Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:00:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .1 BTC loan  (Read 2773 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 11:14:58 PM

Is dank a hippie?
I am not a hippie, but a hippie I am.

It matters not what I post, for I understand everything I post and everything about the universe we live in.  I am not the one misunderstanding, misperceiving, I am not the nut job.

that sounded kinda nutty...

By "universe" dank means his little mind.  The nut job has different words than you and I for every day things.

Think of dank as having Down's Syndrome and you'll know how to interact with him.
Our mind is the universe.  Look deep beyond the illusion of space and time, and you will find the universe in it's true state.  You are everything, you are the universe, you are consciousness, you are god.

Call me nutty if you wish, you are talking about yourself.  I share the truth I found because you deserve to hear it, and though it may hurt your ego in the short run it will build up your soul for the long.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
ASIC-K

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Hell?

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 11:19:53 PM

Is dank a hippie?
I am not a hippie, but a hippie I am.

It matters not what I post, for I understand everything I post and everything about the universe we live in.  I am not the one misunderstanding, misperceiving, I am not the nut job.

that sounded kinda nutty...

By "universe" dank means his little mind.  The nut job has different words than you and I for every day things.

Think of dank as having Down's Syndrome and you'll know how to interact with him.
Our mind is the universe.  Look deep beyond the illusion of space and time, and you will find the universe in it's true state.  You are everything, you are the universe, you are consciousness, you are god.

Call me nutty if you wish, you are talking about yourself.  I share the truth I found because you deserve to hear it, and though it may hurt your ego in the short run it will build up your soul for the long.

its always the ones that think they make the most sense, that make the least.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 11:23:18 PM

Eat some shrooms and everything will make very much sense.  You will become one with the universe.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
ASIC-K

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Hell?

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 11:24:08 PM

Eat some shrooms and everything will make very much sense.  You will become one with the universe.

yes, i have done shrooms. then you know what? i grew up.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 12:09:33 AM

What did you learn from them?

To me, people that say then I grew up or then reality hit me means they doubted their experience.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: