Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:56:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What coins will be the best choice to add to crypto ATM?  (Read 196 times)
jetcrypto (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 11:23:13 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 11:53:57 AM by jetcrypto

We have developed crypto kiosk to sell 8 cryptocoins: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Ripple, Monero, Ethereum Classic, Lightcoin, Nem. We want to add 2 coins more.
What coins will be the best choice to add to kiosk?  
Our kiosk is www.trovemat.com
blazingshockwave

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:37:57 AM

We have developed crypto kiosk to sell 8 cryptocoins: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Ripple, Monero, Ethereum Classic, Lightcoin, Nem. We want to add 2 coins more.
NEO is one you need to add, it will be the next competitor of Ethereum and have a huge community in spite of being new altcoin in the market. So far it is the only altcoin I think of, There are potential altcoins I'm watching but until they don't have a working product, I will not recommend it.

Astorgame.com  | eSports & Online Gambling | ICO is LIVE
BONUS for early investors
▬▬▬ ◈◈  Website ◈◈  Whitepaper ◈◈  ANN thread ◈◈  Facebook ◈◈  Twitter ◈◈  Telegram ▬▬▬
jetcrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:06:16 PM

NEO is one you need to add, it will be the next competitor of Ethereum and have a huge community in spite of being new altcoin in the market. So far it is the only altcoin I think of, There are potential altcoins I'm watching but until they don't have a working product, I will not recommend it.

What about Cardano?
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:38:56 PM

Look at which crypto currency the largest number of transactions per unit of time, not counting those that you have already added. This will allow you to see the popularity of Crypto-Currency
LeroyBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:12:59 PM

Probably the most popular coins, the top 5, so more people are likely to use the ATMs I think.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
jetcrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:45:01 AM

Probably the most popular coins, the top 5, so more people are likely to use the ATMs I think.
I think 2018 will be the year of altcoins. More and more people interested to buy altcoins thru crypto ATM
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:17:36 AM

It is best to add coins that are most popular in the cryptocurrency market. Such as, bitcoin, ethereum, etc.
jetcrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 08:34:06 AM

It is best to add coins that are most popular in the cryptocurrency market. Such as, bitcoin, ethereum, etc.

I do believe that 2018 will be the year of altcoins, while Bitcoin price is not growing any longer. More new customers want to buy more altcoins rather then Bitcoin.
jetcrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:51:51 AM

I am sure that cashing would be wrong actually analysing the development of BTC and the alternatives . This is but a simple opinion observing the performance.

Our solution is intended to bring more people into crypto world. 
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1330
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:31:01 PM

I think Litecoin can also be a good option currently. Litecoin was made as an improvement to Bitcoin providing fully decentralized, open source payment system.
It is fifth-largest cryptocurrency by market capital. After its founder Lee sold his shares of litecoin, the crypto currency saw a major dip in price, it has fairly picked up its speed and now showing steady performance.

Signature available for rent
LuckyDriller

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:36:22 PM

ZEC, Doge
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:37:50 PM

I think Minex coin should be the next coin to be added to your kiosk. Minex coin is very strong coin running their own exchange minex core. The coin has a massive follower base.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 06:38:55 PM

It is very simple, go for the next 2 biggest coins with the biggest volume and communities, the more the users and holders of a coin the more users will use it through atm.

askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:39:59 PM

NEO and ICON (ICX) are the coins which qualify best to fit in.
Both have the brightest future ahead.
jetcrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 08:14:58 AM

NEO and ICON (ICX) are the coins which qualify best to fit in.
Both have the brightest future ahead.

I like that NEO is actively developing its ecosystem
skelethon

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 08:26:18 AM

Aside from the most popular ones, aka the top 10 or so, I think coins with fast speed and a lot of real-world use would be a good idea.
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:31:23 AM

XLM and NEO is others best option, XLM has faster transaction than BTC and NEO also has strong fundamental, these coin will be more popular and many people will interesting and make invest in to it because many benefits that they offer to the cryptocurrency community

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
gbenga88

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:32:07 AM

I think you can add Steem and Neo. I believe in this two very well.
jetcrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 11:36:04 AM

I think you can add Steem and Neo. I believe in this two very well.

Do you think Steem coin will grow much in its volume?
Betszkie12

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:47:11 AM

There are too many digital coins that could be added to your atm but since we are talking about business I would recommend that you should do a community survey so that you can get the most customer for your atm.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: