Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:30:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If I would like to build an exchange...  (Read 135 times)
ysdk (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:43:05 AM

What payment service providers would be willing to work with me?

I can buy BTC from coinbase via credit card but I can't find a payment service provider (like Paypal or Stripe) willing to offer their service to somebody exchanging BTC (or any other crypto)  Sad
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6122

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:51:38 AM

It's unclear what you're trying to achieve here. If you want to build something like Bittrex, Bitfinex etc. then there is no other way but to run your own node and do everything yourself but If you want to sell your BTC for PayPal for example then you could use some combination of different APIs like PayPal API + BlockTrail etc.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
arunchain
Copper Member

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:56:16 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 12:11:03 PM by arunchain

Hello
I have read your description and if you want to build an exchange, then you don't need to integrate Paypal or Stripe, Users can directly buy another coin through Fiat Currencies like USD or any other, which you want to keep.

Rest, if you want to exchange BTC with any other payment gateway, we can use Braintree for it as Paypal doesn't support directly for the exchange of BTC.

So for further discussion, please let me know your contact details or you can directly contact me at arun@revinfotech.com

Thanks
Kramblerty

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:27:12 PM

What payment service providers would be willing to work with me?

I can buy BTC from coinbase via credit card but I can't find a payment service provider (like Paypal or Stripe) willing to offer their service to somebody exchanging BTC (or any other crypto)  Sad

The problem that you are described (as I understand it) can be solved through using p2p type of exchanges like Local bitcoins or any new one like that
ysdk (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:45:31 AM

Thanks for your input!

I am sorry I just realised that I was not specific enough. I've been wanting to build a service platform to offer services where people were not restricted to use a certain currency for certain services like paying a transaction fee. So imagine something like MEW for ethereum with the difference that you can pay tx fees with Euros or  BTC.

Rest, if you want to exchange BTC with any other payment gateway, we can use Braintree for it as Paypal doesn't support directly for the exchange of BTC.

My problem is this right here: Braintree acceptable use policy: https://www.braintreepayments.com/legal/acceptable-use-policy

but If you want to sell your BTC for PayPal for example then you could use some combination of different APIs like PayPal API + BlockTrail etc.

Wouldn't Paypal block my API key as soon as the visit my site? Here their acceptable use policy: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/acceptableuse-full
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: