Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:48:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MCC] MyCreditChain - Building Trust with Your Data  (Read 3322 times)
MCC_Matthew

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:52:10 PM

What is special about MyCreditChain Credit Information???

To know a person and to gauge his credit worthiness, MyCreditChain is looking at first his objective personal credit information. However, that is not enough. When we say we know a person, the most important information is ‘who are the people around the person.’ If I know your friends and families, would you try to cheat me? Your reputation is at stake. Our airdrop system is about mapping a user personal network. We give gifts to people we like/care/ want to get to know. Those are important people, and we don’t want to risk our reputation.

How can we make money on MCC network? And when? Who buys tokens after launching service?

Everyone in the network makes money. First from selling their information and second from MCC airdrop.
First, you must understand that personal information is most valuable information that runs economy. Everything we produce is to satisfy our needs and our preference. Personal information is the basic market information to find the consumers. Google, Amazon and Facebook are making great profit just because they have the big data to calculate everyone’s preference.
MyCreditChain will become the big data of personal information where the users themselves sell their own information. Every company wants that information.

Are you working now with potential corporate buyers who need tokens for their business?

MyCreditChain is the marketplace of personal information, but it is also a marketplace for product marketing as well. Users will be paid to view Ad from companies.
The Key here is to increase the user base to create the big enough data base. Our airdrop is totally designed for the mission. Airdrop of 10,000 tokens via gift giving with seed will make the user base grow tangentially. After all, all users will make money out their own information.

Can you tell me who potential buyers are and any institutions are buying now or about to?

We are living in the age of Global Internet connection. People need credibility information to trade in the global world. MyCreditChain is designed to provide that information of objective personal data as well as people network information. MyCreditChain is the infrastructure of human interaction in the global level. MyCreditChain token will have tremendous value.
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:54:59 PM

I want to ask a question about the banks and the old power. how does the bank accept it?

Banks already have the people’s personal credit information in their market. But as the fintech grows, there are new competitors coming into the market. P2P loan platforms is popping up everywhere. MyCreditChain will provide information for them.
MyCreditChain itself is a financial market place.
Would you want to get a loan from your local bank for 10% interest rate or from a P2P bank for 2% interest rate from Europe or US? The issue today is that there is no standard for credit rating across the globe.
Blockchain Cryptocurrency has solved the currency issue across the globe.

MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:05:08 PM

I want to ask a question about the banks and the old power. how does the bank accept it?

Banks already have the people’s personal credit information in their market. But as the fintech grows, there are new competitors coming into the market. P2P loan platforms is popping up everywhere. MyCreditChain will provide information for them.
Would you want to get a loan from your local bank for 10% interest rate or from a P2P bank for 2% interest rate from Europe or US? The issue today is that there is no standard for credit rating across the globe.

I understand what you say , But I doubt if the bank will cooperate with you because the banks lose their grip of the financial market! I think that first step for MCC is the collaboration with banks.

MyCreditChain aims to provide that service for the whole globe. Bank issue could be simple. Currently South Korean lawmakers are preparing constitutional amendment that establishes personal information right to be the fundamental right. Personal information right is about each individual’s right to decide how their personal information used. That is exactly what MyCreditchain is aiming to provide. Banks have been prone to hacking. They have been losing tens of millions of personal information of their customers. Blockchain can solve the problem because MyCreditChain’s decentralized data structure does not have a point of attack.
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:12:22 PM

I understand what you say , But I doubt if the bank will cooperate with you because the banks lose their grip of the financial market! I think that first step for MCC is the collaboration with banks.

MyCreditChain aims to provide that service for the whole globe. Bank issue could be simple. Currently South Korean lawmakers are preparing constitutional amendment that establishes personal information right to be the fundamental right. Personal information right is about each individual’s right to decide how their personal information used. That is exactly what MyCreditchain is aiming to provide. Banks have been prone to hacking. They have been losing tens of millions of personal information of their customers. Blockchain can solve the problem because MyCreditChain’s decentralized data structure does not have a point of attack.

How about credit bureau?? Don't you think that they will refuse to cooperate with MCC??

With MyCreditChain in service, people don’t have to put up with the misuse of banks and SNS using their information for free.
Credit Bureau would not have much power any more. Because they will become just one of the many credit scoring providers using personal information. Once their monopoly of personal information is disrupted by MyCreditChain Service, they become a minor player. Everyone get paid for providing the information on the meantime. People get their power back.
miakaplan3

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:36:54 PM

Does Mycreditchain offer 15% bonus if i invest now??
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:38:57 PM

Now presale is in progress. (4/12-5/5) ,0.5 ETH (min) / no max
11,500MCC/ETH (15%)
miakaplan3

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:40:04 PM

11,500MCC/ETH (15%)

One more, is there any relationship with Eden Chain?
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:41:04 PM

11,500MCC/ETH (15%)

Now we have been co-working and discussing next steps. We look forward to a pleasant partnership with Edenchain!
damiansmith1

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:42:07 PM

I’m very pleased to introduce a decent ICO rated 4.6 from ICObench.com(https://steemit.com/blockchain/@mycreditchain/mycreditchain-icobench-4-6-recognized-as-one-of-the-best-blockchain-in-the-world). It is MycreditChain ICO.
miakaplan3

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:46:25 PM

11,500MCC/ETH (15%)

Now we have been co-working and discussing next steps. We look forward to a pleasant partnership with Edenchain!

Last question, Tokens are released to ETH address after ICO finishing, right?
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:47:31 PM

11,500MCC/ETH (15%)

Last question, Tokens are released to ETH address after ICO finishing, right?

Yes! tokens will be released at the end of the ICO.. Thanks
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:50:35 PM

I’m very pleased to introduce a decent ICO rated 4.6 from ICObench.com(https://steemit.com/blockchain/@mycreditchain/mycreditchain-icobench-4-6-recognized-as-one-of-the-best-blockchain-in-the-world). It is MycreditChain ICO.

Thanks! we got quite high scores from ICObench now. If you have time, also watch these two video! it's took by youtube reviewer

https://youtu.be/6mwozK1yq-g

https://youtu.be/YnVAitypaqs
Best Sites

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:54:32 PM

Nice ICO! MyCreditChain has a lot of potential  Wink
mootbritton7

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:55:11 PM

Any restricted countries for joining this ICO?
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:55:41 PM

Nice ICO! MyCreditChain has a lot of potential  Wink

Thanks!  Wink Wink
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:57:55 PM

Hi! People from the following companies will not be able to participate in this ICO :
China, U.S, Singapore, and New Zealand

Thanks!  Wink
delcastillo1
Copper Member

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:02:37 PM

How to join pre sale now??
MCC_Matthew

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:03:56 PM

How to join pre sale now??

If you would like to join MCC token pre sale, please send your profile with your Ethereum information to MCC team (support@mycreditchain.io).

you can check more detail information at our website!
darsiderin

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:50:21 PM

Hi! People from the following companies will not be able to participate in this ICO :
China, U.S, Singapore, and New Zealand

Thanks!  Wink
It is strange that residents of New Zealand can't participate in this ICO. There it seems are no difficulties with cryptocurrencies...

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
delcastillo1
Copper Member

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:26:59 PM

Hi, i have one question, any advantages when MCC use seed airdrop??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: