Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:15:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH will enter PoS at current mining rates in 4 months  (Read 103 times)
Piskeante (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:31:32 AM

You don't believe me??

Well do the maths. enter here: https://etherscan.io/stat/supply

Then watch a 24 hour period. Vitalik has repetedly said he doesn't want to have more than 100 million.

Once PoS is applied, you will not be able to trade the coin, nor sell it, nor buy and not mine it.

Enjoy your "long term investment"  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piskeante (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:43:13 AM

thread ignored???

you can close your eyes if you want. The truck will pass over you anyway.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
xireKT

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:46:56 AM

You don't believe me??

Then watch a 24 hour period. Vitalik has repetedly said he doesn't want to have more than 100 million.

Once PoS is applied, you will not be able to trade the coin, nor sell it, nor buy and not mine it.

Enjoy your "long term investment"  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Some shitty post you got there lmao!
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 11:53:13 AM

You don't believe me??

Enjoy your "long term investment"  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Will the ICO suffer too? I guess it will suffer a lot if that is the case since the ERC-20 token is ethereum base. Ethereum will not be the means of payment because you said no buy or even sell. I wonder what will the ICO company do if this happen in 4 months.
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:54:35 AM

Someone is spreading the gospel church propaganda. Cry
You got very bad concepts, please do have some research before posting crap.

What will change and not change can be comprehend from here:
https://github.com/ethereum/wiki/wiki/Proof-of-Stake-FAQ

terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:55:24 AM

Many have said and said so far that the ethereum project is soon going to switch to the POS protocol, Vitalik Buterin, the creator of the ethereum project, said about it, I think that they will do it, but this will be very bad for prices because POS is not decentralization

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:00:04 PM

What are current mining rates and what will be earning per eth per month? Or does the model pays everyday? If it would be profitable im sure there will be a big wave of buyers grabbing eth.

Robin,Hood

Activity: 462
Merit: 62

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:00:47 PM

Tell me what happened to previous (revolutionary) pos coins in the long term?

Any Bitcoin address not starting with 1 is fraud and scam Full (20 coins) Cryptomarket History
Piskeante (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:19:40 PM

Someone is spreading the gospel church propaganda. Cry
You got very bad concepts, please do have some research before posting crap.

What will change and not change can be comprehend from here:
https://github.com/ethereum/wiki/wiki/Proof-of-Stake-FAQ

interesting.

Because there it's not said you will be able to sell it. If it is, tell me where or quote it.

It's not said that the coin will be able to be traded. If the coin is attached to the chain, How the hell are you going to trade it??=

It's not said how you can buy a part of the chain (except through a smart contract).

Moreover, it's not said who will be able to enter, and the amount of coins necessary to enter . It's not said the total amount of ETH business in Smart contracts, and who and how owners will be paid for the coins on the chain. It's not said either which % of the income will go to ETH owners or developers.

Also, it's not said which will be the relation between the price in trading market and the price once PoS applied.

Also there it says PoS means decentralization or reduced risk of centralization. but in fact it is centralization, because the chain will be owned by ETH owners, and noone with no coins will be able to enter. Now it's decentralized. With PoS, all will be centralized. The more coins you have, the more centralized on you will be chain.

I can continue crashing your shitty post till the end of heaven, but i think you've had enough for today. Stupid people normally use their brain to not pee in the streets.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: