Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:36:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN {PoWH3D}🚀 PROOF OF WEAK HANDS 🚀 2,790 ETH INVESTED SO FAR 🚀 NO ICO  (Read 1415 times)
PoWH3D (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 02:59:46 PM

nice Smiley already got my first dividends paid out
Great!  The payments keep on coming, it's like a constant rain of ETH.  Cheesy

The forecast is for perpetual showers.   Grin

We have a higher amount of volume and contract amount than Cryptokitties now, that is much wow.   https://dappradar.com/
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bit.kidd

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:33:26 PM

Awesome project with NO humans involved. this project will be one to keep an eye on.
raymondspeaks

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:39:59 PM

This is probably one of the only truly decentralised projects to come out since Bitcoin. I love it.

Fast 1% Dice ░ Rakeback 🔶 YOLOdice.com 🔶 Competitions ░ Exchange (https://yolodice.com/r?Po8A-2GPc)
Ziyi

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 06:39:19 PM

Congratz on hitting 2k ETH within a month of realeasing the contract!
DragonLancer

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Keep the change

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:42:05 PM

It's great thing. Love the maths behind it.
Also etherscan says nobody owns more than 2% of it [etherscan link]. It's already 2,000 ETH in contract balance.
Breathe

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:44:24 PM

runs entirely off the Ethereum blockchain...

So initially using your own blockchain, is that what you mean?
PoWH3D (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 01:10:59 AM

runs entirely off the Ethereum blockchain...

So initially using your own blockchain, is that what you mean?
Yes it is a smart contract deployed on the Ethereum Blockchain.
PoWH3D (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 01:27:24 AM

This is probably one of the only truly decentralised projects to come out since Bitcoin. I love it.
Correct, and that is the best feature about it, there is no human involvement, totally decentralized so it cannot and will not be corrupted by bad actors, thieves, exit scammers or anything else you see that is bad in Crypto.

If you remove the ability for humans to make decisions you remove human nature and although the contracts are "smart" they have no desires to buy a new house or own a Lambo, they only do what they are programmed to do and these programmed instructions are there for all to see and it is working, not just well, but very well.   Smiley
raymondspeaks

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:38:57 AM

Correct, and that is the best feature about it, there is no human involvement, totally decentralized so it cannot and will not be corrupted by bad actors, thieves, exit scammers or anything else you see that is bad in Crypto.

If you remove the ability for humans to make decisions you remove human nature and although the contracts are "smart" they have no desires to buy a new house or own a Lambo, they only do what they are programmed to do and these programmed instructions are there for all to see and it is working, not just well, but very well.   Smiley

This is actually why I joined cryptocurrency. The removal of centralisation. The idea that we could be the owners of our own money. I think crypto has lost its way a bit since big businesses have joined.

This is what I like to see, though. And why I'm in it Smiley

Fast 1% Dice ░ Rakeback 🔶 YOLOdice.com 🔶 Competitions ░ Exchange (https://yolodice.com/r?Po8A-2GPc)
shizzle_my_nizzle

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:39:53 AM

Does POWH3D have a roadmap to where it's going in the future or does it all just spring up from the community?

I've read the Discord a little and some improvements were mentioned, but I didn't find anything set in stone or any time goals for updates.

And how do you see yourself in having a long term competitive edge vs others who will copy you since the contract is open source?
John/D
Copper Member

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:41:14 AM

Made 71% Gain so far.    Come and get you'res
raymondspeaks

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:50:04 AM

Does POWH3D have a roadmap to where it's going in the future or does it all just spring up from the community?

I've read the Discord a little and some improvements were mentioned, but I didn't find anything set in stone or any time goals for updates.

And how do you see yourself in having a long term competitive edge vs others who will copy you since the contract is open source?

I read in chat that the devs were encouraging others into forking the project to create additional layers. I'm not too sure what that means but I think copying is encouraged.

This is a project that benefits all - to be honest you have to be in it for the community to pull off something like this, and in crypto that's a rare find. I'll be gobsmacked if I find a group of people willing to create an open source smart contract again - it's a lot of work!

PoWH3D (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 03:01:28 AM

We do not have a formal road-map we started with and continue to use an internal system which consists of a check-list of things to do past and present.  

We are working on Language Translations for the site and a lot of other things mostly involved with enhancing the users experience from the front end of the Website, I know that is not a direct answer but at the moment, with the expotential growth, sever demand and managing the hundreds of Daily Discord inquiries our Devs and their team have their hands full, when things slow a little we can then sit back and assess where we are at and focus on what needs to be completed moving forward, and if the community wants it, we will ensure that is in the form of a formal Road-Map.  

As I said above we do have "Goals" and the leadership team has a dedicated web page that has all of those goals listed, our devs are working very hard to improve the front page and add additional features but you can check on the "News" section of the website or the Discord for "Announcements" for the time being.  

We see ourselves as having a competitive edge for several reasons.

1.  We have a working product that already has over 1 Million Dollars invested in it and much more than that turnover wise and this is while ETH is at a "Low Point" at $500-ish price.

2.  Yes our contract is open and free for all to read or copy but that does not mean that others with nefarious intentions will not copy it and make some discreet changes to the contract therefore scamming people without their knowledge.  We have already shown through our transparency and continual growth that our contract is robust, open to any auditing and external review, in other words it is honest and we have nothing to hide, so that is why we are the originals in this space and always will be.  

3.  Because we are the first to do this mainstream in Crypto and do so honestly and with transparency, we consider ourselves the "Gold Standard" so any copycat projects might pick up a few ETH from FOMO investors but we are the leaders in this space now and intend on being so forever as the contract will run autonomously with the same set of immutable unchangeable rules forever.

4.  We have grown to where we are today without mainstream publicity or media coverage, we have done so without the big Youtube channels endorsing us (although we think they will soon do so once they pick up on the contract and the earnings they can make from Mastenodes) and we have done everything with the best interest of the whole project and investors at heart, so that being said, we are not worried about competition, we are more worried about other sites scamming people under the premise that their contract is as transparent, honest and robust as ours is.  

We continue to grow every day, just as small amounts of ETH trickle into in our investors wallets throughout the day (and night), our Dev team have done a great job, yes I am patting our Dev team on the back here, because not only have they created something very special, they have created something unique in the Crypto space,  which is not an easy thing to do.   That being a Dividend paying contract that rewards investors 24/7 and does not allow any human intervention, and allows you to withdraw your funds at any time, there are not too many others that can make that claim and that is why have had had such parabolic growth, and with that we have also nurtured an awesome Discord community which is also growing by the day.    

The other great thing about PoWH3D is that is never too late to invest, you can never "Miss the boat" because say you have 5 ETH tucked away that you are Hodling, well if you do the same Hodling but Hodl it on the PoWH3D contract, you will receive dividends constantly, so you are being paid to Hodl, regardless of price fluctuations of ETH  and if you happen to have a social media following or a circle of friends in Crypto you can be further rewarded simply by using your Masternode link and be paid even more to Hodl.

And when the price of ETH eventually rises, which it will, your earnings are that much greater than were you to just leave your ETH it sitting on your Trezor or Nano s.  

Hope that answers the questions for you, and thanks for taking the time to show some interest in PoWH3D!

If we do have any major announcements or updates, we will be sure to post them here and on the Discord.  

One last thing, NO HUMANS!!!
PoWH3D (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 03:34:48 AM

This is actually why I joined cryptocurrency. The removal of centralisation. The idea that we could be the owners of our own money. I think crypto has lost its way a bit since big businesses have joined.

This is what I like to see, though. And why I'm in it Smiley
Thanks Raymond, that is what we are all about too, Decentralization.    Wink

PoWH3D (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 06:28:54 AM

2 Thousand ETH in Contract as of this moment!!!    Cool
Okkui

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:41:07 AM

This sounds really interesting. This thread made me finally create an account on this board, will check your website out  Wink
ramencoin
Copper Member

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:00:29 AM

I asked about your team because you label yourself as an exchange which means:

You must meet certain requirements to operate in the United States (whether or not your HQ is in the United States) your exchanges does not prohibit US citizens from participating. Do you have an SEC registration number for your securities if you are allowing US Citizens to trade on your exchange.

In your discord your "team" is accessible but we do not know who you are. Asking people to use your exchange without showing the identity of your team lacks transparency. What system do you have in place to reimburse investors in your exchange if your contract is hacked or malicious code is entered into your website to have individuals deposit funds into another contract without their knowledge?

These are not FUD questions, these are legitimate questions. Given the nature of MLM websites stealing funds from its users like Bitconnect, Falconcoin, Hextracoin, Davor and others, these are things you should transparently explain when advertising your exchange to potential investors.

Also, it seems based on your contract that your team has the ability to manipulate the value of P3D. If I am incorrect, please explain how the price of P3D is determined.

From the outside, it seems your site is a smart contract version of the other Ponzi/Scam sites. Again, if I am incorrect please provide information that explains otherwise.

You have a nice project but calling yourself an exchange and allowing people to invest without adhering to SEC and other regional laws puts your platform and its investors at risk.

Who controls the smart contract? Is it multiple owners? Where are the funds stored that people use to buy into your pyramid investment. It's important to know these things.
The "Funds" are on the Ethereum Blockchain in the contract address, that is where they are stored.  There is no "Wallets", only THE contract address,  and the personal contract addresses of P3D token holders, of which they control the private keys. 

As you can see from the FAQ's above the rest of these questions you have asked are already answered for you, here it is again for you in case you missed it.

While it's possible to program rules into a smart contract to allow some editing. The only features the developers made editable are the name of the token and the price of the masternode feature.

The development team intentionally did not program in a way for them to access the Eth or tokens in this game. It is run entirely 100% autonomously by the code you can read open-source on the smart contract. No humans are allowed to or even able to intervene. Period.

People claim that no one owns the contract but the contract was deployed from the creator. Does the creator of the contract have the ability to withdraw all funds at once?
There is no claim that "no one owns the contract", obviously the Developers created it and therefore own it, however once it is deployed ownership does not come into play as there are rules within the contract to prevent any altering, or tampering/accessing funds.  Neither the Developers or anyone else can alter/change/manipulate the Smart Contract once it is deployed, it is immutable and entirely autonomous. 

Further to that, the Smart Contract and what is written into it is there for all to read, it is totally transparent so if you want someone who knows about coding to run over it feel free, there is nothing to hide, it is all out in the open.  Here is the link to the Smart Contract, click on the "Contract Source" to see the actual code.  https://etherscan.io/address/0xb3775fb83f7d12a36e0475abdd1fca35c091efbe#code

Who is the team behind this project? Do you intend to be transparent given the fact you are technically an exchange operating in the United States?

Thanks for responding.
The team of Devs are on the Discord, if you want to speak to them personally feel free to drop by the channel and they will communicate directly with you.  And we are not operating in the United States, nor is that relevant.

The Token, the Exchange, and the Blockchain are all Decentralized, we are operating wherever you have an internet connection.   Wink

Thank you for your questions. 
JHB3

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:16:59 AM

You must meet certain requirements to operate in the United States (whether or not your HQ is in the United States) your exchanges does not prohibit US citizens from participating. Do you have an SEC registration number for your securities if you are allowing US Citizens to trade on your exchange.

In your discord your "team" is accessible but we do not know who you are. Asking people to use your exchange without showing the identity of your team lacks transparency. What system do you have in place to reimburse investors in your exchange if your contract is hacked or malicious code is entered into your website to have individuals deposit funds into another contract without their knowledge?

These are not FUD questions, these are legitimate questions. Given the nature of MLM websites stealing funds from its users like Bitconnect, Falconcoin, Hextracoin, Davor and others, these are things you should transparently explain when advertising your exchange to potential investors.

Also, it seems based on your contract that your team has the ability to manipulate the value of P3D. If I am incorrect, please explain how the price of P3D is determined.

From the outside, it seems your site is a smart contract version of the other Ponzi/Scam sites. Again, if I am incorrect please provide information that explains otherwise.

You have a nice project but calling yourself an exchange and allowing people to invest without adhering to SEC and other regional laws puts your platform and its investors at risk.

Who controls the smart contract? Is it multiple owners? Where are the funds stored that people use to buy into your pyramid investment. It's important to know these things.
The "Funds" are on the Ethereum Blockchain in the contract address, that is where they are stored.  There is no "Wallets", only THE contract address,  and the personal contract addresses of P3D token holders, of which they control the private keys. 

As you can see from the FAQ's above the rest of these questions you have asked are already answered for you, here it is again for you in case you missed it.

While it's possible to program rules into a smart contract to allow some editing. The only features the developers made editable are the name of the token and the price of the masternode feature.

The development team intentionally did not program in a way for them to access the Eth or tokens in this game. It is run entirely 100% autonomously by the code you can read open-source on the smart contract. No humans are allowed to or even able to intervene. Period.

People claim that no one owns the contract but the contract was deployed from the creator. Does the creator of the contract have the ability to withdraw all funds at once?
There is no claim that "no one owns the contract", obviously the Developers created it and therefore own it, however once it is deployed ownership does not come into play as there are rules within the contract to prevent any altering, or tampering/accessing funds.  Neither the Developers or anyone else can alter/change/manipulate the Smart Contract once it is deployed, it is immutable and entirely autonomous. 

Further to that, the Smart Contract and what is written into it is there for all to read, it is totally transparent so if you want someone who knows about coding to run over it feel free, there is nothing to hide, it is all out in the open.  Here is the link to the Smart Contract, click on the "Contract Source" to see the actual code.  https://etherscan.io/address/0xb3775fb83f7d12a36e0475abdd1fca35c091efbe#code

Who is the team behind this project? Do you intend to be transparent given the fact you are technically an exchange operating in the United States?

Thanks for responding.
The team of Devs are on the Discord, if you want to speak to them personally feel free to drop by the channel and they will communicate directly with you.  And we are not operating in the United States, nor is that relevant.

The Token, the Exchange, and the Blockchain are all Decentralized, we are operating wherever you have an internet connection.   Wink

Thank you for your questions. 

Those are really reasonable things to bear in mind. Looking forward to a statement from PoWH3D about the concerns you listed. Will surely wait for that, before I buy in.

What was the starting price per token? now its 0.00688 ETH.
Ziyi

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:16:10 AM

It's not labeled as an exchange, the entire project is just the smart contract. An access point is provided in form of an exchange. You can also rehost the source code and operate the provided exchange locally, which I presume is not illegal in any sense. As last measure of access, you can always directly call the smart contract's functions via MEW or any other Ethereum access point. If you dont trust the website, do it manually via the other means of access. There are loads of guides on the discord.

The contract went under heavy auditing and been through two hackatons. There is no system to reimburse anyone. If this contracts get hacked, Vitalik probably has to fork the entire Ethereum network again since that hack will cover most ERC20 tokens.

What was the starting price per token? now its 0.00688 ETH.

The contract has been deployed an operates fully autonomous, without the interference of any human. The value of the token was initially set to 0.0000001 ETH and with each token purchase/sell, the token price is incremented/decremented with 0.00000001 ETH. Again, this is guarenteed and regulated by the smart contract and the smart contract only. As of current, there is not 1 individual that holds more than 2% of the tokens. This has one of the best distribution curves I've seen.

PoWH is a simulation of a specific economical system. It's what Bitconnect should have been instead of what it was. By participating you're interested in the workings of this system and the possibility of earning ETH. You mentioned the word investors quite alot. This is not a investement, this is simulation of an economical system.
PoWH3D (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 12:40:29 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 01:44:56 PM by PoWH3D

We do not answer to Uncle Sam, so the SEC can go fuck itself.   Grin
In your discord your "team" is accessible but we do not know who you are. Asking people to use your exchange without showing the identity of your team lacks transparency.
No one is forcing you or anyone else to put their ETH into the Contract, if you do not like it, do not invest.  Quite simple.  

What system do you have in place to reimburse investors in your exchange if your contract is hacked or malicious code is entered into your website to have individuals deposit funds into another contract without their knowledge?
You do not really understand how smart contracts work from the sounds of it, perhaps go learn a little about them, again, for the third time, the contract CANNOT BE CHANGED OR ALTERED BY ANYONE INCLUDING THE DEVELOPERS.  
Every site you just mentioned is/was a lending platform, where the developers have access to your funds.
PoWH3D is NOT a lending platform and no one but YOU has access to your funds, this reverts back to my earlier point, please educate yourself with Smart Contracts.  

Again NO ONE CAN manipulate the value, if people sell off/dump, they are penalized and the funds from that penalty is dispersed (automatically by the contract, not a human) amongst those who do not have weak hands.  
I think you are pissing on our leg and telling us it is raining by saying "You have a nice project", you do not like the project, you are only interested in what the SEC will or will not allow and you think that the Developers have access to the funds which they do not, you are incorrect on all points and it has been explained to you several times.  This is not an ICO, keep that in mind.  

So please either choose to invest, or go phone the SEC and report us and then go learn what the word Decentralization means and how it relates to Crypto.  

Even if the SEC were able to shutdown our site, which they cannot, users can still access their tokens buy/sell/reinvest using Metamask and Etherwallet, so maybe they should also be reported to the SEC?    Roll Eyes   Cheesy

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: