Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:18:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can these exchanges be trusted?  (Read 214 times)
pres0rz (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:21:37 AM

Hi guys,

I've just got into the crypto game and I've been doing some research and I stumbled across this guide (https://goodcoinguide.com/buy-nem-xem/) and they mentioned the exchanges Binance and CEX.io.

I just wanted to find out if they were trusted Huh before I spend my hard earned dollars Smiley

Thanks,

Pres0rz
LtMotioN

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:37:00 AM

Binance is among one of the best exchanges there are. I use that as my main one and love their exchange. Cex.io is a bit of a smaller one.

go to https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/ then you can see volume per exchange,  I would generally stay away from the tiny ones that have under 1million usd of daily volume, people dont use them for a reason Smiley
ALWAYS check the certificate by the lock icon in your browser before you login that the info is correct, and double check the URL! There are lots of phishing exchanges out there. Also make sure you enable 2FA. Don't store on an exchange, store your bitcoin on a ledger nano

Dogs are nice, I don't like cats though.
blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:25:18 AM

i also use binance and ican not complain indeed is become my favorite exchange

free space pm if interessed
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:58:07 AM

I use both Binance and Cex. They are really trusted and two of famous exchanges. Both sites security are really good. But one thing, I do not recommend store your coins in a exchange. Because they are centralized exchanges. That means your private keys own by that site. If anyone hacked that exchange maybe your coins will be lost. If you are going to store some coins please use a well-secured wallet.
Danstan

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:53:47 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 06:21:35 AM by Danstan

Yes, they are trusted exchange, make sure that you are making transaction in the right site since cloning site are also there to phish accounts, so careful also.
wallstreetcoin

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:56:08 PM

Both Binace and CEX are well known and trusted exchanges. The difference between them is that you can deposit/withdraw FIAT in CEX whereas Binance doesn't allow that.
Al0nz0

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:28:44 PM

I'm using Binance . On the stock exchange Binance we have a referral program in which you can participate each registered user.
There are some of the lowest commissions when trading cryptocurrency (0.1% of the deal, and when using the internal token of the BNB Coin exchange, the Commission is even less).
mohieddine

Activity: 168
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:40:01 PM

I use the following: I will mention the name with the characteristics that I found
livecoin
Its support team is great - good currencies are available - you find the dollar - its turnover is low but it has a promising future
Cryptopia
Very good - in which currencies can not be found in others - the value of trading is not bad - honest and simple
youbit
Big - carry many counterfeit coins - where you can reap a lot in one day -
It can also lose a lot in one day
There are many other platforms but I use these platforms
 Grin

gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:56:50 PM

Both Binace and CEX are well known and trusted exchanges. The difference between them is that you can deposit/withdraw FIAT in CEX whereas Binance doesn't allow that.

Binance is moving to Malta and has plans to add fiat.  They just made the announcement yesterday after the Japan news came out.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:54:14 PM

Before cex.io became a full-blown cryptocurrency exchange, they'd been around as a cloud mining service wherein you can buy and sell your hashing power to other users. It lasted for several years and never had a problem with them, even when they transitioned into an exchange. As for binance, I've used them a lot of times and they seem to be a decent exchange for cryptocurrencies. Arguably one of the best exchanges around and the support team doesn't take weeks to reply in your concerns (if ever you have one, lol). The recent rumors about the said exchange don't seem to change the users' opinion on how good this exchange is.
Blockfolioz

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 09:59:15 PM

Hi guys,

I've just got into the crypto game and I've been doing some research and I stumbled across this guide (https://goodcoinguide.com/buy-nem-xem/) and they mentioned the exchanges Binance and CEX.io.

I just wanted to find out if they were trusted Huh before I spend my hard earned dollars Smiley

Thanks,

Pres0rz
Both have good trust from users. Some issues can be found everywhere and in this manner some users might have faced some difficulties using these exchanges. I would suggest you to go surf both the exchanges try making a small funded trade, upon experience select the one that provides you with the convenience and comfort.
cryptikco

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:15:13 PM

I use the following: I will mention the name with the characteristics that I found
livecoin
Its support team is great - good currencies are available - you find the dollar - its turnover is low but it has a promising future
Cryptopia
Very good - in which currencies can not be found in others - the value of trading is not bad - honest and simple
youbit
Big - carry many counterfeit coins - where you can reap a lot in one day -
It can also lose a lot in one day
There are many other platforms but I use these platforms
 Grin

by all means, I would avoid yobit!
Cluster2k
Legendary

Activity: 1692
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:23:34 PM

Check my list, almost every exchange here is safe to deposit, trade and withdrawal. Never leave your coins there overnight tho, first rule of crypto security.
clip123

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:06:16 PM

rule of thumb is never to trust exchanges. move your stuff off-line unless you are active trader. it is a hassle but safest approach is hardware wallet, reset it, update it then use it after verifying it's authenticity
jamesbtcearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:58:28 PM

Blindly this is trusted. Almost all of the exchange deposit are safe here. Trade and withdrawal also safe here. If you are not involve yourself you won’t understand, so involve yourself and earn lot.
Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:02:54 PM

Of course they are trusted. Both are in my favourite list. I am using Binance from 4 months ago and i didn't face any problem with it.
mktpromp

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:20:32 PM

Both have good feedback from users. Still particular issues can be found everywhere and in this manner some users might have faced some difficulties using these exchanges.
pbitmallx

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:44:48 PM

Hi guys,

Thanks,

Pres0rz

Yes, you can trust Binance and CEX both, they are both very famous exchange platform.

Here someothers you also can trust, like coinbase, shapeshift...
ashley_49

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:52:11 PM

Best trusted exchangers are Binance, Bitmex, Bitfinex, Bibox, Gate.io, Changelly, Bittrex, KuCoin, Cryptopia.
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 05:00:36 PM

these exchanges are good, but never forget that any exchange can be hacked, or there may be problems with the government. So it is better the main part keep on a cold wallet, do not keep all your eggs in one basket Wink
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: