Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:11:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WANchain - 14x since ICO???  (Read 93 times)
traged (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:32:10 AM

Hi,

WAN was listed on binance today - right now, its price is 14x since ICO ($0.34).

Can someone tell me how is it possible that Binance started to offer this coin for $10??? How they got this price? I dont understand it....it failed to $4.6 right now but still, this is 14x since ICO!!!
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:45:52 PM

Hi,

WAN was listed on binance today - right now, its price is 14x since ICO ($0.34).

Can someone tell me how is it possible that Binance started to offer this coin for $10??? How they got this price? I dont understand it....it failed to $4.6 right now but still, this is 14x since ICO!!!
If the participants of the pre-sale immediately after the coin enters the exchange will start selling it immediately, trying to make a profit and at the same time other investors will not start buying it, the price will go down. At the same time, if the project is interesting to investors, has great prospects, the price of coins after listing on the stock exchange immediately or after a small amount of time begins to grow. Which is what happened in your case.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
rodmanqs

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:19:55 PM

WAN is a project of a distributed "bank", which involves the creation of an entire financial network in which participants will be able to lend to each other, exchange assets, etc. At the beginning of April, Wanchain should be engulfed on several Asian exchanges, so I expect good growth.
ayi nora

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

Blue0x.com

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:28:07 PM

I would argue that the price is influenced by market demand, like a company that makes a 10 dollar price on the market, and then traders follow that price, all with the technique to make the token price more expensive. all that is economic business politics.

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
rahutomo

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:57:40 PM

many causes of the increase.
but sometimes only briefly.
whether you can provide some criteria on why WAN can be fantastic
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:00:47 PM

Wanchain is a technology platform that aims to increase the usability of blockchain for financial applications. The company launches cross-blockchain protocols that allow you to create complex applications-based on multiple chains
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: