Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 02:39:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .1 BTC loan  (Read 2773 times)
ASIC-K

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Hell?

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 08:44:00 PM

oh another scammer looking for loans! yay! subscribed.
anonameous

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 05:49:20 AM

PM send.

If he gives me a good answer to my questions imma loan this. You gotta help those who do copious amounts of LSD, they have a different existence and purpose in life than the rest of us.
anonameous

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 10:15:02 AM

He answered the questions...

OMG I'm going to lend money to Dank!
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 01:40:10 PM

PM send.

If he gives me a good answer to my questions imma loan this. You gotta help those who do copious amounts of LSD, they have a different existence and purpose in life than the rest of us.
I like your logic. Smiley

Tis true, I found my purpose with acid.

Thank you again.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 8335

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 02:16:30 PM

Maybe you can make some money selling the movie rights to your story.  It all sounds pretty wild.

Take care
anonameous

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 12:24:26 AM

0.1BTC has been sent to Dank!
surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 12:32:53 AM

Two scammers trading rep. Awesome.
anonameous

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 12:40:48 AM

nope.avi

This account is scammer tagged by maged for scamming the Ripple giveaway or something. This account...fell off a truck...I was using it to post when registration was disabled, I didn't scam nobody and I don't even want to trade or borrow BTC.

Check out my trust rating of 181.

I assure you that my loan to Dank was a legitimate deal. He deserves another chance, people forget that he paid back other loans before and only fucked up on half a loan to squall when BTC price went from $10 to $266.

Besides if he doesn't pay, many lulz will be had when he comes out with his excuses... Wink
surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 01:08:31 AM

Crazy legit.

What was the transaction ID?
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 01:12:18 AM

nope.avi

This account is scammer tagged by maged for scamming the Ripple giveaway or something. This account...fell off a truck...I was using it to post when registration was disabled, I didn't scam nobody and I don't even want to trade or borrow BTC.

I assure you that my loan to Dank was a legitimate deal. He deserves another chance, people forget that he paid back other loans before and only fucked up on half a loan to squall when BTC price went from $10 to $266.

Besides if he doesn't pay, many lulz will be had when he comes out with his excuses... Wink

No he does not deserve a second chance. He stole money, then acted like it was normal and now he's trying to say it was because Bitcoin rose in value? Bull shit, he just stole money.

But throw your money away any way you like. Personally I wouldn't lend him a fraction of a penny. Ever.
anonameous

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 01:25:23 AM

No he does not deserve a second chance. He stole money, then acted like it was normal and now he's trying to say it was because Bitcoin rose in value? Bull shit, he just stole money.

But throw your money away any way you like. Personally I wouldn't lend him a fraction of a penny. Ever.

STOLE money?

He took out a loan. In USD terms he paid it back, in BTC terms he hasn't due to the value of BTC rising 26x. He still acknowledges the debt exists, he still attempts to repay it. Yes, it's his fault for getting a BTC denominated loan, he knew this risk was possible, but being very late repaying a loan is not stealing, defaulting on a loan isn't "really" stealing either although it is likely scam-tag worthy.

It would be stealing if he obtained the loan by lying, which he didn't, he told the lender the truth the lender knew the risks and it didn't work out, the lender is partly at fault in a way.

I do think that one day he will repay squall's loan, he repaid all the other loans.
anonameous

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 01:38:01 AM

Crazy legit.

What was the transaction ID?

What would that prove? I could give you any recent tx for 0.1BTC, such as:

https://blockchain.info/tx/e4aa2fd703078af450081d85b307d9a98d49ba4e5dbc63c1edf46d2940511694

(thats not the tx)

A tx proves nothing. All giving you a tx would do is infringe on Dank's financial privacy, which is something I'm sure he values. Everyone reading this can safely ignore this loan as rep.
wachtwoord
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 01:58:41 AM

STOLE money?

He took out a loan. In USD terms he paid it back, in BTC terms he hasn't due to the value of BTC rising 26x. He still acknowledges the debt exists, he still attempts to repay it. Yes, it's his fault for getting a BTC denominated loan, he knew this risk was possible, but being very late repaying a loan is not stealing, defaulting on a loan isn't "really" stealing either although it is likely scam-tag worthy.

It would be stealing if he obtained the loan by lying, which he didn't, he told the lender the truth the lender knew the risks and it didn't work out, the lender is partly at fault in a way.

I do think that one day he will repay squall's loan, he repaid all the other loans.

Defaulting == stealing (and he was acting like it was normal which made it that much worse). He will be unable to repay Squalls loan as debt keeps compounding. May be some day Squall will accept a settlement but Dank will always be a thief.
anonameous

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 02:02:41 AM

Defaulting == stealing

Damn, so Iceland's banks stole a few billion then, eh? I demand criminal charges to be brought against them for that.

He will be unable to repay Squalls loan as debt keeps compounding. May be some day Squall will accept a settlement but Dank will always be a thief.

The interest was frozen a long time ago.
wachtwoord
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 02:04:33 AM

Defaulting == stealing

Damn, so Iceland's banks stole a few billion then, eh? I demand criminal charges to be brought against them for that.

Of course it was? That there is no-one to punish with our law system doesn't make it any less stealing. Man how brainwashed are you?

He will be unable to repay Squalls loan as debt keeps compounding. May be some day Squall will accept a settlement but Dank will always be a thief.

The interest was frozen a long time ago.

If it was, it certainly wasn't by choice.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 04:34:59 AM

nope.avi

Please let me clarify, I did not have the intentions of defaulting on squall.  You can accidentally hit a person with your car, what matters is if you intentionally hit someone.  I lost $500 on two occasions back to back and I truthfully misspent a little, though those $500 transactions would have made more than enough for squall.

Dank will always be a thief.
There's not much in this world I don't like more than thieves.  Call me a fuck up if you want, but not a thief.

I hope one day you can practice forgiveness and withhold judgement towards me.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 04:43:04 AM

Maybe you can make some money selling the movie rights to your story.  It all sounds pretty wild.

Take care
Not sure who to talk to for that one.  Indeed though, it'd make a crazy movie.

Be easy

anonameous

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 08:09:28 PM

An update.

Dank has followed through and repaid 0.109btc.

I think he has the rest but wants to try out some investment so I'm giving him all the time he needs to finish off the loan.

TY Dank.
Mr. Sway

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 09:02:41 PM

I understand that, which is an issue with the system of labeling people as scammers.  Somehow BFL operates on these forums, yet someone who messes up one out of hundreds of transactions is definitely a malicious scammer.  Hypocrisy?

I think the community wanted to believe dank was a scammer from the start, so the instance he messed up he's instinctively labeled a scammer rather than being understood from both perspectives.

Can you please just take a break, vod?  I'm doing what I can to get squall his money back but you're not helping.  He doesn't care about it enough to be posting about it in all my threads, so why should you?
WHy do you refer to yourself in 3rd person.

I sell cheap Pizza!
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 03:28:09 AM

I feel it is appropriate at times, perhaps it lets information absorb into those that disagree with my word solely based off me saying it, idk, just happens.

Anyways, dank paid off the rest of the loan with a little extra. Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: