:36:17 PM

Yes. Seeds is a daily voting mechanism. Seeds incentivize users to vote for people they like, trust, care, want to help, or want to get to know.

Regarding policy, MyCreditChain confiscates tokens from inactive users. 10% of the inactive MyCreditChain tokens that have been unused for over a month will be returned to the MyCreditChain Foundation to be reused for future Seed airdrops. Confiscation is limited to those tokens provided via airdrop. This policy will foster active participation and limit the token’s role as a storage of value.
miakaplan3

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:39:30 PM

Regarding policy, MyCreditChain confiscates tokens from inactive users. 10% of the inactive MyCreditChain tokens that have been unused for over a month will be returned to the MyCreditChain Foundation to be reused for future Seed airdrops. Confiscation is limited to those tokens provided via airdrop. This policy will foster active participation and limit the token’s role as a storage of value.

I believe, MyCreditChain will bring the ownership of credit data back to the people, so individuals can have a full control over their own information.
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:42:46 PM

I believe, MyCreditChain will bring the ownership of credit data back to the people, so individuals can have a full control over their own information.

MyCreditChain not only aims to revolutionize personal credit rating data, but also push blockchain to the next level. MyCreditChain aims to have a Token Sale in April. Learn more about the MyCreditChain Token Sale here. https://www.mycreditchain.org/

Please send your profile with your Ethereum information to MCC team support@mycreditchain.io
damiansmith1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:44:04 PM

Could I join private sales??
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:44:57 PM

Private sales is alreadt finished. now pre sales is opened by May 5th.
damiansmith1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:51:43 PM

any bonus during pre sale?
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:52:02 PM

Pre Sales                                      Minimum 0.5 ETH 11,500 MCC/ETH(+15%)
Main Sales                                    Minimum 0.2 ETH 10,000 MCC/ETH
damiansmith1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:52:42 PM

Pre Sales                                      Minimum 0.5 ETH 11,500 MCC/ETH(+15%)

the total supply of MCC Tokens?
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:53:15 PM

One billion MCC tokens are issued and 42% of them will be distributed for sale.

miakaplan3

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:53:49 PM

How about  hard cap or a soft cap?
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:54:14 PM

How about  hard cap or a soft cap?

Softcap is 5,000ETH / Hardcap is 40,000ETH
TVTVI

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:37:49 PM

I want to ask what is the condition to receive the program My refer URL. Who was introduced just to complete KYC, and not necessarily buy the token right?
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:47:31 PM

I want to ask what is the condition to receive the program My refer URL. Who was introduced just to complete KYC, and not necessarily buy the token right?

★ How to join MCC presale ★
> Period: 2018.04.12~ 2018.05.05
> Min 0.5 ETH / Max none
> registration process
Please note the followings (The registration process is divided into the new members and private sale joined members)
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
★ New member
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
1. Visit Webpage https://www.mycreditchain.org/kr
2. [Sign up/login] button click
3. Sign up process
4. KYC
  * KYC result can take at least 10 minutes to a few hours (Global KYC professional agenct )
5. Check Mycreditchain ETH wallet address page
   - My wallet address
   - Check presale information
   - Check your invite URL

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
★ Existing member (private sale joined member)
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
1. Visit webpage https://join.mycreditchain.org/findpw and login with user ID (Used Email address at private sale)
2. Send temporary password
3. User Email authentication, copy temporary password
4. Visit Webpage (https://join.mycreditchain.org/?lang=KOR) and SIGN IN
5. Type Email address and temporary password, [Continue] to login
6. Check Mycreditchain ETH wallet address page
   - My wallet address
   - Check presale information
- Check my invite URL 
   - Change temporary password to your preferred password

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ★What is my invite URL?

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

★ How to get additional 10MCC? My invite URL is the answer!!

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

-After Sign up and register KYC, my invite URL will be given to you.
-Simply refer your friend to sign up MycreditChain and you will receive additional 10 MCC upon successful registration with ‘My invite URL’

- This promotion is valid for the only member who joined private sales with successful KYC registration.

- How to join: Upload your MY invite URL address in Open chat room or SNS
- Promotion Period: This Promotion is valid for successful referrals til MCC token sales ICO finished.
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:51:13 PM

Good to know you guys, MCC. i have two questions, 1. What is the hardcap for your ICO? 2. Do you guys have any partnerships?

Currently, our overall hardcap is 40,000 ETH. Yes, We are in partnerships with 12 companies, including Edenchain. Also we expect the number of companies with which MCC is in partnership will be increasing.
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:55:21 PM

Good to know you guys, MCC. i have two questions, 1. What is the hardcap for your ICO? 2. Do you guys have any partnerships?

Currently, our overall hardcap is 40,000 ETH. Yes, We are in partnerships with 12 companies, including Edenchain. Also we expect the number of companies with which MCC is in partnership will be increasing.

I think this project is good and interesting. This project has a good purpose and directed. I love your project. I will keep an eye on your project.

Thanks a lot! we also believe that more and more people will keep an eye on our marvelous project! All the best and feel free to join our ICO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: